Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) (29275 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Dre555: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
The money man
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Igbo and showoffs be like rice and beans

I swear... they're all empty vessels. angry
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:

You must be an afonja
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by deepyuki(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
He no sabi skate that thing oo��� I can bet my life
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Smile4daddy:
Low mentality.

All the millions you're wasting abroad for celebration and vacation, you can use it to impact to your country men's life.

Only then more will be added onto you.

How many lives have you impacted on?
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

I swear... they're all empty vessels. angry

Lookat ewedu inside your brain...smh
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
mrpatozky:

You must be an afonja
How I found myself in Naija is not my problem.My problem is, where was my grandfather when they kidnapped his mates to America?
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:
How I found myself in Naija is not my problem.My problem is, where was my grandfather when they kidnapped his mates to America?

grin grin grin
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

But where's Airforce1 sef?

He is an accidental father baring the consequences....don't say I told you.

Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by jamezman(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
naijapips04:
How many E-monies have Buhari created during this administration?

GEJ's era saw a steady growth of upcoming Nigerian middle class (Millionaires and billionaires )

Yahoo Yahoo or blood money gang...

Buhari is too dull to make any sense out of life...

Out of Nigeria's 3major recessions Pmb holds a record two times and the first to see the recession..
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by banio: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
naijapips04:

GEJ's era saw a steady growth of upcoming Nigerian middle class (Millionaires and billionaires )

GEJ tenure made me a millionaire. He tried. Buhari tenure would have perfected my millions, but he came with his evil and bad luck. Companies started down sizing, dollar skyrocketed etc. Infact, Buhari means bad omen.
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
sometimes I wonder if this guy genuinely works or runs a business.
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by UNCL3(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
E money my birthday mate

Thats a good omen.
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ritualist
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by emmy2244: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
happy birthday senior Bros , I wish to be like u , if I can get 2 million I will become a wealthy man in 3 years time
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by okadoo: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Prettyvicc:
Happy Birthday

Nicki Minaj And Boyfriend 'Kenneth Petty' Announce Pregnancy - See Pictures + Video Here

Nonsense
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by guru90: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
naijapips04:

This is the reason i want PDP Back as soon as possible...... I cant wait to become billionaires man......
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
IYANGBALI:

I smell jealousy here cool

Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
HisMajesty1:
Nawa o. This guy never reach 40 since.

Leave am nah futbol age everybody dey use dis day cool

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

Bubu has create a lot of millionaire sha

By reducing billionaire
mention them
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
jeff1607:
sometimes I wonder if this guy genuinely works or runs a business.
he has a shipping company, food manufacturing company and record label
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
hargbolahan01:
he has a shipping company, food manufacturing company and record label

names of such companies if you please?

aside the shipping company (a front)
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by IntellectOzone(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
My dream country to study
God help me out this year 2019
Happy Birthday Mr. E-Money
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Amagite3:
Millionaire and CEO of Five Star music, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money, is celebrating his 37th birthday today, February 18th.

The father of 3 shared these lovely photos from Milan, Italy where he is currently vacationing. He wrote;

"Yay! It’s my birthday once again! Wishing me, myself and I a memorable birthday full of the Lord’s blessings.
Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me.. God has been so good to me and my family..#itistoolatetofail #wearetooloadedtobeemptyAMENa
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/e-money-shares-photos-from-italy-to-celebrates-his-37th-birthday.html

He was born on February 18, 1981. So, he's 38, not 37.
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by vincixpresso: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
If he is 37, how old is kcee??
Re: E-money Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Italy (Photos) by Xeedauda: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hbd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars / Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.