Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (49652 Views)

Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by freemanbubble: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
That's how he see Nigerians, beggars lol
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Peterpanny: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mumu
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by faste: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Poverty de naija
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
As long as there's no visible stamp of "garri collected" on your forehead, Kindly collect the garri wells and vote for your preferred candidate.
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Chiziterem50(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
Please my fellow Nairalanders, i have not eaten anything today, please help me with any amount even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Account Number: Wema Bank Account Number 0237345387. God bless you

Okay. I sent you something.
It's from Diamond Bank. Manage it and eat

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by TLION(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
biosilicon:
seun and co please i beg you in the name of the almighty can you please stop making stupid people famous. please i beg una
. I hear your plead my son....!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Isyomah(f): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
We're already doomed..
Pls hw cn i get my own garri
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Charly68: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nothing spoil now,Buhari didn't release cash to them & if they do their best to arrange something for their supporters we should salute them
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
baliyubla:
If only that knife went one inch deeper, Nigeria and Lagos would have gotten rid of this tout.

Lagos needs to set itself free from the drug baron and his drug traffickers.
It goes beyond him. The knife needs to be surgical.
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by musa234(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Such a shame.. What a country!
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by newoffer: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
History will judge the Afonja specially. I never see dis kind of tribe before.
No more morals in Yoruba land anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by itchie: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
A well known thug and He is an APC chieftain, SMH
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Smartb121: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
SAI BABA
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Joshualee: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
A good web developer should contact me for business- 09060464091
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by crookes(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise to give out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.

no forget me in thy kingdom when the fruit is ripe ooooo...#articulated
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by bizhop01: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
Please my fellow Nairalanders, i have not eaten anything today, please help me with any amount even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Account Number: Wema Bank Account Number 0237345387. God bless you
On Saturday go and vote buhari for next level of starvation.
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chiziterem50:

Wonderful! Amazing! Buhari don touch the guy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by newoffer: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chiziterem50:

Okay. I sent you something. It's from Diamond Bank. Manage it and eat
U don't need cash to startup something. All u need is food. Goodluck
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by SenatorJnr02: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari said Abacha was not a looter but Atiku.
After sometime, he asked us to come for trader's moni.
We asked for the source and he said it was the money recovered from Abacha. We asked for the one recovered from Atiku. No answer. Since the definition of looting has changed, one day we will recover money from none looter like Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Tinubu, Oshiomole, and Ganduje.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zansu007:
Just imagine, an agbero is a major stake holder in the APC, shame on every zombies.
if it doesn't happen like this, there will be no solution to Nigeria problem, APC has gone mad
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:

another Afonja on the beat, after shouting sai baba you are now begging for food online.
gerrarahere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:

Your 'try your luck' yielded today.
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Celegbengz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:

Why are you subjecting ur self to begging there people you are far better than on nairaland that u are begging from.Stay strong in whatever u are passing through you don't have to do this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Slimzoo1: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Some wey no fit give una garri unko
Na Dem de wail pass
Keep una dirty quite
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
wat rubbish his kids are busy schooling abroad and he is here sharing garri dat am sure he dosent knw wen last he soaked
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chiziterem50:

God bless you for helping that guy o!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Slimzoo1: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
bizhop01:

On Saturday go and vote buhari for next level of starvation.
Na u Sabi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
ki ki ki ... Lagos is gearing up for the next governor... as usual another tout ..2023 mc olumo for Lagos state governor ki ki ki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.