Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles (19237 Views)

Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" / *NYCN Orumba South Holds Massive Campaign Against Child Abuse, Infant Pregnancy* / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by gentleibraheem(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2019
What daft thinking is that
A thirteen years old is not ripe for marriage but its OK if she gets pregnant for her bf right. Too much hypocrisy and hatred in nigeria
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by MissRaine69(f): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2019
otherway:
Her comment is flawed. There are 13year olds with the body of 23 year old so it is not about finding her attractive but it is about cautioning yourself.
You are the same man that would blame rape on the woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by MissRaine69(f): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2019
gentleibraheem:
What daft thinking is that
A thirteen years old is not ripe for marriage but its OK if she gets pregnant for her bf right. Too much hypocrisy and hatred in nigeria
I hope you see the error in your thinking. The fact that 13 year olds are getting pregnant is also an issue.

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Reiia:
Lol. Muslims using their religion as a reason to defend pedophilia.
One goat there is saying a 13-year-old child is living peacefully in marriage.

13-14year olds are actually dating and fvcking themselves abroad....who are we actually deceiving... These people believe marrying off younger girls help to curtail unnecessary out of wedlock marriage and abortion most tenagers engage in....they've been doing long time ago....and they are not ready to stop....it works for them....wateva rocks their boat

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by jesmond3945: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Dami12345:

Oh shut up.
All you know about God was handed down by the robbers you call pastors. Are you surprised that the knowledge is crap? Me neither.
Let's go seek the real Creator, this in is too wicked.

If he made earth and said it was good and still destroyed everything later on. I wonder whether heaven is all we think it is angry sad
lie no pastor told me about God.
The knowledge of God is beautiful.
You are so vile. Yes He made the earth and its laws. What do you know is a law? Even if buhari's son ia caught for murder he would still face the law despitw the fact he is the president's son. God is merciful but that won't stop the law of the universe from taking its course whenever we derail. So it doesnt matter how much the earth is destroyed but how far the law works. Get that to your skull.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Bicycle jam you there grin grin

ngadaAwo:
madridguy midolian abduljabbar4 in my mind now cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Religion of piss and peadophiles.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by JeromeBlack: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

13-14year olds are actually dating and fvcking themselves abroad....who are we actually deceiving... These people believe marrying off younger girls help to curtail unnecessary out of wedlock marriage and abortion most tenagers engage in....they've been doing long time ago....and they are not ready to stop....it works for them....wateva rocks their boat

undecided

Stop supporting nonsense in order to appease others.

Read about VVF before you talk nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Dami12345: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
lie no pastor told me about God.
The knowledge of God is beautiful.
You are so vile. Yes He made the earth and its laws. What do you know is a law? Even if buhari's son ia caught for murder he would still face the law despitw the fact he is the president's son. God is merciful but that won't stop the law of the universe from taking its course whenever we derail. So it doesnt matter how much the earth is destroyed but how far the law works. Get that to your skull.

You truly are an idiot sha..(look up the meaning before you think its an insult)
You know nothing of how the law works, do you rewllg think that buhari's son will face the law in such an event.

Lol.
Why didn't your God create his dumb laws and sit with them, why make humans.

Guy go sleep joor.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by GraGra247(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Dami12345:

The devil is a saint.
Its your God that is mad, a mass murderer and a facilitator of poverty and evil.
Dont believe me read your bible.

Who is the greatest mass murderer of all time. Killed off an entire planet, lemme give you a hint, he used a flood....did I hear you say...God is good. grin grin

Dear cursed pedophile,

God destroyed mankind because of senselessly wicked men like you and your kind.

- Adult hefty bodied men that torture innocent underaged children by having sex with them not caring about their weeping and tears.

- Adult able bodied men that brutally torture and kill and bomb any human being or race that doesn't agree with the extremely wicked and blood letting teachings of their barbaric religion.

- People so wicked and selfish that they are willing to blow up innocent people and die with them just so they can go and have eternal sex with 72 virgins.

- People that force innocent people that are more righteous than them to convert to their wicked way of life or be slaughtered like a goat.

