Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigerian Custom Officer Shot And Killed Someone On Benin Ore Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Custom Officer Shot And Killed Someone On Benin Ore Road (979 Views)

Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead / INEC Collation Officer Shot In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Custom Officer Shot And Killed Someone On Benin Ore Road by wise2odd: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2019
A costume officer get more than he bargain for killing someone. the voice from an Edo lady could heard repeatedly crying "you kill person because of five thousand" interpretation "we are all coming from overseas"

the death of the person and the lady crying attracted passerby and mobs that start beating the costume officer as they told him to seat on the floor.

I don't know how to post the video that I have. but I have to search this once from youtube its different from my version.

watch video tape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1aD7PNVmIU&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_lRwL_MDKE
Re: Nigerian Custom Officer Shot And Killed Someone On Benin Ore Road by zeromeridian: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari see your life
Re: Nigerian Custom Officer Shot And Killed Someone On Benin Ore Road by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2019
To Biafrans abroad planning to return, return nah, let them kill you off like a cow. This is what Nnamdi Kanu has been trying to get into your blocked heads for many years that this country is a zoo. The guy killed was returning from abroad. This country will never ever be good...I said never!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Yobe With 85% Votes / Senatorial Defeat: Akpabio Begs Udom / One Lucky Passenger Missed Deadly Ethiopian Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.