Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) (1387 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by AutoJoshNG: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2019

Nigeria's most successful blogger, Linda Ikeji, is one personality that has demonstrated that she is not afraid to acquire whatever appeals to her. This is especially evident in her car collection.

Of late, the success online entrepreneur has acquired for herself not a few luxury automobiles.

However, having a garage full of beauties-on-wheels comes with a bit of challenge. Making a choice of which of your fancy vehicles to use for your daily commute could be a task on it its own.

To prove this, Linda recently posted a photo to depict the dilemma of deciding what car to use for her daily commute.

She captioned the post thus:

Little girl problem. Wondering which car to drive out in today..�‍♀️ ..lol��. Seriously, nothing beats having money of your own. #toosweet! ��

Source:

https://autojosh.com/linda-ikeji-is-having-a-hard-time-deciding-on-which-of-her-cars-to-drive-see-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by HospitalityDiva(f): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is the kind of problem I go to church to pray for.....grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by solutionist: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Money is good.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
AutoJosh u don fall Awa hand ooo... Which kain post be dis one na? Shey na u dey post wetin dey irrelevant like dis??
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by solutionist: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
kiddoiLL:
AutoJosh u don fall Awa hand ooo...
Which kain post be dis one na?
Shey na u dey post wetin dey irrelevant like dis??

The vanity crew has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin invite me to become your driver grin I'm willing to do even more in zzz oza room

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense with domain plus I have a 18 dollars Adsense with domain for sale
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
solutionist:

The vanity crew has arrived.
Oponu, ain't nobody talking vanity here.. everyone wants to make mad money including I.
AutoJosh is known for sensible threads and eye opening threads and this isn't one of his typical thread.
But then again niggas like you must be interested in seeing shíts hit the front page a lot
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by Tonyprisca: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
This is the kind of problem I go to church to pray for.....grin grin
I think say na only me dey pray for that problem IN FACT collect

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by Tonyprisca: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bad belle don kill you finish cheesy grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by Prettyvicc: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by Tonyprisca: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bad belle don kill you finish

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by Nine2Five: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hi,

Having challenges securing your dream job, these might be part of the reasons.

Please read and share for the benefit of others.

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/02/18/these-7-mistakes-on-your-linkedin-profile-are-killing-your-job-search/

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Bad belle don kill you finish
First class low IQ bítch

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) by MZEE01: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
I am having a hard time to wear one of my many slippers.

I believe the Op will be too sane not to move this to FP.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pictured In A Van, At US Promo Tour Day 2 (photos) / [VIDEO] Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Displays Hot Backside In The Dressing Room / Zozibini Tunzi Is The of Winner Miss South Africa, 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.