Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) (45056 Views)

Two Muslim Sisters In Hijab Dance Zanku Legwork (video) / Little Boy Rocking Native Agbada Entertained Crowd With Zanku Dance Steps / Man Dances Zanku As He Juggles With His Cap(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Teeklef(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Leopoundz:
that's my business... Very profitable, I just graduated last year and I set up myself in the business...
Still eager to hear from you.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Teeklef:
Am sorry for derailing. Pls who knows about gas cooker filling business? I want to know about the cost of setting it up and some other things... Plssssss

You are not even serious. All I see is a lazy dude who might not even succeed in anything he does. What stops you from carrying out ur own research?
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by ItrendNaija(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Naija to the world

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Mitesh02: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
amaniro:
Why do we celebrate any African thing a white man does?.

That's mediocrity.

Shut your mouth. How did you get here (nairaland). White man made the internet.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by MissRaine69(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
There are black people who can’t dance and there are white peole who can dance it’s a very simple concept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Is zanku not part of dance?
Let me just admit and not a good dancer cuz for me
SHAKU SHAKU NO, AZONTO NO, ETIGI NO, SHAKITI NO.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Teeklef(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
ayusco85:

You are not even serious. All I see is a lazy dude who might not even succeed in anything he does. What stops you from carrying out ur own research?
And you think have not make series of enquiries? I believe it is not a bad idea seeking knowledge from different angles.
Note:if you also believe you won't succeed, I support you, you won't succeed. I wonder why people keep doing ITK.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by citruslimited(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Chelsea82 post=75844691]White Man Dances Zanku in club, these have caused a lot of mixed reactions between many Nigerians.

The Zanku leg work Dance is a popular song by Zlatan Ibile, which many top celebrities were seen dancing it.

But now is Oyibo man killing the Zanku dance, which have prompt many Nigerians to shower praises on the white man.

See some of the reactions below⤵

EDWIN CHI. AZUBUKO
@edDREAMZ Replying to @EtniesJags

A white man doing what I can't do and we invented it.. I'm embarrassed

cold blooded� @mister_babs Replying to @EtniesJags and @Thril_og
The guy dance am pass some agege boys sef

Badmus-TBT @BadmusTbt Replying to @EtniesJags and @jaff8

Chai he dance am pass me oo

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/oyinbo-man-dances-zanku-that-got-people.html?m=1
Movie Titled: The life of a Nigerian Couple
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
watch the movie on the link below
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVY0rBOhfz0
[/url]
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Freddy94(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Teeklef:

And you think have not make series of enquiries? I believe it is not a bad idea seeking knowledge from different angles.
Note:if you also believe you won't succeed, I support you, you won't succeed. I wonder why people keep doing ITK.

I tire for the guy oh , he just singled you out and attacked you like he has been cooking a beef with you

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Offpoint: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
amaniro:

That's mediocrity.
Mental slavery is the worst of all slavery bro...
The whites are still their slaves master
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Offpoint: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
ayusco85:

What is he doing now, isn't it research? I too know na disease.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Teeklef(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Freddy94:

I tire for the guy oh , he just singled you out and attacked you like he has been cooking a beef with you
Thank you sir!!! Naxo I see am o, like say them send am to follow me from village.... Lol
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Teeklef(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Offpoint:

What is he doing now, isn't it research? I too know na disease.
God bless you sir.....am trying to set a path of living for myself and he's trying to become a celebrity on nairaland by trying to look intelligent.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by JaceBlaze: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
What a big deal.There are black people who can swim but Oyinbo will never shower them with praises.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Offpoint: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Teeklef:

God bless you sir.....am trying to set a path of living for myself and he's trying to become a celebrity on nairaland by trying to look intelligent.
Just continue your research and ignore that professor I too know... I hope you find a useful information here. You can create a thread about it, those with knowledge about it will be glad to share.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Teeklef(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Offpoint:

Just continue your research and ignore that professor I too know... I hope you find a useful information here. You can create a thread about it, those with knowledge about it will be glad to share.
Thanks boss!!! I have created a thread already since last week but people are not contributing that's why I resulted in posting here may be I will see someone that has idea about the business.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Offpoint: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Thanks boss!!! I have created a thread already since last week but people are not contributing that's why I resulted in posting here may be I will see someone that has idea about the business.
Did you mention any mod? try mention them, they may help you push it to front-page.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Teeklef(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Offpoint:

Did you mention any mod? try mention them, they may help you push it to front-page.
Thanks for the support.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Offpoint: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Teeklef:

Thanks for the support.
Ya welcome, wish ya success. no matter the challenges - don't give up, if you fail 6x don't stop to give 7 a trial.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Teeklef(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Offpoint:

Ya welcome, wish ya success. no matter the challenges - don't give up, if you fail 6x don't stop to give 7 a trial.
Thanks for the advise...... Noted
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Demol4trillions(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Lazy yoots. What concern you and oyinbo. Better vote for me on Saturday. Idiots.
PMB we know is not a baby factory product like what you seemed here... NEXT LEVEL INSHALLAH UNSTOPPABLE
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by stealthtiger(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
haywire07:
OK, I hope a black man will go viral when he starts break dancing or dances Ballet undecided
please don't bring that ‘cultural appropriation‘ shit here
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Burgerlomo: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
R2bees:
Shoki came out i couldn't dance, Etighi came out i no sabi, Shaku shaku i no sabi too,, Now Oyinbo man is dancing the same Zanku i nearly broke my leg trying to figure out the steps.... which kind nonsense be this na??.

Take heart bro cool

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Fixedgame680: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by igbobabe02: 3:53am On Feb 19, 2019
amaniro:

That's mediocrity.

Inferiority complex.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Take heart bro cool
is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants / Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) / Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.