When your kind have finished killing all the righteous and innocent people on earth and wicked men are left, don't you know God will be forced to destroy all of you with flood or fire.

OR

does your so called holy book of your dead religion not teach you that your god will destroy all wicked evil doers with eternal fire and death. Does that make your god unjustified

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by GraGra247(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Dami12345:

The devil is a saint.
Its your God that is mad, a mass murderer and a facilitator of poverty and evil.

Who is the greatest mass murderer of all time. Killed off an entire planet, lemme give you a hint, he used a flood....did I hear you say...God is good. grin grin

Dami12345:

The devil is a saint.

Dear cursed pedophile,

- Adult hefty bodied men that torture innocent underaged children by having sex with them not caring about their weeping and tears.

- Adult able bodied men that brutally torture and kill and bomb any human being or race that doesn't agree with the extremely wicked and blood letting teachings of their barbaric religion.

- People so wicked and selfish that they are willing to blow up innocent people and die with them just so they can go and have eternal sex with 72 virgins.

- People that force innocent people that are more righteous than them to convert to their wicked way of life or be slaughtered like a goat.

When your kind have finished killing all the righteous and innocent people on earth and wicked men are left, don't you know God will be forced to destroy all of you with flood or fire.

OR

does your so called holy book of your dead religion not teach you that your god will destroy all wicked evil doers with eternal fire and death. Does that make your god unjustified

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
JeromeBlack:

undecided

Stop supporting nonsense in order to appease others.

Read about VVF before you talk nonsense.

Support them..??.u think cultures that still engage in early girl marriage care about VVF or cancer of the cervix....u think this is a Nigerian thing....??
Culture is very hard to eradicate, what u term as a norm isn't somewhere else.....u think it's nonsense, it's a way of life to them....

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by GraGra247(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2019
themosthigh:

Deuteronomy 21:10-14 ESV / BOKO HARAM grin grin

“When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God gives them into your hand and you take them captive, and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you desire to take her to be your wife, and you bring her home to your house, she shall shave her head and pare her nails. And she shall take off the clothes in which she was captured and shall remain in your house and lament her father and her mother a full month. After that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. But if you no longer delight in her, you shall let her go where she wants. But you shall not sell her for money, nor shall you treat her as a slave, since you have humiliated her.

Dami12345:

The devil is a saint.

Dear cursed pedophile,

OR

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2019
Deepthoughts:
But islamically it's allowed as examplified by prophet Mohammad (SAW),so I put it to you that you are liable to dealth with through an appropriate fatwa to be declared in the nearest future.how dare you!,even the matyr mujahedeens are promised such virgins!.
You're as disgusting as your religion. Blood sucking, premature pussy loving pigs. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Dami12345: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2019
GraGra247:

Dear cursed pedophile,

OR

Didnt read your crap.
Are you in god's head. Were you there? How would you know. Oh...those hand me down knowledge again.
I'll pass. Preach to the sheeps.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Dami12345: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2019
GraGra247:

Dear cursed pedophile,

OR

You do know that pedophile is not a real thing.
The church created it. During the age of original sin.

But you wouldn't know that , you don't read, you just fight for people or causes you don't understand.

Who am I kidding , you are dumb, noonw can help you.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Deepthoughts: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:
You're as disgusting as your religion. Blood sucking, premature pussy loving pigs. Tufia.
Hahahahahaaaaah chai!,oh guy your blood de hot oh all those insults for my poor head because of kpekus Matter!,but I sure sey if hear Boko you will not wait for Haram before you Usain bolt oh!,well I'm surprised you couldn't spot my sacarsm.now do you get it?.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by SkinnyNigga: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sterope:
You are being disrespectful.

I am a Muslim from the southwest. Down south, men go for ladies very young. They don't marry them but they defile them. Up North, it is the same but usually they marry them as child brides. It has basically nothing to do with religion, people got married as early as possible all over the world. As early as twelve in some places.

