Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Did Not Ask INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Did Not Ask INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections (258 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Did Not Ask INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections by Oluwabukola28: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Did Not Ask INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections by jlinkd78(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thank goodness for this clarification. APC are programmed to blame GEJ in everything

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Did Not Ask INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
You dey mind the mumu oshiomohle . He ralls anyhow and that's what you expect of an untamed tongue. They all behave alike in a party full of Thugs and liars
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Did Not Ask INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections by haywire07(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
This fat boy doesn't know what he was talking about.

There were reports of insecurity in the north east and according to the presidency.

These reports were from people like Dasuki who used the money meant to fight terrorism to fund campaign for his drunken master .

Buhari was visibly very angry for the postponement and that's why he made Dasuki his first target for punishment

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Under Pressure To Resign — INEC Boss / Pmb Challenges Historians,economists To Document 16 Years Of Pdp's Mismanagement / I'm Committed To Free, Fair And Peaceful Election-buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.