Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Would You Access A Person Who Is Enlightened But Uneducated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Would You Access A Person Who Is Enlightened But Uneducated (476 Views)

Ramdom Colorized Photos Of Life Before The Enlightened Era / What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Access A Person Who Is Enlightened But Uneducated by ignosi: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Please guys a me out here... i was given this as an assignment in my psychology class.
here is the question

It is observed that being educated goes beyond schooling, In your own views ''HOW WOULD YOU ACCESS A FELLOW WHO IS ENLIGHTENED BUT NOT EDUCATED.
please guys help me out... thanks
Re: How Would You Access A Person Who Is Enlightened But Uneducated by catwalq(f): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Off the top of my hat,I'd base my argument on the fact that education here refers to formal learning within a formal organization I.e a school of higher education ( university) which might not necessarily be relevant to ones enlightenment because one can have an advantage of living with educated people and learn from them through socialization. In this case the said person begins to exhibit xtics of those educated people without himself having passed through a formal learning system. Here,the individual is purely enlightened and not really educated.

BTW,are you sure its not assess as against the access you typed?
Re: How Would You Access A Person Who Is Enlightened But Uneducated by Hahjascho(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Can you give expressly your own definition (version )of ENLIGHTENMENT?

(1) (Reply)

Mind Your English By Henry Agbebire / Computer Science Or Mathematics??? / Nigerian Students Can Also Apply For Vietnam International Scholarships2019-2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.