Marriage took a whole meaning with 'civilisation'. We don't have to be dicks about what happened ages ago.

yoruba Muslim.. you must defend your slave masters
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You people are here condemning them.....its culture for them..it's might be an old and wired culture but that's what it is
It's adoption of western civilization and laws that made some things wrong all of a sudden....people have been marrying young before education came which actually makes it difficult for people to get their life together until around 23-26yrs old..and Al of a sudden it's a norm to marry at 30 .....
The sexual liberation of the early 80-90's isn't making matters easy.....u guys think it's cool for a man to marry a woman after she has been used and reused by several men with several cascades of abortion....just because TV makes it cool doesn't mean it's cool ......I know it's wired marrying off a girl in her teen years....but sometimes I don't blame these northerners for marrying early....even their guys marry as early as 17.....I remember our gate man when I was a child...dude was just 19...and he already had two wives he left in Sokoto to come make money in Lagos ..
Aren't you stupid? I thought people have grown to stop speaking of women like we're inanimate objects. What do you mean by used and reused? When will all this slut shaming and demeaning stop? Don't EVER say this to anyone who is actually educated to avoid embarrassing your family. Disgrace to human race. Pfft
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by uuzba(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sultty:

In a developed country they dear not try that. They can only happen in one particular shiit hole country
I lived in UK once. I passed by a mosque or two during prayer. They didn't even shout "Allah wakaba" when they were praying. When I told some muslim friends that theiy used to shout it in my country O, they were supprised.
Well, we can only walk gingerly and carefully in this Nigeria. Let us not go and die for nothing.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by luckygirl02(f): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
The comments are sickening
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by uuzba(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

Aren't you stupid? I thought people have grown to stop speaking of women like we're inanimate objects. What do you mean by used and reused? When will all this slut shaming and demeaning stop? Don't EVER say this to anyone who is actually educated to avoid embarrassing your family. Disgrace to human race. Pfft
Ah? But we are seeing the women and girls opening legs up and down with pride on social media na?
My mother, my sister, my wife are not of such category. And I don't expect any member of my family to do so.
As much as one will mind their business, one picture, or gossip or website link willl fly into your phone to show you these used and reused, married, abortion and dumped girls.
We should not have phone again?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
GraGra247:
CHAI!!!! IN FACT EVERYBODY VACATE THE BUILDING AND LET ME FINALLY FAINT!!!!

IT IS TOTALLY FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!

IF YOUR RELIGION ALLOWS YOU TO SLEEP WITH UNDERAGE KIDS THEN THE DEVIL IS A SAINT COMPARED TO YOU.

The age of sexual consent is still only 13 years at the Vatican; a.k.a. the World Christian Headquarter in Rome, headed by the Pope.

@TOPC:

Underage marriages is only peculiar to the north but worldwide including some states in America up till this day.
In Nigeria, it is also common in some Igbo cultures especially Ebonyi and Anambra; where girls as young as 10 yrs are married off to men old enough to be their fathers.
https://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/06/history-paedophilia-culture-in-eastern.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2332819/child-marriage-igboland-exposed-chinua

Similarly, in Becheve communities of Cross Rivers State, little girls are sold to old men as wives just like any other commodity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCv4xJ1b108

Now let the bigots and hypocrites also join in condemning these communities.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
uuzba:

Ah? But we are seeing the women and girls opening legs up and down with pride on social media na?
My mother, my sister, my wife are not of such category. And I don't expect any member of my family to do so.
As much as one will mind their business, one picture, or gossip or website link willl fly into your phone to show you these used and reused, married, abortion and dunped gitls.
We should not have phone again?
And the boys who sleep around with married women for money are what?
No matter what a girl chooses to do with her life, she's still a WOMAN, A HUMAN BEING, she's not a product. You will call a boy who goes home with five ladies every a a real man, then you'll call the ladies used products, and you say you're exposed and educated? Later they'll call me a man hater when I say all nairaland males have the same mentality, which is disgusting actually.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

You are funny.. I get why u are taking it personal...but what I don't get is ur deliberate avoidance of the conscious and unconscious double standard that is always against women....
Incase u don't really know what used and reused means..it's the body count status that is taken to account for women but society doesn't really do the same for men....i didn't start it...its a Social construct... deny it all u want ..insult me all u like...
Women are the ones that committ abortion even though it's a man that put it there and sometimes end up with damaged wombs, u are the ones that have issue with sex cos men don't come in large sizes all the time after u have had many sexual encounters in, like I said ..it's not really a peadophile thing for them...it might be extreme and wrong to you, but it's their culture to ensure they marry virgins...

