Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. (920 Views)

HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. / The Huawei Thread / Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. by AmyStar16: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2019
Did you know that you can watch your favorite Netflix shows or YouTube Channel on your television using your HUAWEInova3i? Yes, it is called Mirror share. You are working with your laptop or it is unavailable and you want to watch a movie or stream a video online while at it, simply activate mirror sharing on your nova3i and on your mirror share enabled laptop and then connect. Then watch whatever is playing on your phone, on a much bigger screen for that cinema immersive experience without having to stop work. Of course this works for video calls/skype too

Re: Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. by Youngsage: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
AmyStar16:

Did you know that you can watch your favorite Netflix shows or YouTube Channel on your television using your HUAWEInova3i? Yes, it is called Mirror share. You are working with your laptop or it is unavailable and you want to watch a movie or stream a video online while at it, simply activate mirror sharing on your nova3i and on your mirror share enabled laptop and then connect. Then watch whatever is playing on your phone, on a much bigger screen for that cinema immersive experience without having to stop work. Of course this works for video calls/skype too

I don't have anything against promoting any device on here, no doubt Huawei devices are really great, but there is more to promotion on here than just creating threads.
You only login to create these threads and log out almost immediately till the next work day, as a quick look at your profile implies - same number of posts and topics.
Stay online after opening threads, reply mentions, etc. If someone shows interest in any of your devices, you aren't even there to answer.

The Tecno marketers here on Nairaland seem to have gotten this right with their ubiquitous nature on threads.

#my2cents

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fix A Premium Sms Problem / Redmi Note 5 Scrap#SOLD!! / Oppo A5s Unboxing & FULL Review + Top 3 Features Explained!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.