Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) (3177 Views)

Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) / Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2019
From; GistMore.com

Bobrisky and Anita Joseph spoil Tonto Dikeh's son, Andre with designer gifts who recently turned another year. He wrote:

My little gifts to @tontolet son for his 3yrs birthday. Really wish I can do more. I don’t just pick a friend on the street... I take my time to pick my friends and I go all out for them.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-and-anita-joseph-spoil-tonto-dikehs-son-andre-with-designer-gifts

lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by GistmoreNG: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2019

Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by Yambee: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by Jayslicky: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2019
I really pity tonto dikeh's son, most of the people influencing him are useless people. I won't be suprised if he becomes gay in the future, I hope he is returned to his father.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
I really pity tonto dikeh's son, most of the people influencing him are useless people. I won't be suprised if he becomes gay in the future, I hope he is returned to his father.
amen
Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by Prettyvicc: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by UbongCR7(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bobrisky is a bad influence on that child.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by Fadomero(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
this guy is making his cool money while some mugu are busy back lashing him. bob no b gay
Re: Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Spoil Tonto Dikeh's Son With Designer Gifts (Photos) by happybee: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
I refuse to comment on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"God Told You Nothing"- Phyno To Mbaka Over Past Claim That God Endorsed Buhari / “Normalize Taking Pictures Without Turning Your Back” – Uche Ogbodo Tells Ladies / Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.