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by ngadaAwo: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
madridguy:
Bicycle jam you there grin grin

tongue
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You are funny.. I get why u are taking it personal...but what I don't get is ur deliberate avoidance of the conscious and unconscious double standard that is always against women....
Incase u don't really know what used and reused means..it's the body count status that is taken to account for women but society doesn't really do the same for men....i didn't start it...its a Social construct... deny it all u want ..insult me all u like...
Women are the ones that committ abortion even though it's a man that put it there and sometimes end up with damaged wombs, u are the ones that have issue with sex cos men don't come in large sizes all the time after u have had many sexual encounters in, like I said ..it's not really a peadophile thing for them...it might be extreme and wrong to you, but it's their culture to ensure they marry virgins...
I don't give a shit what anybody's culture is,
What I give a shit about is you speaking so disrespectfully about women and having the guts to tell me it's a 'social construct'. So that makes it right? So your society is right for placing one gender above another, Demeaning one and worshipping the other one? Every girl who is not a virgin is a 'used product', lesser being that is not marriageable.

I didn't insult you, you have insulted yourself... and the society that is influencing that way you reason.

I need to leave this country.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by jesmond3945: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dami12345:

You truly are an idiot sha..(look up the meaning before you think its an insult)
You know nothing of how the law works, do you rewllg think that buhari's son will face the law in such an event.

Lol.
Why didn't your God create his dumb laws and sit with them, why make humans.

Guy go sleep joor.
Thats how low you can be calling someone you don't know an idiot. Telling me to sleep by this time of the day. If buhari's son would not face the law because he is the son of the president then you have no argument because your mind has been programmed by wanton backwardness. You are very dumb for calling universal laws dumb. I think you need help because you have no substance. I would not reply you anymore because doing so is not good for my sanity.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ardar:
shocked Imagine they care even defending it all in the name of religion.
They love to see teenage girls bleed all in the name of religion. Education can never change those bigot up north including their so called leaders who cannot declare emergency on education for all almajiris.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

I don't give a shit what anybody's culture is,
What I give a shit about is you speaking so disrespectfully about women and having the guts to tell me it's a 'social construct'. So that makes it right? So your society is right for placing one gender above another, Demeaning one and worshipping the other one? Every girl who is not a virgin is a 'used product', lesser being that is not marriageable.

I didn't insult you, you have insulted yourself... and the society that is influencing that way you reason.

I need to leave this country.

Disrespect women..?? Mehnn!!! You are funny

You already sounding like u are gonna cry me river.....
The truth is hard to juggle...l

1 Like

Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Disrespect women..?? Mehnn!!! You are funny

You already sounding like u are gonna cry me river.....
The truth is hard to juggle...l

I don't see truth but stupidity
You should emulate foreign men who are more intelligent and give no shit about societal standards. They don't degrade women and call it the 'truth'.
Re: Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

I don't see truth but stupidity
You should emulate foreign men who are more intelligent and give no shit about societal standards. They don't degrade women and call it the 'truth'.

What you are doing is ignoring what's going on around you because it against ur gender and trying to be embrace cultures of politically correct countries because it supports wayward sexually derailed lifestyle......

foreign men don't a shit about society standards??
Youve been funny all morning.....

The problem with you is that u don't see the hypocrisy in the western world..
Isn't it social construct for men to ram dickss in each others asses? it's fine for arbition to be legal so far the teenage sex is between two tenagers but it's wrong for a family to marry their daughter because she's hasn't gone to college and get a chance to sample as many dickss as possible........babe u don't know what societal constructs are ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) / Hoodlums Torment Lagos Communities, Residents Seek Intervention / Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.