Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Zombies Why Are You Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zombies Why Are You Like This (437 Views)

Hello Zombies, Why Should Igbos Hate Nnamdi Kanu While You Love Buhari? / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zombies Why Are You Like This by dreamwords: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sometimes it baffles why zombies act the way they do most times,
One of my colleagues in the office , I told him to lend me some cash, he told me that things are hard that I should remember that we are in Buhari''s regime,
Then I said ok, ,I can understand,
The next day I was asking him who he is gonna vote for he said he will vote for buhari,
I was like 'wtf' is it not the same guy that said things are hard under buhari administration,

6 Likes

Re: Zombies Why Are You Like This by DonBenny77(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
buhari must go so zombies shall be free again

4 Likes

Re: Zombies Why Are You Like This by CrtlAltDel: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Many are mad but few are roaming the street

5 Likes

Re: Zombies Why Are You Like This by HallaDaTruth: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Zombies Why Are You Like This by ImDStar: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Are you surprise?

Guy na the same thing me the face ooo.

Imagine, the same person telling you things are hard and will tell you "don't you know we are under Buhari regime?". The same idiot will open his or her gutter mouth to tell you sai Barbar.

I usually conclude that is not ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Zombies Why Are You Like This by Akiara: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2019
The Jazz man......APC use Bad!

I BELIEVE THAT THE APC JUJU... CATCHES ONLY THOSE THAT ARE DEEP IN THE ACT OF IDOL WORSHIP.

That is why so many of them think stupidly while suffering. Just imagine hailing your oppressor when you can't even eat??

grin

1 Like

Re: Zombies Why Are You Like This by Gentleziggy(m): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari supporters are like tramadol abuse addicts despite the havoc d dullard has wreck upon Nigeria n Nigerians they cannot do with out him .only d dead support d dead ..so let d dead bury their dead.

2 Likes

Re: Zombies Why Are You Like This by dreamwords: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Buhari supporters are like tramadol abuse addicts despite the havoc d dullard has wreck upon Nigeria n Nigerians they cannot do with out him .only d dead support d dead ..so let d dead bury their dead.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Must Vote APC, By Tinubu / Chikwem Onuoha Mandate For Okigwe North / Fg’s N701bn Bailout In Jeopardy As Discos Remit 25.5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.