Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Which Is The Best And Cost-effective Wordpress Page Designer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is The Best And Cost-effective Wordpress Page Designer? (689 Views)

Download Elementor PRO Wordpress Page Builder For Free - Save $199 / Please Which Wordpress Page Builder Should I Use? / Wordpress Page Edit Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best And Cost-effective Wordpress Page Designer? by donjo2(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello pals,

I want to work on a WordPress website project but with a tight budget.

To make things faster and neater, I intend using a WordPress Page Builder.

Elementor is free but to access the pro features I need a year subscription of almost $50.

Thrive Architect looks just fine but too exorbitant for me, same with a few others such as Divi Builder, Themify and SiteOrigin.

Please I need your help here!

I need a cost-effective and good WordPress Page Builder to use in my project.

Your recommendations are much anticipated and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Is The Best And Cost-effective Wordpress Page Designer? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2019
donjo2:
Hello pals,

I want to work on a WordPress website project but with a tight budget.

To make things faster and neater, I intend using a WordPress Page Builder.

Elementor is free but to access the pro features I need a year subscription of almost $50.

Thrive Architect looks just fine but too exorbitant for me, same with a few others such as Divi Builder, Themify and SiteOrigin.

Please I need your help here!

I need a cost-effective and good WordPress Page Builder to use in my project.

Your recommendations are much anticipated and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Better look for someone who will help you achieve this instead of messing it all up. State your budget Herr, there are still good wp guys that would understand and manage it like that.

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old $33 Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale / Managing Your Website / Free Web/mobile Application Development For The First 3 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.