Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nwaamikpe Prophesy On The Daura President Is Being Fulfilled - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nwaamikpe Prophesy On The Daura President Is Being Fulfilled (423 Views)

Biography Of The Sacked DSS Boss Mr Lawal Musa Daura / Is Maman Daura, Buhari's Uncle Dead? / When You Think You Met A Dullard. A Short Story By Pendragon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwaamikpe Prophesy On The Daura President Is Being Fulfilled by smadav(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
All hail the Nigerian Police Force.
You can't but respect our Police and security forces. Well, unless you have an irredeemably dysfunctional appreciative makeup.

I'm somewhat inclined to fault their classification by the World Internal Security and Police Index International (WISPI) as the worst Police in the world.
The truth is;
When they really mean to work (which only happens when they've been ordered to work), they leave no stone unturned and ensure that the work gets done.

Take Ezinwa 'E-Money' the kidnapper for instance; or even Don Wanni.
Don Wanni committed heinous crimes and in just a matter of days; he was caught and erased.

Same thing with his brother;
Obata Osu ran faster than a new turbo-engined speed boat on a calm warm sea yet couldn't run away from the long arms of the law.

God will be God,
Nature will be nature,
All prices must be paid
And Karma always has his sneakers on ready to catch up with even the fastest sprinter.

It makes no sense that anyone will be callous enough to murder people whose only crime was being fanatical enough to leave the comfort of their homes to herald in the New Year from Church.

It just can not be rationalized.
When did we outlaw the sanctity of the human life in Nigeria?

Don Wanni was heartless, shrewd and deserved even more that what he got.

But,

It was sad to see his corpse.
I was shattered,
I was heartbroken.
The sight of his bullet-riddled body made me realize that this country is doomed.

What I still consider immensely perplexing yet utmostly paradoxical is the supposed ease and professionalism with which the DSS, Nigerian Army and Police Force eliminated Don Wanni.
These same security agents who haven't identified a single killer herdsman sponsor trailed
Oluchi Igwedibia down to Sabo Iyakpi, a town without street numbers, street lights or organized inter-streets and extinguished his existence.

Those who have travailed in that city know and agree that it is easier to find a lost maize in a sack of Potiskum beans in pitch darkness than to locate a stranger in the Sabo and Ibienafe axis.
Yet it was possible.

My multi billion Naira rhetorical question is;
Why can't this same precision and military asset be deployed in capturing Shekau?

Well, what do I know?
The powers that be have in their infinite wisdom considered Don Wanni a bigger threat than Shekau.

Don Wanni was not only guilty of being a murderous militant.
He was also guilty of two of the most terrible crimes of the day; he was a Southerner and also not a Muslim.

His team killed a few scrawny worshippers but Herdsmen have ransacked and obliterated villages in Taraba, Benue, Enugu and Plateau States.
Yet the President still asks that we remain tolerant of their destructions.

Miyetti Allah members threaten State governors and demand that state laws be recanted.
They've also promised to cause grave unrest if the dullard is voted out in 2019.
Yet they are no terrorist group.
In fact, they are friends of the nation who merit being gifted Colonies for their Cattles in every state of the country.

IPOB members are on the other hand hounded up, detained, maimed and killed just for speaking against marginalization and demanding an all-inclusive fair country.

Many southerners are in jail for possession of dangerous weapons simply because nail-cutters or jackknife keyholders were found on them.
Whereas Fulanis walk freely through Police and Army checkpoints adorning their malnourished waists with machetes, poisoned arrows and daggers.

A country running on two divergent laws for two sets of people won't run so far.

A Southerner scores 280 in JAMB and can't get into the university.
But a Northerner scores less than half of 120 and gets into prestigious universities on merit.

Shame on my country of birth.
I'd sit and watch from the safety of an asylum just how far nepotism and tribalism will take her under the leadership of the visionless Dauran.

But the time is now for all; irrespective of our apoliticality or religious backgrounds.
To ditch the fears and skepticisms of our flawed electoral system and get a PVC.
All thumbs must be united in pushing the Dullard back to Daura in 2019.
Re: Nwaamikpe Prophesy On The Daura President Is Being Fulfilled by Wizklynd23(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin
Prophesy undecided
Re: Nwaamikpe Prophesy On The Daura President Is Being Fulfilled by smadav(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
I miss you my guy, where ever please come back to nairaland, it hasn't been the same without you. Mode Biko unban him if na ban una ban am, come 23rd we all will shout for joy.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba, Claims A Sagamu Indigene / Governor Set Up Panel To Investigate Allegations Of Child Prostitution, Forced A / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, Govs, Applauds As UNIZIK Honors Sir Emeka Offor & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.