Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos (52022 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2019
XTHRONE:

Not always true, it all boils down to destiny. There is this guy, MAma by name, dude was a no body wen he was in Nigeria, he fled Nigeria to Spain, in a space of time , dude is raking money, he is now into politics, I tell u, if he were to be in Nigeria he will still be a no body, over there u meet folks that are and will be willing to assist u, their environment ain't hostile, but then abroad pass abroad, don't compare Cambodia with Estonia, people going tru Libya desert to cross over to Europe , I swear they get mind, those that made it never wish to come back, that reminds me of the guy that committed suicide in Italy when he was denied residency permit,.is about destiny.abroad rewards hard work, Nigeria hard work is rewarded with luck. Just luck, if u ain't lucky in Nigeria, u will end up nothing. I stand to be corrected though, no law is static in nature, everything is subject to change, but I believe it is far better and easier to succeed over there than here.
U re talking about mama n' malaga(Spain) right,I want to ask u do u really know the source of mama's in malaga, u really can't be sure u know.
Re: Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos by XTHRONE(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
U re talking about mama n' malaga(Spain) right,I want to ask u do u really know the source of mama's in malaga, u really can't be sure u know.
People are quick about asking the source of peoples wealth and never to ask about the source of peoples poverty. As for the dude he is living the life, as for the source of his wealth only God knows I don't know, all I know , dude is living the life. All money na money as long it is not a blood money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.