Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Where To Buy Lipsticks And Lip Gloss Containers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where To Buy Lipsticks And Lip Gloss Containers (1587 Views)

We Sell Shipping Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers Of 20ft And 40ft..(pics) / We Sell Shipping Cargo Containers and Reefer Containers Of 20ft And 40ft.. / For All Kind Of Paints.. Texcote, Emulsion, POP, Gloss, Satin, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Lipsticks And Lip Gloss Containers by MissyNaturals: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please I'm looking for where to buy lipstick and lip gloss containers. Not lip balm o. Here in Nigeria.
Re: Where To Buy Lipsticks And Lip Gloss Containers by daddytime(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
MissyNaturals:
Please I'm looking for where to buy lipstick and lip gloss containers. Not lip balm o. Here in Nigeria.

Interested in this your request. Mine is lil containers like the ones used to hold tic tac mints/sweets..

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Vessel For Sale / We Buy Kosso Wood From Any State In Nigeria! / Shengen,sa,dubai And Malaysia Visa Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.