Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) (25229 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't understand Humans

You can not be a follower and disagree with the person you are following
The person can block you at any time
Or prevent you from following

there is a difference between airing or sharing your opinion & reporting a fake news .
you cannt just open an account or an outlet start sharing fake news/propaganda and expect to go un oppose ..infact reno should have been sanction ,i've lost count of fake news these guy as release 2019 ... dele momodu to as joined him
uncle dele posted a masked soldier during ghana election as if it were in nigeria ,on 16th election day n captioned it .... its an election not war . tell us why we shouldnt blast him ...can any white see that online n think nigeria is a good place for investment but yet we blame everything on buhari ...

2 Likes

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by B1ak3: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Tospringe:

How does criticism amount to hating ? So Reno wants me to be agreeing with whatever he says even if it's trash.

it is part of the Atikulation. once they are Atikulated they dump their brains and believe anything they are told.
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by ada9ja(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Idiotic questions don't deserve a reply .

i just a reply from idiotic respodent

u shudnt have replied

ikwikwi
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by imrany20(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:
O ka were Lara. Stupid yam eating pastor oshi.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again
May God bless you.
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
ada9ja:

i just a reply from idiotic respodent

u shudnt have replied

ikwikwi

Lol
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Lol why yorubas
Even twitter blocks people no need to be butthurt

1 Like

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by DTaj: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Serves him right!

You may hate Tinubu for any reason but he is NOT a tribal bigot.

Tinubu appointed an Anambra man, Ben Akabueze, as Commissioner for Budget & Economic Planning for 8 years and also kept him in the position under Fashola!

The same Tinubu nominated the same Ben Akabueze as the current Director General (DG) Budget Office of Nigeria, Abuja; a position he has held since 2015.

The same Tinubu nominated (and got elected) another Igbo man, Joe Igbokwe, as Publicity Secretary of the AC/ACN/APC in Lagos State for over 8 years (and still counting)! The same Joe Igbokwe is the MD of a Lagos State agency responsible for collection of state dues and levies at the ports. The agency is located in Apapa.

Under the same Tinubu, a lot of Directors and Permanent Secretaries in Lagos are Igbo people!

In my state, no non-indigene (even if from the same ethnic group) can ever be appointed a Director, let alone a Permanent Secretarr/DG, much less the huge one- Commissioner!

Lagos state, its people and its political establishment, are the MOST TOLERANT OF NON-INDIGENES IN NIGERIA! FACT!!!

The fake ethnic slur Reno Omo Kirikiri wanted to stick on Tinubu will never stick!

1 Like

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Hehehe
Buhari is not a king or Imam Mahdi

ada9ja:

is normal

assuming buhari block his life or entry to nigeria because he insult him, how will u feel

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Slynation:

Yes u deserved it....
How can u be following someone and hating from the inside....

So criticizing a post is now the same as hating the poster?

You people ought now to see that those who like to criticize (like Reno) can't take a dose of their own medicine.

Imagine that he is Buhari who has been abused and called unprintable names, Reno would have jailed a lot of Nigerians for daring to criticize his government.
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Sirjamo: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Oga Reno opened block industry on top me too
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Slynation(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:

Oil price fall is a global thing. If Jonathan had saved when there was Oil boom, we wouldn't be here suffering today. Instead, he looted our treasury dry.
Lol... if Jonathan has saved abi!!
Anyway that's the reason i said GEJ was not fit physically and mentally to rule this Country because he's too soft, Instead of taking a decision he assembled a jamboree in form of a meeting where they Majority proposed to share the reserved other than saving....!!
But at least he left Buhari with one legacy to curb corruption, the TSA, but baba ain't making good use of it

2 Likes

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by ada9ja(f): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehe
Buhari is not a king or Imam Mahdi

if reno has right on twitter to block becos he cant manage little social media populance, thats mean he is not a pastor but just a hidden character assasin

buhari has right to do it but he believes silence is golden

tell reno to borrow such virtue
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Slynation(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

So criticizing a post is now the same as hating the poster?

You people ought now to see that those who like to criticize (like Reno) can't take a dose of their own medicine.

Imagine that he is Buhari who has been abused and called unprintable names, Reno would have jailed a lot of Nigerians for daring to criticize his government.

