Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,738 members, 7,824,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble (372 Views)

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out / Politicians Recruiting Cultists, Ex-convicts To Cause Trouble In Rivers – Wike / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble by Abfinest007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] moderator pls pull down this post
Re: Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble by hansomb: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
The guy ask you why is your account number the same ?
Re: Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble by jeff1607(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
mistaken of identity.someone trying to discredit me.I saw my picture on nairaland here been used for another purpose pls seun pls investigate before they dirt my image if nothing is done about this I promise to delete my account

was expecting you to warn people from paying any money into that account that was listed, you might go viral for the wrong reason, think about the damage it does to u in future
Re: Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble by Hotfreeze: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
mistaken of identity.someone trying to discredit me.I saw my picture on nairaland here been used for another purpose pls seun pls investigate before they dirt my image if nothing is done about this I promise to delete my account

Go and look at your post history, they have hidden several of your posts cos you were begging online.

Google that account number and see how it exists but is hidden. It existed on this your particular before the new account popped up.

1 Like

Re: Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble by Abfinest007(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
hansomb:
The guy ask you why is your account number the same ?
someone is trying to blackmail me I know I have fought with a lot of people on this platform. I was d one then but am not the one now .as for youngmd I will get him
Re: Mistake In Identity Someone using My picture to cause trouble by Gracesofar(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigga why your account number if it not you... Or is the person doing it to get funds for you?

Just apologise and move on. Even If you delete your account your picture has gone viral for the wrong resason. And remember the internet never forgets

(1) (Reply)

Is There Difference Between Armed Robbers And Ballot Box Snatchers / $# / INEC Distribute Sensitive Materials In Cross River (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.