Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Hon. Desmond O. Elliot Is A Hero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hon. Desmond O. Elliot Is A Hero (874 Views)

Desmond Elliot Is Proof That A Youth Can Be President & Still Fail -Davido Agree / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Desmond O. Elliot Is A Hero by constancefriday(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2019
It was Monday and i'd just closed from work early so i could go and post all the posters my Boss had sent us out to post.
My Boss Rescue was a hustler, i learnt a lot from him. He also taught me how to be confident. I grew up being a rather shy teenager. I also learnt classroom confidence from him where my teaching career began. It was under his supervision i amazed the Students and left them in shock and awe with how i broke the details down in my first biology lecture.
We were all sent to seperate locations, i was deployed to Masha-Kilo axis of Surulere. Few kilometres away from both the National Stadium and Teslim Balogun Stadium.
If you saw how dilapidated Teslim Balogun Stadium was before the then Governor (Now Senator). Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagagban) renovated it, you'll understand the proverb of how tables turn and today the National Stadium is a shadow of itself.Abandoned and neglected for decades by The FG.
I went from alley to alley posting and posting until i came to a point opposite the Mobil Filing Station around the interphase between Masha and Kilo, little did i know some Touts (I call them nice guys) were lurking around the area ready to pounce on me and steal all my items.
They all ran out of their hideouts towards me and demanded for a bribe before i could continue posting the remnants of the posters.
All i had on me was the express T.Fare to return straight home. Food was guaranteed because my Mom a good cook was already in the kitchen by that time preparing supper for me and my siblings.
I cracked my brain but couldn't produce answers fast enough for the red eyes that were grimacing at me, piercing so hard at me. You could feel their stares slicing through the darkness of the 7' O Clock evening hour. They spoke deep, level 3 undiluted and concentrated Yoruba language.
They moved to seize all the posters, but suddenly someone emerged out of one the luxurious flats around Masha and in Yoruba language he adequately rebuked all of them.
Though it was dark, i could clearly make out/recognise his face, Wow, OMG it was Desmond Elliot (Honorable) We used to watch him in Wale Adenuga's Super Story on NTA network every Thursday night by 8pm.
The nice guys fled and disappeared into the darkness of the Masha axis, and almost immediately he got into his car and started driving off, he seemed to be on his way to his next movie shoot.
He didn't wait for me to thank him but in my heart i blessed him and today he's a testimony.

I also want to use this opportunity to Thank GOD for the DICCI/UCSNY, Chaplaincy,GOD Bless Chaplain Cornelius Ndidi, Chaplain Joseph Bebia, Chaplain Franca Obiyan, our all our able and capable leaders, area Commanders, National Commanders and our General; Chaplain Dr Chris Nwanne and the squad of Military Men that came to my Rescue when a similar incident occured at Ajah Lekki, Lagos on another Monday night in November 2017. The Devil is a liar.

An Extract of the Autobiography of Apostle Constance Friday. Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube: @realconstancefriday
Twitter @ConstanceFriday

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Desmond O. Elliot Is A Hero by Wealthyonos(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Thank God for you.
Re: Hon. Desmond O. Elliot Is A Hero by constancefriday(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Yes. Amen, Thank GOD @WealthyOnos

1 Like

Re: Hon. Desmond O. Elliot Is A Hero by ademchij: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
It was Monday and i'd just closed from work early so i could go and post all the posters my Boss had sent us out to post.
My Boss Rescue was a hustler, i learnt a lot from him. He also taught me how to be confident. I grew up being a rather shy teenager. I also learnt classroom confidence from him where my teaching career began. It was under his supervision i amazed the Students and left them in shock and awe with how i broke the details down in my first biology lecture.
We were all sent to seperate locations, i was deployed to Masha-Kilo axis of Surulere. Few kilometres away from both the National Stadium and Teslim Balogun Stadium.
If you saw how dilapidated Teslim Balogun Stadium was before the then Governor (Now Senator). Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagagban) renovated it, you'll understand the proverb of how tables turn and today the National Stadium is a shadow of itself.Abandoned and neglected for decades by The FG.
I went from alley to alley posting and posting until i came to a point opposite the Mobil Filing Station around the interphase between Masha and Kilo, little did i know some Touts (I call them nice guys) were lurking around the area ready to pounce on me and steal all my items.
They all ran out of their hideouts towards me and demanded for a bribe before i could continue posting the remnants of the posters.
All i had on me was the express T.Fare to return straight home. Food was guaranteed because my Mom a good cook was already in the kitchen by that time preparing supper for me and my siblings.
I cracked my brain but couldn't produce answers fast enough for the red eyes that were grimacing at me, piercing so hard at me. You could feel their stares slicing through the darkness of the 7' O Clock evening hour. They spoke deep, level 3 undiluted and concentrated Yoruba language.
They moved to seize all the posters, but suddenly someone emerged out of one the luxurious flats around Masha and in Yoruba language he adequately rebuked all of them.
Though it was dark, i could clearly make out/recognise his face, Wow, OMG it was Desmond Elliot (Honorable) We used to watch him in Wale Adenuga's Super Story on NTA network every Thursday night by 8pm.
The nice guys fled and disappeared into the darkness of the Masha axis, and almost immediately he got into his car and started driving off, he seemed to be on his way to his next movie shoot.
He didn't wait for me to thank him but in my heart i blessed him and today he's a testimony.

I also want to use this opportunity to Thank GOD for the DICCI/UCSNY, Chaplaincy,GOD Bless Chaplain Cornelius Ndidi, Chaplain Joseph Bebia, Chaplain Franca Obiyan, our all our able and capable leaders, area Commanders, National Commanders and our General; Chaplain Dr Chris Nwanne and the squad of Military Men that came to my Rescue when a similar incident occured at Ajah Lekki, Lagos on another Monday night in November 2017. The Devil is a liar.

An Extract of the Autobiography of Apostle Constance Friday. Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
Twitter @ConstanceFriday

Re: Hon. Desmond O. Elliot Is A Hero by stephieok: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:

Twitter @ConstanceFriday

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Johnson Releases Adorable Family Photos / Moesha Boduong Speaks On Sleeping With Alleged HIV Positive Man / Actress Monalisa Chinda Arrested For Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.