Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post (789 Views)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
WHY I WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI

But even at the polling booth I will admit his sins and weaknesses.

He didn't handle the herdsmen violence with firmness. He didnt take charge of his party. He didnt preach inclusiveness with a fathers voice. He didnt show sensitivity in security appointments. He did not respect the rule of law in holding onto the Shiites leader and Dasuki......

But I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal. He has kept a lid on the CBN vault. He has boosted Agriculture. He is transforming the rails. He is keen to help the poorest. He is not morally dissipated. He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting new ones. ........

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle. So if his sins become disqualifying , I will speak out.

But I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead. Those who had declared him dead, two years ago.

I know enough medicine and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their tutorials

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the president when I feel it is necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their belief. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better presidential material than Atiku.

Source
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2478302118864413&id=100000539467992

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by geo4c: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Every man to him pocket
Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by TIGRITIS: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku's inherited pigs are coming for you.

Honestly buhari is taking this election too easy for himself.

Imagine opposition intimating the ruling party with rigging plan? How? In which obodo? Who can try that nonsense under the baboon of ota?

How I wish there is another party candidate with good structures, but instead of voting a thief and inyamiri, I will rather avoid election.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
NO IGBO MAN WILL VOTE THE TYRANT.

YORUBAS ARE FREE TO CLONE AS MANY IGNOS NAMES AS THEY LIKE BUT I TELL YOU, NO IGBO WILL VOTE BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Atiku's inherited pigs are coming for you.

Honestly buhari is taking this election too easy for himself.

Imagine opposition intimating the ruling party with rigging plan? How? In which obodo? Who can try that nonsense under the baboon of ota?

How I wish there is another party candidate with good structures, but instead of voting a thief and inyamiri, I will rather avoid election.

The TERRORISTS slaves are already here...ndiara

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by sogodihno: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

YORUBAS ARE FREE TO CLONE AS MANY IGNOS NAMES AS THEY LIKE BUT I TELL YOU, NO IGBO WILL VOTE BUHARI.

Shut up! Atiku slaves
Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by gentlegenius(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

Shut up! Atiku slaves

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
NATIONALPASTOR:

Ngige and his family are not Igbo? Obiano is no igbo.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
They are coming . Paid agents atikulooting are coming.
Wailers are coming. Loosers on 23 Feb are coming

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
myboy2111:
They are coming . Paid agents atikulooting are coming.
Wailers are coming. Loosers on 23 Feb are coming
Lol
Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by AudiA4: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
I think this guy makes some sense here if truly it's coming from an Igbo bigot race, I think he must be a detribalised and someone who had looked at the good and bad side to have a fair view of the situation, I honestly think PMB might have his own mistakes,but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some achievements to point to

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post by Bighead9: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu and Flat head Yeebos right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Sweeps Own Polling Unit For PDP / BREAKING!!! Akpabio's Brother And Thugs Invade Essien Udim, Abduct PDP Agents / Amaechi’s Ally: Buhari Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.