Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians (7801 Views)

Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Ikeboboafri: 4:37am On Feb 18, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission has denied claims of ballot papers, being in the hands of politicians ahead of the 2019 elections. 

INEC who denied claims of ballot papers being in hands of politicians, disclosed that all sensitive materials are in the Commission's custody or in the Central Bank's vaults. Read the tweets below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/18/inec-denies-claims-of-ballot-papers-being-in-hands-of-politicians/

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by rentAcock(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2019
PMB, you have my vote.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by helinues: 4:49am On Feb 18, 2019
All what we are clamouring for is a peaceful, free, fair and credible elections.

INEC should step up their games cos politicians will do anything to frustrate them..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Next2Bezee(m): 4:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Is that so?! Come o! Where are those APC Zombies that were happily peddling fake news yesterday? shocked

Ngeneu.kwenu, Mannaspoiltgrills, madrid.guy, sar.rki grin

Desperate because the postponement made them delay your 10k per month salary grin

This person have not seen anything. We will surprise them. cheesy

If you already have your pvc in hand, just waiting to articulate, follow me to hit LIKE!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by inoki247: 4:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Truly diz Country needs to b pull out of illiteracy I board a Public Taxi on Saturday everyone inside d Cab was like why dey canceled d Election is bkuz some politician already AZ d Ballot Paper I was like so if WAEC discover dere Exams Paper AZ bin Leaked dey will cancel d Exams... I know daz what doz Local News will tell dem and dey choose to believe..

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by adioolayi(m): 4:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Nothing has really changed... just more ranting.

NextLevel Straight!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by handie(m): 4:55am On Feb 18, 2019
INEC just make everything taya me

2 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by pesty100(m): 4:56am On Feb 18, 2019
INEC will deny anything

5 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Corrosiveman(m): 4:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Next level is Assured

12 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by ayusco85(m): 4:59am On Feb 18, 2019
What a compromised body called INEC. Nothing you will say that will make us believe you.

Sha don't postpone Saturday's election. People have postponed their wedding and other ceremonies because of your incompetence

2 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by KingsCity: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2019
rentAcock:
PMB, you have my vote.

Dont come back and start complaining the country is not going well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by omonaijiria: 5:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Is that so?! Come o! Where are those APC Zombies that were happily peddling fake news yesterday? shocked

Ngeneu.kwenu, Mannaspoiltgrills, madrid.guy, sar.rki grin

Desperate because the postponement made them delay your 10k per month salary grin

This person have not seen anything. We will surprise them. cheesy

If you already have your pvc in hand, just waiting to articulate, follow me to hit LIKE!

You will not find them.here

How do you describe a zombie

3 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by supereagle(m): 5:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Police arrested man with result sheets showing PDP won election, Abia APGA alleges

https://punchng.com/police-arrested-man-with-result-sheets-showing-pdp-won-election-abia-apga-alleges/

2 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Fesomu(m): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Coming from the same fools who kept reassuring Nigerians of their readiness to conduct a free and fair election on feb 16

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by OnyesomJ(m): 5:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Any Youth That Vote PMB is a Zombie

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by SayDeeJay: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
It is good that the clarification was made.
I'm just tired of the fake news being circulated over the social media.
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by toprealman: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
rentAcock:
PMB, you have my vote.
Like for PMB, Share for Atiku.
Let the voting commence!

21 Likes 17 Shares

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by netpro(m): 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
Come Saturday, President Buhari will be returning reelected.

With all of PDP plans foiled, these last effort to disrupt, discredit and manipulate the election is their very last efforts and it will fail.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by genieplus86(f): 5:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by netpro(m): 5:30am On Feb 18, 2019
OnyesomJ:

Anyone that votes Atiku is both a dubious criminal and unpatriotic element.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by TheBeat: 5:31am On Feb 18, 2019
Nigeria belongs to Nigerians. Say no to tribalism. Say no to religious bigotry. Let's try competent hands. Dasuki stole money and he is in jail without trial, Babachair Lawal stole money and he is campaigning for Buhari. As bad as PDP was, Gov Alameisiagh and Bode George went to jail. Tafa the Ex IGP went to jail under PDP. Election under OBJ was a mess and Yaradua Jonathan reformed it. Buhari had 4 years to further improve on it yet he failed. Jonathan introduced TSA and BVN. We need strong institutions. Finally if we fail let's fail together and if we improve let's improve together not having a tribe benefitting more than 250 tribes.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by ebuk4real(m): 5:45am On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin

Let them keep denying o. The truth will come out on 23 February because Atiku too knows all the trick APC will want to pull, and that's giving them enough headache...
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Ijaya123: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2019
OnyesomJ:

And any youth that votes Atiku is a retard and enemy of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by kally32(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2019
So you expected them to say it's true when they're already enmeshed in some integrity crisis.
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by OBAGADAFFI: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2019
grin
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by hartson(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2019
The most credible election ever conducted in this nation without drama was spearheaded by Prof Humphrey Nwosu an Igbo man.No Hausa or Yoruba Man will ever beat that record.Our National team won trophy under Emeka Omeruwa back in the days.This has proven that noting works if an Igbo man is not involved.To conduct common election we have seen series of postponement since 2011.it is now a norm to postpone election in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Chinashopping84: 6:46am On Feb 18, 2019
so who is now fooling who

Something is definitely wrong with our leaders both the ones in apc or pdp and other parties or those benefitting from what is going on in the country.

check my siggy
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by Iyajison: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Meanwhile voting is ongoing somewhere since Friday night...

Don't be surprised if u see number of voters greater than Nigeria population...
Re: INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians by chrisxxx(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2019
rentAcock:
PMB, you have my vote.
Atiku i will vote u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

With This Picture, Anyone Still Supporting Tinubu Is Heartless / Third Mainland Bridge Traffic Diversion Plan / Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.