Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

APC Wake Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wake Up. (931 Views)

Osita Okechukwu: Osinbajo Backing South-West For 2023, Wake-up Call To Ndigbo / South South Needs To Wake Up, They Are Only Milking Us / Ngozi Okonjo-aweala-un Summit In Mauritania_we Nigeria Need To Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wake Up. by sogodihno: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
My concerns

The ruling party APC in order to be politically correct and appear to be neutral is making INEC and PDP taking them for a ride.

APC is too gentle this election period, how come it is the Poverty Development Party and the party of looters that first knew that INEC will post pone the election, INEC deny APC from feeding candidates in both Rivers and Zamfara that's about 50 posts lost, the same issue happen in Ogun yet PDP candidate was recognized and is in the ballot.

The spoke man of PDP seem cool with the postponement of the election, based on Saturday open meeting with INEC and it is Oshiomole that was ranting. INEC! stop colluding with PDP in order to appear neutral.

APC wake up, stop being passive in order to be politically correct, PDP can't win free and fair election, the election has been rigged in Abia already, OBJ rigged so much for Yaradua in 2007, that even Yaradua was surprised. if APC keep sleeping and allow this association of looters to get back to aso rock then Nigeria is finished.

PDP will rig this election so much, that everyone will be suprised, APC na u sabi o, u are the ruling party for Christ sake stop acting like opposition, take charge, everything u do, do no let this Looters come back.

My 2 cents.

4 Likes

Re: APC Wake Up. by dlondonbadboy: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
sad
Re: APC Wake Up. by Ajoboss(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Op don't b deceived ...APC are wolves in sheep's clothing

2 Likes

Re: APC Wake Up. by mushystuff: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yar'adua? 2015? Na wa for you OP! Or you mean Buhari cos OBJ supported him then and he was even called Chief Navigator!

Meanwhile continue looking for violence and lawlessness in the name of APC not being passive, it will land mightily on ur loved ones then u will cry and gnash ur teeth helplessly.
Re: APC Wake Up. by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
OP I blame Buhari

He is too docile

2 Likes

Re: APC Wake Up. by sogodihno: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
mushystuff:
Yar'adua? 2015? Na wa for you OP! Or you mean Buhari cos OBJ supported him then and he was even called Chief Navigator!

Meanwhile continue looking for violence and lawlessness in the name of APC not being passive, it will land mightily on ur loved ones then u will cry and gnash ur teeth helplessly.

shut up! Am sure PDP will never allow INEC to stop them from feeding candidates in 2 states if they were still the ruling party.

All the evil u wrote their will come upon you and ur family in 25 folds. f001
Re: APC Wake Up. by mushystuff: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

shut up! Am sure PDP will never allow INEC to stop them from feeding candidates in 2 states if they were still the ruling party.

All the evil u wrote their will come upon you and ur family in 25 folds. f001

PDP would never have been too stupid to let internal party affairs rob them of their opportunity to field candidates. They are that better mature and organised.

Why are u jittery? I thought u were asking for a good thing by requiring APC and Buhari to go even more ruthless and lawless than they already have? Why are u rejecting the natural order of things? He who sows the wind shall surely reap the whirlwind in quantum! Keep riding the back of that tiger, u will end up in its belly!
Re: APC Wake Up. by dguyindcorner(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigeria will rather burn than that Cameroonian thief sit on that seat.

1 Like

Re: APC Wake Up. by sogodihno: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
mushystuff:

PDP would never have been too stupid to let internal party affairs rob them of their opportunity to field candidates. They are that better mature and organised.

Why are u jittery? I thought u were asking for a good thing by requiring APC and Buhari to go even more ruthless and lawless than they already have? Why are u rejecting the natural order of things? He who sows the wind shall surely reap the whirlwind in quantum! Keep riding the back of that tiger, u will end up in its belly!

stop quoting me, before thunder fire u.
Re: APC Wake Up. by mushystuff: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

ipob pigs, stop quoting me, before thunder fire u.

Aha! The clear sign of a dull, grammatically challenged one..once they can no longer hold an exchange or conversation or even an argument, they resort to their tired IPOB one-liners. Such a shame...park well jare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wake Up. by sogodihno: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
mushystuff:

Aha! The clear sign of a dull, grammatically challenged one..once they hold an exchange or conversation or even an argument, they resort to their tired IPOB one-liners. Such a shame...park well jare!

Go and lick Atiku yansh.
Re: APC Wake Up. by mushystuff: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

Go and lick Atiku yansh.

That is clearly what you do to survive and that's why it's such an image that comes to ur mind! Homo! Tueh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wake Up. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
sogodihno:

Go and lick Atiku yansh.

Allow them! I too know, Am I complaining?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rigging Plan Uncovered At Emir's Palace / Breaking: Why I Want INEC To Surrender Election Materials For Inspection – Atiku / President Muhammadu Buhari To Decide Justice Onnoghen's Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.