Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ (280 Views)

APC To Abdulrasheed Bawa: Be Ruthless In Fight Against Corruption / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Be Ruthless In Fighting Bandits, Buhari Tells Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ by happysharing: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
“I have given the military and the police instructions to be ruthless. We are not going to be blamed for the bad conduct of the election,” Muhammadu Buhari told an emergency meeting of senior members of his All Progressives Congress (APC) party in the capital Abuja. Read more. https://www.politicoscope.com/buhari-warns-i-have-given-military-and-police-instructions-to-be-ruthless/

Re: Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Las Las afonja tits are lit .100%
Re: Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ by Atiku4betaNaija: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhary is a silent criminal, those types that you won't see any money in his account cos he siphon's money through his brothers and relatives. Remember, when buhari was asked to speak about the Kano state Governors video clip, he said why would the governor even agree to collect the money by himself. This statement simply means that if it were buhary, he wouldn't have done that but would rather collect the money in a silent criminal way, that is, asking that the money be paid to his relatives accounts so as to keep his name clean.
Re: Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ by Atiku4betaNaija: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
APC is just playing with our minds. they want people to think that they are not in working cahoot with the inec chairman, in other to distract our attention from their rigging plan. we must be vigilant, yakubu Mahmoud is working for APC. but the interest of international community in this election is giving the a problem. ie why elrufai complained.
Re: Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ by Arda1000(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dictator Jubrill
Re: Buhari Warns: ‘I Have Given Military And Police Instructions To Be Ruthless’ by Atiku4betaNaija: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
You be first born, papa and mama don dey old. By now you suppose don dey chest some bills. But as Buhari don scatter the economy, wetin you go do..
You first dey manage the small 40k job, but as Buhari carry the country enter recession, na so you lose your job. Now, na different hustle you dey do to at least survive. Don't give up my brother.
I know how you take campaign for Buhari, how you dey shout for anybody wey argue with you. Under the rain and in th3 Sun, you dey shout SaiBaba, 3years down the line, SaiBaba disappoint you. And now you don vow say you would rather vote a stone than vote SaiBabaIs not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Okays Resumption Of Political Campaigns / Video: Still On The Abduction, Torture And Framing Of Citizen Felix Kennedy.... / Snatch Ballot And Face The Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.