Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto (2059 Views)

Hv U Watch 24hrs Movies Complete Season If Yes Which Season U Like Most / Desperate Housewives: Complete Season 4/Grey's Anatomy For Sale - all New! / The Complete Season 4 Of The Series Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by samir101ng(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi Guys. Just wanted to let you guys know that i have compiled the complete season of Naruto for your viewing pleasure free of charge. My problem now is how to get it to you guys. The folder is about 9.4 GB and contains about 220 files which are mostly in RMVB and AVI format. I have heard of places like rapidshare and filefactory but i dont know how to use them. Any suggestions ? E-mail me at samir101ng@gmail.com.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by echowords(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2007
Please Don't use Rapidshare. angry

why not upload everything on megaupload,its the best free up loader.then post the links to each episode here.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Raymand(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
pNaw man, try google video, people can watch episodes at work and download it too. . .it's fast and free, megaupload is the same as 'rapshitshare' (as i love to call them) or if you must upload to a file sharing site try fileho.com. . .
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Seun(m): 2:57am On Apr 29, 2007
Burn it on a DVD and sell the DVD. That is what would make more sense in Nigeria. I'll be happy to buy it from you!
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Makamiyaki(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2007
Seun:

Burn it on a DVD and sell the DVD. That is what would make more sense in Nigeria. I'll be happy to buy it from you!
I totally agree
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by samir101ng(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2007
Thanks for the advice guys. Thanks also Seun, i will definitely burn the Naruto files to a dvd and sell it ( psst have done it already). I like the one about uploading it to google video. Since google has one of the fastest servers in the world, i will definitely upload it there. though this may take some time seeing the nigerian factor (slow upload speeds at cafes, eletricity) but will definitely do so by ending of next month. By the way, i have started compiling, the new series of Naruto Shippudeen and Bleach but you have to wait a little while. Hey Seun, mail me your number so that we can talk. samir101ng@gmail.com.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by echowords(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hey dude, I will like to buy the complete season of naruto from you, it will really save me sometime.
what can we do,since you don't stay in lag.
where ever you upload it,make sure you post the links here.it will solve some problems.(especially if you can convert them to rm vb)
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Seun(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2007
It makes no sense to upload the videos because those videos are already available on the Internet. Argh!
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Raymand(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2007
If the videos are up on the net already, why would you buy them then? why not just watch it. . .
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by samir101ng(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2007
Most people have problems downloading the series because:-

1. They have to download one episode at a time.
2. There different sites offering the Naruto series.
3. Differnt formats ( AVI, RMVB, OGM)
4. Download speeds variation.
5. Takes a lot of time and energy.

These and so many other problems makes it easiesr to have all the files at one place. Advantages include:-

1. All the files are in the RMVB format making them smaller and manageble.
2. Maximum size for a file is about 75MB.
3. All the files are at one place making the task of looking for any episode easier.

With all these in mind, i think its easier to upload it to Google video and post the links to download it here on the land. Those interested in watching it can do so by downloading the google video player and watching it online, while those who wish to download it can do so also. But i think its much easier to just buy the dvd copy. It will save you time, money and the energy you will spend looking for it. Echowords, if you are really interested, send me a mail at samir101ng@gmail.com. Please any usefull suggestions you guys keep sending them.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Seun(m): 1:26am On May 05, 2007
If the videos are up on the net already, why would you buy them then? why not just watch it. . .
Do you know what it's like to download hefty videos over a modem at 8 kilobytes per second without NEPA?
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by samir101ng(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2007
Haba Seun, most cafes i know have a little faster badwidth than that. Also, u can just use a torrent program to download such large files. O boy, that kind of browsing must be really desperate.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Seun(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2007
How many thousands will I be required to spend in a cafe trying to download what I can simply buy from someone else?
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Raymand(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2007
Well this should be for speed demons with wireless like us. . . wink
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by samir101ng(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2007
Hey, Raymand. How fast is your wireless connection in the uk and the company that you subscribe to.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Seun(m): 12:20am On May 10, 2007
Raymand:

Well this should be for speed demons with wireless like us. . . wink
Those with broadband can already download this stuff from the Internet.
Don't you know that by uploading files in a Nigeria network you're going to make browsing slow for everyone else?
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by Raymand(m): 1:44am On May 11, 2007
samir101ng:

Hey, Raymand. How fast is your wireless connection in the uk and the company that you subscribe to.

It's free in the library and on campus. . .about 50 mb per second. . .i sure don't miss those 28.8kbps connections i use to have in Nigeria tongue.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by echowords(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2007
Hey Samir,

Check your Mail.
Re: How To Upload Complete Season Of Naruto by GANZ(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2007
I will definetely buy if you decide to sell.

(1) (Reply)

Jeta Amata's "Amazing Grace" At Bfm's International Film Festival In London / Klye Xy / What Is Your Favourite Childhood Cartoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.