Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

JAMB Brochure Can Make You Fail JAMB - Take Action Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Brochure Can Make You Fail JAMB - Take Action Now! (309 Views)

If You Fail This Test, Then Stop Posting Here / Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Brochure Can Make You Fail JAMB - Take Action Now! by Myschoolbreeze(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Many students who are yet to sit for JAMB think they only have to study JAMB past questions, practice computer based test and go in for the exams. If this is actually what you think, here’s why you should repent now!

If I should prepare what should be considered a JAMB order, I will place the JAMB brochure as the number one in the list. My reasons are as follows:

JAMB brochure will help guide you on the following:

List of available schools and courses they offer (Universities, Polytechnics & monotechnics, college of education and Innovative enterprise institutions)

Subject combinations for a particular course of study

Requirements for UTME and DE candidates

The above is to mention but just a few of the importance of JAMB brochure.

When you go through the JAMB brochure properly, you will not fumble during JAMB registration, at least you will know available courses in different schools and their official cut-off mark. This will further help you to buckle up and get ready for the task ahead, knowing very well which course requires high school in JAMB and what O’Level subjects make you eligible for the course.

If you have not downloaded and gone through the JAMB brochure, it is not late yet, you can download it through the link below:
https://www.myschoolgist.net/download-current-jamb-brochure-pdf-for-all-institutions-complete-version/

It is 100% free, do no thank me later. What are friends for?

(1) (Reply)

2019 Shanghai Government Scholarship / The Best Information To Further Improve Your Homeschooling Experience / Ekiti State University (eksu) Part-time Degree Admission List For 2018/2019 Acad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.