Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Real Big Truth Behind The Ndlea & Frsc Vaccancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Real Big Truth Behind The Ndlea & Frsc Vaccancies (944 Views)

Job/vaccancies / 4 Vaccancies At Moore Advice Limited / Bua International Nigeria Vaccancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Big Truth Behind The Ndlea & Frsc Vaccancies by emmddy: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2010
guys i thing i we should b wise up now abt any federal govt vacancies ,each time they advertised, u must buy e-pin to b able to applied, the must painful of it is that at the end of the day( i mean exams and interview) u will not hear any thing from them, becos the positions is been share among the SENATORS, HONORABLE, MINISTERS AND THE TOP OFFICIALS IN THAT MINISTRIES CONCERNS.by time each of them filled in their candidate, what remain 4 d common mass is not up to 2% of the numbers they want if not nothing.
it painful that they are wasting our resources and energy and precious time,they are only deceiving the masses the employment is for themselves, THEY ARE CABAL
may ALLAH save us the SAN (senior applicant of Nigeria) from federal govt of Nigeria
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: The Real Big Truth Behind The Ndlea & Frsc Vaccancies by bunmite: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
That is the situation we have found ourselves in this hopeless country.
It has becamoe an avenue to exploit the poor unemployeD graduates that are so many in numbers,when they know there is no regulatory authority to caution them.
Infact,you have said it all, that is axactly what is happeniig in this our BANANA REPUBLIC.
MAY GOD DELIVER US.AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Hart West Oilfield Services / Do Anybody Knows Something About Qrios / Graduate Trainees Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.