Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

To The Misfits And Socially Awkward – You Matter! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Misfits And Socially Awkward – You Matter! (268 Views)

My Awkward Fiancé / Awkward Look Of This Couple On Each Other (photo) / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Misfits And Socially Awkward – You Matter! by Theladysroom: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
have felt like a misfit most of my life, especially with a childhood where I was frail, petite and younger than my peers. As a child, it was forgivable. We were innocent, unaware of mundane things like body size and body growth. But as a teenager in high school, I could never get used to its attending side-effects: a pair of non-existent boobies, and a ridiculously flat backside. It probably would not have been so much an issue if everything around me did not make it feel like the bane of my existence. At school, the boys flocked around the “proper girls”, and all the girls dared to talk about were the number of boys talking to them, or bra sizes and who saw her menstruation for the first time. I could never relate to any of the trending topics.

I must have missed the memo
One time, my school principal said that I was too young for my class. He categorically pointed out that I had no business being in my class even when I was one of the best students then. https://theladysroom.ng/misfits-and-socially-awkward/

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Early Motherhood / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Free Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.