Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir (52359 Views)

Music Superstar Tinashe's Outfit To MTV Video Music Awards That Sent Tongue Wagg / Tyler Perry’s Speech At BET Awards That Has Kept Everyone Talking / Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Ambassadors: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2019
We are where were were becos of dressing like this
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by goslowgoslow(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Na this kind news all these poor, frustrated, broke ass guys for this forum dy like.....
Lazy afonjas....
Dirty pig that wants to trend.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by victordaimond: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Na this kind news all these poor, frustrated, broke ass guys for this forum dy like.....
Lazy afonjas....
wetin b ur ish sef?you mostly sound pained,I'm seriously thinking you got nothing to offer on nairaland but tribalism.......iwanyi Ojo.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by marvinsync(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2019
massmediang:
Mixed Reactions As Kim Kardashian Wears Bizarre Outfit That Leaves Little To Imagination
High-profile entertainer, Kim Kardashian, stepped out in Hollywood for an event wearing a gown thst drew mixed reactions from her fans.
The mega star strapped her boobs into a bizarre dress that left nothing to the imagination as she stepped out in Los Angeles Sunday night.

The reality star, 38, wore the barely there outfit as she left The Avalon in Hollywood alongside hair stylist Chris Appleton.
Kim – who presented a gong at The Hollywood Beauty Awards – also posted pictures of her outfit to Twitter, where it got a mixed response from fans.
See Reactions and more photos here:
http://massmediang.com/mixed-reactions-as-kim-kardashian-wears-outfit-that-leaves-little-to-imagination/

Kim kardashian : I must trend by force
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by CheedyJ(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Lazy afonjas....
Rich girl,I sight u..DAT ur room must b worth a fortune though..
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by 4ckTOTO: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Tinalex:
See how their comments is not about how loose she is and a prostitute but if its a Nija lady...they will start spewing trash!!! Ndi hypocrite!!!
The difference is that she appears loosed but she is not. A naija bitch that dressed half this was will be loosed than my grandma wrapper and she so be one he'll of an annoying olosho. Now that's the difference. Don't reply please I don't want wahala
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Jpapexjunior: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Disgusting, fish brain olosho.....for ur mind ur gorgeous.okpene pack well b4 kick ur deflected muscle.......age of information overload,what'd HV brought me here to view this rubbish,
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by 4ckTOTO: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Lazy afonjas....
This one toto go smell like rotten kpomo
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by nonix22(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2019
Her sex tape brought her this far, let us not forget

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by dododawa1: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Lazy afonjas....
WHY okoro?

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Mrbaz1: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Lazy afonjas....
onyi onyi the short rat...Do you have something against prosperity?
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Gentleziggy(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Before kanye married her she has bern doing nude shoot obviously kanye is not complaining and he knew what he signed up for
can't wait for d day she walk on d red carpet completely stark naked ? tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by TemmyT002(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
She should kuku remove the dress na

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by hardon1(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2019
she is yet to realize she is getting older. person dey big ass something. all i can say to the husband is "take sorry"
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Bewiseedet(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmmm. Help me get a Vaseline
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2019
gizmoh27:
must everytin be made tribal gal?

Newbie tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by skyfather09(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2019
lol... she be like playable Mortal Kombat female character
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by temple25: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Is like you have tetanus in your brain.
Tribalist oshi.

Onyi22:
Lazy afonjas....
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by blowjob: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2019
SOCIAL MEDIA MADNESS.. grin grin grin

DEGRADING, DISGUSTING, BUT THEY CALL IT FREEDOM AND WOMEN POWER.. grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Xisnin:

Kanye west is just a tool, he can be discarded at any time.

Discarded? Kim is the tool and kanye is in total control of their household. I can bet he picked that dress for her like he always does.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
hardon1:
she is yet to realize she is getting older. person dey big ass something. all i can say to the husband is "take sorry"

The husband is obsessed with her and her nudity so take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by TheAlchemist: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Dress measured to perfection, the designer must be an android!
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by gizmoh27(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Newbie tongue
Engineer indeed
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by mercywhite(f): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2019
End time things in the name of fashion

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by tete7000(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Possessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Xisnin(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Xda59:

Discarded? Kim is the tool and kanye is in total control of their household. I can bet he picked that dress for her like he always does.
You can't understand. The only role of Kayne in the household is photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by PapaAdanna: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2019
How do u tink she came to limelight... It is by nudity and fucking every high profile celebrity.
Of course she gat no other talent

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by jakandeola(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

She is more useful than you to society and her husband is not complaing.She did not marry a caveman.
I know is not ur fault DAT I Neva see anyting wrong here cos u also dress neked where all ur boobs is out even as u dress like DAT I know is cos ur despirate for marriage. wen u get married wear cloth all ur boobs is out and come tell us wat ur hubby did to u
Re: Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
[s]I know is not ur fault DAT I Neva see anyting wrong here cos u also dress neked where all ur boobs is out even as u dress like DAT I know is cos ur despirate for marriage. wen u get married wear cloth all ur boobs is out and come tell us wat ur hubby did to u[/s]
Trash your post belongs here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant / Simi And Adekunle Gold Spend Time At His "Favorite Place In The World" / DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.