Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Jamb Direct Entry Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Direct Entry Registration (806 Views)

Please Reopen Jamb Direct Entry Form / Appeal For Re-opening And Extension OF Direct Entry Registration Till April 30th / Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
What documents should one take along when going to register for direct entry at cbt centre?

Urgent answers would be really appreciated
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Wizklynd23(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
cool
Fumz:
What documents should one take along when going to register for direct entry at cbt centre?

Waec result,& others grin
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cool

That's not an answer, uncle!�
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by sexy74(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pleas
Fumz:

Please is the direct entry forms now on sale if yes is it the same form with the UTME forms ?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Dvd4: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
sexy74:

Pleas
Please is the direct entry forms now on sale if yes is it the same form with the UTME forms ?
Some should answer this please.
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by fantasticone1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dvd4:
Some should answer this please.
The sale is still on till 21st for February. The registration started in January. The registration is different from that of utme.
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
sexy74:

Pleas

Yes, the form is on sale till 21st of February(Thursday) and it is different from utme form.
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by chizzypresh(f): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
You will see a thread here called direct entry admission, just open the thread and u will get all the info needed
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by chizzypresh(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Fumz:

Waec result and A-level result
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
chizzypresh:

Waec result and A-level result

Thanks
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by chizzypresh(f): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Fumz:

Thanks
Uwc dear, which schl r u going for??
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
chizzypresh:

Uwc dear, which schl r u going for??

Eksu
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Quick question guys.

When I went for my DE registration, the lady that attended to me didn't ask of the jamb reg number I used during my ND days.

She also asked me to provide my A-level result i.e ND results but I don't know if she was referring to transcript.

Any help?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Any ideas? undecided
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by mallamtee: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2019
It is not the same as transcript, u need to provide ur jamb number and notification of result for ur ND and ur weac result
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by chizzypresh(f): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Fumz:
Quick question guys.

When I went for my DE registration, the lady that attended to me didn't ask of the jamb reg number I used during my ND days.

She also asked me to provide my A-level result i.e ND results but I don't know if she was referring to transcript.

Any help?

She is supposed to ask for the reg no cos they asked me mine
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Shiffytoba: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
For SUPPORT IN SSCE, UTME, POST UTME, JUPEB, IJMB AND ADMISSION SUPPORT INTO ANY INSTITUTIONS OF YOUR CHOICE
WITH 100% guarantee

Contact Five Fingers Academy at 4 Asani street opposite CMS grammar school Akoka

WhatsApp or call on

YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR BUSINESS

THE SUCCESS STORIES CONTINUES!!!
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Registration by Fumz(f): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thanks guys.

I'll probably go back to the center

(1) (Reply)

Post Jamb Online Tutorial / Maganin Kara Girman Nono / FUOYE Shuts Down After Attack Of First Lady's Convoy During Protest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.