Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (50555 Views)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by xest(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2019
ashacot:
It is now clear the PDP has gone mad.

Honestly at this point, i honestly want baba to RIG THIS ELECTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT PDP WANT.

FOOLISH PDP KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS. THEY KNOW THEIR ONLY STRONGHOLD HAVE ONLY 7.1M PVC COLLECTED WHILE BABA STRONGHOLD HAS 16MILLION PVC COLLECTED.
look at u, if I insult you now dem go say I don come. How come pdp strong hold has only 7.1m PVCs collected, While apc strong has 16m.if u get sense u go knw d game apc dey play here, but you don leave ur sense dey reason from anus...... Pdp suppose to ginger cos they r seeing the hand writing on the wall. Buhari or atiku is not the solution.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by bigsmoke2(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I voted for APC last Saturday.

I'll be voting for PDP this coming Saturday.

I hate and detest patiality.
Nobody is begging to vote buhari we his supporters are willing to even pay money to vote him. vote anybody you like Sha don't think of snatching ballot box. Or you will be wasted without hesitation.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by supereagle(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2019
LordCenturion:
They complain about everything,useless corrupt fraudulent broke party... God is punishing pdp, I remember the other day when they are apologising to Nigeria for looting the country for 16 good years... They will never ever come back in Jesus name, insha-Allah,I wonder what they will do if they eventually loose this weekend,they are desperate to take over the power,maybe they will call for a war as they are saying...

Awon oloriburuku ole gbogbo

God will block them from taking over Nigeria again.
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by tycoolest: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Firefire:
A whole President of a country speaking about extrajudicial killings of his citizens. embarassed

This simply means Buhary has no single value for life.

Pay with your life? What happens to jail terms in the applicable laws?

Why is General Mohomodu Buhary always bloody?

This is the position of the law:

“The Electoral Act (2010), however, does not prescribe death for any electoral offence.

The maximum sentence for snatching of ballot boxes is 24 months in prison.

Section 129 (4) of the Electoral Act states, “Any person who snatches or destroys any election material commits an offence and is liable on conviction to 24 months imprisonment.”

Those supporting this shoot-at-sight order of Buhary should watch their back. RIP in advance to innocent Nigerians who will be labeled ballots box snatchers.

this is how senseless you are, u are asking for 24 months imprisonment for people who will kill anybody that stand in the way just to perpetrate their evil act, my advice for you is this, if you are or hv anyone who is planning to engage in such act kindly desist, they will be very ruthless with you
Re: PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2019
tycoolest:

this is how senseless you are, u are asking for 24 months imprisonment for people who will kill anybody that stand in the way just to perpetrate their evil act, my advice for you is this, if you are or hv anyone who is planning to engage in such act kindly desist, they will be very ruthless with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.