Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,198 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Common Blogging Mistakes And How To Avoid Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Common Blogging Mistakes And How To Avoid Them (184 Views)

Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them / Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. / 16 Reasons Why Many Businesses Fail And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Blogging Mistakes And How To Avoid Them by Talkativedotng(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Over millions of persons in the world today are involved in blogging and most of them are into some silly mistakes that might cause a breakdown to their career most especially the amateur bloggers who might have not gotten the proper guide about blogging. Now here are some common mistakes bloggers make and how to avoid them.
Money Focus:
I met with some guys who told me they would love to go into blogging and I decided to ask them a simple question, “why do you guys want to start up a blog?” and unfortunately, the answer I got was shocking. Guess what? They all said they wanted to blog so they could make money from it, although making money from your blog is not a bad idea but, making it a priority is the bad idea. From the few researches I have made, and from my personal experiences, if one has this mentality stocked up in his/her brain, you are already making a big mistake as a blogger. What’s the way out? Let your priority be satisfying the needs of your readers, the more interest they develop on your blog the better your chances of earning.
Read more at https://myguideout..com/2019/02/common-blogging-mistakes.html

(1) (Reply)

Gas Discovery Could Rescue South African Economy – Experts / Grow Or Die Trying / Poll Shift: How Nigerian Market Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.