Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? (463 Views)

Facts Between Yorubas And Igbos / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? by Picienza: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Apc keep claiming Atiku is a criminal and a looter. I obviously can't hold brief for Atiku to say he did or didn't do that. But based on the laws of the land, he is innocent until charged to court and proven guilty. The same cannot be said about buhari who the whole world knows is a coup plotter who overthrew a legitimately elected government in 1983 and according to our constitution, it's a criminal and treasonable offence punishable by death. So technically, we have a former criminal who has committed treason, sitting down and running the affairs of our country. From 1999 to 2019,we have enjoyed 20 years of democracy and even though it hasn't been perfect, we have taken baby steps and moved forward. Assuming buhari was still in the army in this period, I'm sure he would have plotted another coup against the government and taken us back to square one. In 1983 when he overthrew a democratically elected government, the naira was trading at 0.724 naira to a dollar and by 1985 when IBB overthrew him, the naira had fallen to 0.894 to a dollar. This same thing repeated itself 3 yrs ago when he met naira at an artificial rate of 220(which was caused by the pre-election tension at that time) and in less than 2 years, naira fell to almost 500 naira to a dollar, before settling down at 350 to a dollar. I know some of us were quite young at that time and obviously wouldn't have known what happened, while some of us apparently do not know anything about it due to the fact that you all were born much more later. I also know that some of us were alive then and aware of things then but have short memory and are quick to forget things. Whatever divide we find ourselves, if we want to be truthful to ourselves and use our brains, we'd all agree that based on buhari's antecedents, he doesn't qualify to even contest elections in the first place. Before you start packaging rotten pounded yam as yam balls fried in deep oil, understand that not everyone would agree to eat that rotten meal with you.

1 Like

Re: Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? by unity004(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin u dnt need to wash your eye with palm wine to knw dat atiku is a criminal, it is already recorded in obasanjo's bible (the watch) just go and read and ur life will not remain the same
Re: Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? by Omonken: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2019
I CANNOT VOTE FOR APC. THEY ARE TOO BIAS.

TELL ME JUST ONE FULANI HERDSMAN THAT HAS BEEN ARRESTED OVER THE KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA. THE BLOOD OF THOSE INNOCENT CITIZENS CRY FOR JUSTICE DAILY AGAINST BUHARI... BUHARI MUST GO...!

THIS IS THE WISH OF THE LIVING & THE DEPARTED.
Re: Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? by Slynation(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2019
If APC's Buhari has performed well for Nigerians who would be talking about Atiku!! But they failed woefully, worst of it all is that they rode on the chariots of lies just to clinch power....

Atiku is a better Option than Buhari, it's crystal clear,Ok Atiku is a thief, but non has the guts/evidence to prosecute him, meaning for now it's a pointless, baseless and inconsequential accusations

1 Like

Re: Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? by amidel(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2019
BRB
Re: Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? by Bakeroy: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2019
All that we are hearing is that Akitu is a thief, but no one can prove it.

As for Buhari, nepotism and inefficiency are my problems with him.
Re: Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? by PMBuhariGCFR: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Your father is a criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Pray Or Elections May Not Hold, CAN Warns Nigerians / Ex Kaduna Speaker Loses Seat To First Timer / Read Latest Nigerian Newspaper Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.