Mayb u have forgotten what Reno passed through while serving the previous administration under GEJ, Perhaps he's only giving them a piece of their own cake.....!!
Abeg make una leave me go face Renogrin

1 Like

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I would Do the same should you come on my page and insult me.

Celebrities do it

It is normal

No big deal .
Typical of cameroonians. You hardly ever see them swallow the pills they administer others with relish. Disgusting hypocrites.
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Slynation:

Mayb u have forgotten what Reno passed through while serving the previous administration under GEJ, Perhaps he's only giving them a piece of their own cake.....!!
Abeg make una leave me go face Renogrin

What did he go through?
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Slynation(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

What did he go through?
He received his own fair share of insults from the then opposition party, APC
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Abbeyme: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I would Do the same should you come on my page and insult me.

Celebrities do it

It is normal

No big deal .

Then, you don not show show up in public
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Corrinthians:
Typical of cameroonians. You hardly ever see them swallow the pills they administer others with relish. Disgusting hypocrites.

Mtchew
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Slynation:

He received his own fair share of insults from the then opposition party, APC

I was not aware of unprovoked onslaught on him. If he got any insults, it must have been reprisals.

Moreover, going this low (from a supposed pastor) is unexpected.

If he has scores to settle, he should do it with tact. That was what Lai did during APC's campaigns.
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Slynation(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

I was not aware of unprovoked onslaught on him. If he got any insults, it must have been reprisals.

Moreover, going this low (from a supposed pastor) is unexpected.

If he has scores to settle, he should do it with tact. That was what Lai did during APC's campaigns.

Lol... is Osibanjo Not a Pastorgrin
Just leave the Pastor tag alone.... most of them have reduced themselves into a laughing stock here in Nigeria
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:

Wow.. i am not particularly surprised. I even learnt FFK too was running some accounts

Reno used to be Beaf on Nairaland
FFK was Cramjones on Nairaland.
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Qsscruz:
It is necessary to sometimes filter what is around you..If not, you will commingle the seeds and chaff..It is his page and he reserves the right to uproot those constituting nuisance..That is why the function is there in the first place, the owner of twitter knew it was necessary..

Don't mind these hypocrites as if they won't do same if it was their page.
Reno did not follow @Buhari's page. So if you support Buhari, don't follow his page/talk nonsense on his own page. Say it elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
E pain am
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Slynation:

Lol... is Osibanjo Not a Pastorgrin
Just leave the Pastor tag alone.... most of them have reduced themselves into a laughing stock here in Nigeria

What do you have against Osinbajo?

Reno's mischievous attempt at stoking a tribal war is evident and very unbecoming of a supposed pastor whose call should be of peace.

What has Osinbajo done?
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
MrMcJay:

And you are Batman that knows real people behind the monikers. You also know their ip address and type of phone they're using.

May I hire you?
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
MrMcJay:

And you are Batman that knows real people behind the monikers. You also know their ip address and type of phone/pc they're using.

May I hire you?

1 Like

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Slynation(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

What do you have against Osinbajo?

Reno's mischievous attempt at stoking a tribal war is evident and very unbecoming of a supposed pastor whose call should be of peace.

What has Osinbajo done?
For dabbling into politics is already an offence, And for lying to millions of Nigerians is another case entirelygrin

Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Lilach55: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Reno is good at speaking his mind but he doesn't want you to do same to him. He blocked me long ago. He can't take criticisms. He should grow up.
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Lilach55: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Reno is good at speaking his mind but he doesn't want you to do same to him. He blocked me long ago. He can't take criticisms. He should grow up.
Nebby2016:
Reno is a big fool. He can post rubbish about people but can't stand two lines of criticism. Same way he blocked me sometime in February 2018. FFK also did same to me. Their level of hypocrisy is way to high.
you are absolutely correct. Had same experience. You say stuff about people and u can't stand same. He needs to grow up
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by AntiWailer: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
The idiot and FFK blocked me a long time ago for poinint out a lie.

When he start posting that rubbish tyrant bla bla bla.

I just smile at his hypocrisy.

When you dnt want anybody to have a say unless the rubbish u decide to feed people. So when u see 10,000 view, 10,000 likes.

He already blocked other 50,000
Re: Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Supporter & Destroy His Car, Insist No Election In SE / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.