Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague (2251 Views)

Policeman Seen Beating LASTMA Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by made4naijamusic: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who refuses to pay one Of Their Colleague

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/prostitutes-seen-beating-a-client-who-refuses-to-pay-one-of-their-colleague/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by made4naijamusic: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
More
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Yambee: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oya na
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Chicagoesontop: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by LuciferProphet: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is aggravated assault.

He didn't force her to wear skimpy clothes, sit on his lap & dry hump him until his preeq gasped for air.
He was on his own all of a sudden he saw himself being dragged to a room, his pants removed, a condom worn on his preeq before he blacked out only to be woken with series of slaps & kicks.

This is injustice.

A lawyer should represent him ASAP.

*spits angry

7 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by made4naijamusic: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by 3plet: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hahahahahahaha grin
LuciferProphet:
This is aggravated assault.

He didn't force her to wear skimpy clothes, sit on his lap & dry hump him until his preeq gasped for air.
He was on his own all of a sudden he saw himself being dragged to a room, his pants removed, a condom worn on his preeq before he blacked out only to be woken with series of slaps & kicks.

This is injustice.

A lawyer should represent him ASAP.

*spits angry
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Eroms4life17(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
If nor be low self esteem dey worry some guys. Why will any sane guy go for a public toilet called prostitute when babes full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by made4naijamusic: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by p3kdudu(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5029561/how-reverse-cure-diabetes-naturally

SHARE THIS POST TO HELP SAVE LIFES.
SHARE DA LINK N CONTACTS TO DOES WHO
MIGHT BE AFFECTED.
DIABETES CAN BE CURED FOR LIFE
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Kupiejodaniels: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Who tell u?my brother no trust girl o , i don see olosho for brothel the guy dey toast her for phone, used 30 mins dey beg her not knowing she dey do business for 9t. Celeb bleep olosho ,politician bleep olosho... Wetin be the low esteem there ,bros hoe remains hoe ,na u deflow ur gf ? U know how many guys don bleep her b4 u carry her so forget. If shit dey worry u badly and na only public toilet wey clean dey available u no go use am ?. I no support am o but stinkly rich men bleep olosho.
Eroms4life17:
If nor be low self esteem dey worry some guys. Why will any sane guy go for a public toilet called prostitute when babes full everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by KingLennon(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2019
It's like going to a shop you buy something then u refuse to pay. Dem go beat u nah
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Eroms4life17(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Kupiejodaniels:
Who tell u?my brother no trust girl o , i don see olosho for brothel the guy dey toast her for phone, used 30 mins dey beg her not knowing she dey do business for 9t. Celeb bleep olosho ,politician bleep olosho... Wetin be the low esteem there ,bros hoe remains hoe ,na u deflow ur gf ? U know how many guys don bleep her b4 u carry her so forget. If shit dey worry u badly and na only public toilet wey clean dey available u no go use am ?. I no support am o but stinkly rich men bleep olosho.
By brother I done tire. But I think it's an addiction. I don't want to have anything to do with them
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Speedyconnect15: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Story.

Many girls are into runs yet speak in tongues in churches.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by made4naijamusic: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Lalasticlala .
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Kupiejodaniels: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
We cant live without women
Eroms4life17:

By brother I done tire. But I think it's an addiction. I don't want to have anything to do with them
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Eroms4life17(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kupiejodaniels:
We cant live without women
I mean K don't want to have anything to do with prostitutes
Re: Prostitutes Seen Beating A Client Who Refuses To Pay One Of Their Colleague by Kupiejodaniels: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol okay o. Most girls u see now bleep for money but they don't cast I've dated some like that tho it will only take d grace of God for u to know they are controlled LovePeddler
Eroms4life17:

I mean K don't want to have anything to do with prostitutes

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Must Know I Change Into Goat To Sleep With Men For 7 Days To Remain Rich / Boy Set Ablaze For Stealing Android Phone In Calabar (graphics Content) / Shocking! Girl Ra.ped To Death And Dead Body Lying Across The Road(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.