Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections (39117 Views)

APC Convention: Uzodimma, Okorocha’s Camps Disagree Over Postponement / INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / Reactions From Nigerians As NLC Calls Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Ajuma002(f): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Its expected
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Tunasco4u(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I'm sure that 80% of Nigerians will be happy with this new development.

Holiday is good. But too much of it kills the economy.

Learn from China.
india
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by IYANGBALI: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Rubbish!

Our girls will be forming because of ordinary two breasts, they forgot that dogs have eight.
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
luminouz:

2008 Lexus is 250available
WTF is that??
village man, its not the regular panel van you are used to. Stick to your level schmucks

1 Like

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
BrokenCock:
i have 700k for this old ride. U go gree collect?
i never told you the ride is available for low lifers. Please stick to your level mumu
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
village man, its not the regular panel van you are used to. Stick to your level schmucks
OK Sir..good luck selling ur 250available Lexus
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by BrokenCock: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
i never told you the ride is available for low lifers. Please stick to your level mumu
u are stupidt! Bladi hustler! Look at the old ride u wan use extort ppl. I blame ur country sha
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
which productivity dey under APC before?

The fact that you are not productive doesnt mean others are not.
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2019
BrokenCock:
u are stupidt! Bladi hustler! Look at the old ride u wan use extort ppl. I blame ur country sha
bloody bastardt grin
Crawl back into your dying father's old wretched hut with palm fronds cheesy
We talk of money, this squirrel appeared. I dont blame you, na free internet i blame.

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2019
luminouz:

OK Sir..good luck selling ur 250available Lexus
mumu, its an IS250 lexus okay? I understand you are from a very poor background and dont know all these things. Just stick to what you understand okay?

1 Like

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by luminouz(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
mumu, its an IS250 lexus okay? I understand you are from a very poor background and dont know all these things. Just stick to what you understand okay?
Shuuuuu...nawa for u oh...
U get zero customer relations sha!!!!
See as u dey talk to me,u know if na me wan buy the car wink
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 1:28am On Feb 19, 2019
luminouz:

Shuuuuu...nawa for u oh...
U get zero customer relations sha!!!!
See as u dey talk to me,u know if na me wan buy the car wink
shut up broke ass

1 Like

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by luminouz(m): 1:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
shut up broke ass
E pain am!!!
Use this cool off...sissy ass nigga!

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by hardbody: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2019
wise2odd:
the election will not hold on the 23. mark my word

I reject you and your prophecy of doom. What reason do you have again?
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by dazzlingd(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
wise2odd:
the election will not hold on the 23. mark my word

I know u waiting for it not to hold because you have already taking a screen shot of this comment so you could come back to boast about how you predicted it....

Get a life
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

The fact that you are not productive doesnt mean others are not.

Hahahaha... Stop typing rubbish.

Nigerians are productive yet became the poverty capital of the world
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Mccullum: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Learn from China.

Chinese has more holidays than Nigeria

Nigeria problem of economic prosperity is not because of our holidays, it cause by lack of long time planning for the betterment of our nation.
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by dynamic007(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2019
China? All Nigerian holidays combined in a year isn't up to the Chinese new year holiday which is almost a month long. A month of no work and they still have other holidays during the year.
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Learn from China.
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2019
luminouz:

E pain am!!!
Use this cool off...sissy ass nigga!
lmao, this one is a goner already grin

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by luminouz(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
lmao, this one is a goner already grin
O jo nibe o fe sunkun..pele oooooo

1 Like

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
luminouz:

O jo nibe o fe sunkun..pele oooooo
omo ale jati jati, wa shoriburuku ni
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by luminouz(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
omo ale jati jati, wa shoriburuku ni
Cursing now,are we Shows ur type of upbringing
The painment is real!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by Niccoloimhotep: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2019
luminouz:

Cursing now,are we Shows ur type of upbringing
The painment is real!!!! grin
it shall not be well with you
Re: NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections by luminouz(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
it shall not be well with you
Back to sender!!!!

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.