Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (24483 Views)

Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Myde4naija(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
Every day we see hypocritical Buharist labelling Atiku a criminal without providing us a compendium of crimes commited by Atiku , Webster's dictionary simple defines a criminal as someone who breaks the law !!! So in this light I want to drive a comparison between Buhari and Atiku to see who has broken the law more ..
Let's start with Buhari cases of breaking Nigerians laws which are listed below :
1 : Enrolling into the Army without a certificate .
2: participation in the 1975 coup plot
3 : Missing 2.8 billion westmidland fraud
4: overthrowing a democratically elected govt in 1983
5: 72 briefcase money laundering fraud
6: Mismanagement of PTF funds
7: Encouraging sectarianism in 2011
8: Perjury commited in WAEC cert affidavit
9: Human rights abuse against Shias and igbos in Nigeria
10 : nepotistic support of killer herdsmen
12 : Oil subsidy payments without approval or appropriation.
While for Atiku I can't seem to find a single case where he has been found to have broken a single Nigerian law..
Fellow Nigerians please from what we can see between Atiku and Buhari who is really the criminal ? Who?
where are your evidence?
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
Every day we see hypocritical Buharist labelling Atiku a criminal without providing us a compendium of crimes commited by Atiku , Webster's dictionary simple defines a criminal as someone who breaks the law !!! So in this light I want to drive a comparison between Buhari and Atiku to see who has broken the law more ..
Let's start with Buhari cases of breaking Nigerians laws which are listed below :
While for Atiku I can't seem to find a single case where he has been found to have broken a single Nigerian law..
Fellow Nigerians please from what we can see between Atiku and Buhari who is really the criminal ? Who?

Buhari is a criminal.
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by MztaIkp(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Salvador1:
Apc can sense defeat

Example many nairaland resident zombies and bmc urchins have gone into hiding

Their contract don finish, them no fit renew their subscription
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
blackgold2018:
look I'm supporting Atiku and i'l vote for him this Saturday.. but that doesn't change the fact that i know he's a thief. I'l prefer him to a demonic being that don't have value for human life
My vote for Atiku is against the killings by Boko hari.
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by blackgold2018(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mitchewww:

Be civil.

Until one is convicted in a law court, you can't call the person a criminal.

Buhari would have started prosecuting Atiku since 2015, let it now be that he bribed the Judiciary.

Forget media trial, the only place we will ever know the truth is in a law court because evidences will be presented to a candid world.

Buhari failed woefully.

The other better candidates have no politcal structure to even have agents in all polling units in Nigeria.

They are more or less, regional candidates.

Let's be frank, there are only 2 National Political Party in Nigeria now.

APC and PDP.
we r supporting the same person here. Be civil indeed.. name a politician in Nigeria that have been convicted in law court?
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by lastempero: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:

We suppose kill this man.
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:
sir after railway, what else did APC achieve for 4 good years

I should rather ask u what did pdp actually achieve for more than a decade Sir!!

What a shameful question from shameless thieves that put Nigeria in this condition if u use logic.
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Demol4trillions(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
This PDP self, as if it can won a polling unit. The era of 'chop make i chop' has gone forever. The next level Nigeria ACTIVATED!
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
Please screenshot your School ID. You can srap your name with ink paint but leave the first letter of your firstname and last letter of your surname. Provide your mother's maiden name, course of study, date of birth,
and bank account full name with only the letter of firstname and last letter of surname showing. Do that and have the money

For is own good i hope he is geniune .... God bless you more man. no joy like putin smiles on people face
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Bennycollins: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
And you think when you vote for Buhari, you spite others? We all live here in this country to put up with whatever shit that he offers. Or you think you would be better off than other Nigerians?
Ayoefa:
Exactly! Jonathan forced INEC to postpone the last election. INEC on their own decided to postpone this election but unfortunately we have so many dumb and gullible miscreants running around on the internet who lack the logical capacity to comprehend the difference.

They can postpone all they want, we shall still vote for Buhari to continue until 2023. And Atiku to proceed of forced permanent political retirement.

1 Like

Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by Manobravo09(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
grin
Atiku4betaNaija:

One thing I like about All ATIKU supporters is that there are so Quick to insult the BUHARIST
but please do you have any prove in all the aforementioned against BUHARI?
pls just one prove. abeg.
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by DeepNuggets: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
GreyLaw:

Yes, Orji Uzo Kalu, Amaechi, Akpabio, Maina, Uduaghan, all embraced new ways. They are now corruption-free.

Nonsense!

If you want to vote Buhari, good. It's your right. I, as an individual, see Buhari as a complete failure; a man who rode to power on the goodwill of Nigerians but squandered it all on the altar of nepotism, clanishness, disregard for human life and gross incompetence.

That's just your own view and just maybe imagination...all his work is being discredited by people like you. I put it to you that the PDP tried all within their power to undermine this government, make it look like a failure and in many desperate attempts tried to sabotage the peace of the country by causing unrest but the APC will always rise above all that. Why? Because they are a goal driven and people oriented party not just about stomach infrastructure or giving hand outs from the trillions they loot.
You need a bigger list of names of people who have had one or more cases of corruption if that's what you're trying to do. A more complex list arranged in their order of magnitude.

Quick question: If buhari's trains are made in china, how come in all 16 years the PDP could not offer us more sophisticated ones or just these ones from China??
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by DeepNuggets: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bennycollins:
And you think when you vote for Buhari, you spite others? We all live here in this country to put up with whatever shit that he offers. Or you think you would be better off than other Nigerians?

Na una dey complain we that are for apc dey manage our zones well.
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by pragmstism: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Trying to save face APC is a fraudulent party
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by mozona(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2019
story story story. APC knew about the postponement. PRETENDERS
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by precious1967(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2019
No staggered elections, we don't want inconclusive elections.
Re: APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections by lucandoyin: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
na only God go save us oooo. in fact I prospone my birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo: 3 Lagos Road Projects He's Passionate About & The Contractors / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu / Fleeing Fulani Herdsmen Return To Ogun Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.