Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic (46044 Views)

Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by asawanathegreat(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
R2bees:
Bubu call your boys to order.

I just don't understand how any sane being would want to Vote APC again, Even Satan himself will not vote for them this time around.
it is only the devil himself that will vote them

1 Like

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by asawanathegreat(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by snowball11(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
haywire07:
Every death that occurs in the bush must be attached to Fulani.

Anyways, I expect wailers to believe anything as far as it discredits our President

Your terrorist tendency shouldn't be too far apart from your so called president! undecided
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Awon eyan Buhari! We will change all these nonsense come Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by salford1: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Screwed.
I.e the election is fulani vs fulani.
Whichever way it goes, a Fulani will be returning to power.
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by wissenschaften(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
haywire07:

Anyways, I expect wailers to believe anything as far as it discredits our President
Your profile picture sums up your miserable life.
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
haywire07:

Your head needs to be examined by a competent psychiatrist . Were gidi ni e!
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Dailyschoolnews: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
haywire07:

No matter where you are..
No matter how high you live...
No matter how far you travelled..

This must reach you and your family.
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by coolscott(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
If bubu wins this elections really, these people boldness will be totally astonishing.
They will see his victory as a license to go amok
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Bennycollins: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
What do you mean? So you can't see that the impunity is cos their own is on the throne. And obviously he is turning a blind eye. If this madness had come from any southern or Christian group, your would then See operation tiger smile or lion dance. Didn't you watch Miyett Allah say that Benue state governor should repeal the anti open grazing law if he wanted the killings to stop? An executive governor of a state o. A law that was validly pass by assembly of a constitutional sovereign state o, of which they are not indigene o.
If you go on supporting evil, sorry.
Herkim:
Is Buhari the cause of Fulani herdsmen?

You need to rethink and amend your ways

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Bennycollins: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
What do you mean? So you can't see that the impunity is cos their own is on the throne. And obviously he is turning a blind eye. If this madness had come from any southern or Christian group, your would then See operation tiger smile or lion dance. Didn't you watch Miyett Allah say that Benue state governor should repeal the anti open grazing law if he wanted the killings to stop? An executive governor of a state o. A law that was validly pass by assembly of a constitutional sovereign state o, of which they are not indigene o.
If you go on supporting evil, sorry.
Herkim:
Is Buhari the cause of Fulani herdsmen?

You need to rethink and amend your ways

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by okc4nairaland: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
I know that place very well. Fulanis are the one controlling that axis in Nasaraea state
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by IYANGBALI: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Giftedprof: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
New government is coming in and Buhari will be persecuted for genocide
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A young man is currently battling for his life after he was allegedly attacked by Fulani herdsmen around Mararaba Udege area in Nasarawa State.

It was gathered that the boy whose name is Luka Kaika from Odu village was said to have been harvesting cashew nut in his farm few days ago when the attack occured.

According to reports, the boy was approached by the suspected Fulani herdsmen with their cows on his farm before he was brutally macheted and left to die.

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/boy-brutally-macheted-by-fulani.html?m=1

Click site Link to (Continue Reading),
and more...
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
dammmmmm! lord lugard is a lunatic!

the shithole is doomed! *spits*
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Idannydave: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2019
julioralph:
shocked
This is one of the major reasons I oppose Buhari's re-election.
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.
Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity.

Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

2 Likes

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2019
beatcoins:
I just saw a video where two American lawyers have presented their case to ICC in Hague against Buhari. I'm really pleased with the news.

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DyXf0IOAk
[/url]
wowwwww! Great news!

1 Like

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Rcash: 12:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Crazy country we live in
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Rasdagama: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Even if the perpetrators of this nefarious acts are arrested, so long as Buhari remain the president of Nigeria, they will go unpunished. You guys will recall the four christian guys that were sentenced to death by hanging recently in Adamamwa state for killing a fulani herdsman. In as much as i do not supprt in anyway that a mortal should take the life of another mortal, my worry here is that we have seen & heard of so many arrest of fulani herdmen who had killed in hundreds, only for us to hear that they escaped from police custody. No matter what anybody believes, Buhari is Anti-christian. The earlier the Christian wokes up, the better, otherwise, Buhari next level might mean no more going to church on Sundays. God forbids.

1 Like

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2019
hotwater1:

Where da link? Would love to watch too
at least, you're not blind, or are you? Click the video, you're asking for link!
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Adeagbo77: 12:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Fulani herdsmen resume killing again. This is what the enemies of Nigeria want you to believe. Buhari must go by any means. That's exactly their wishes. Well, if you are a sensible Nigeria, with open mind, you should know what is going on.
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Hello!

Get the latest News>>>Crime, politics, Celebrities, Entertainment and more... all straight to ur doorstep as you start up your day.
Visit: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/?m=1
Today

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Amychuks: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2019
These Fulani herdsmen again!! When will all these unnecessary attacks and killings stop?
In fact Buhari must go!
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by 2truthfulguy: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2019
these people really destroyed pmb. he used to have over 80% of Nigerians with him but lost almost all even me. because of these bokoherdsmen

Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by UKBobo(m): 1:12am On Feb 19, 2019
I have met many Fulani in Senegal and guinea who are supercool, relaxed and gentle. But, there is something about Naija which changes everything
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by kripen(m): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2019
That was how I went to my farm last week and saw that cow has eaten up my cassava
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by arrestdarrester: 2:30am On Feb 19, 2019
The tacit, sorry, open support Bubu gives the herdsmen is so so disturbing. Why would anyone think of voting for this guy in this 2019 election? Abi dem jazz some people with broom?
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Daboomb: 2:42am On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

God will curse all those supporting this evil man

Especially those from the the waste land

Evil everywhere

I bet it is the same God that placed a curse on you pigs from Biafra, erosion-ridden land where the sun has refused to rise?

The only pigs known for sleeping and they all face one side, are OKOROS.

There is certainly no difference between Buhari and Althiefku Al Cametooni, when it cones to herdsmen.
Afonjas will not vote for a CONFIRMED THIEF like Atiku, you can jump inside the Lagoon if you don't like it and your 5% vote still can't change anything. tongue
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Daboomb: 2:50am On Feb 19, 2019
arrestdarrester:
The tacit, sorry, open support Bubu gives the herdsmen is so so disturbing. Why would anyone think of voting for this guy in this 2019 election? Abi dem jazz some people with broom?

it is the corrupt fools in PDP who made a thief like Atiku, their candidate, that caused all these wailing and made Buhari the "better choice of two eviks"
Just imagine if Moghalu, Ezekwesili, Sowore, Hashim or Durotoye or Donald Duke was the candidate of PDP, will we be having this conversation?
lf you wantt to knockout an incumbent, PRESENT A BETTER CANDIDATE.
Voting for Atiku is like running from a cow, into the path of a moving trailer.....which sensible person does that?
Re: Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic by Daboomb: 2:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Idannydave:

Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.
Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity.

Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..

Fool's lije you really deservecwgatvyou get from herdsmen and Boko Haram and ritual killers and kidnappers and armed robbers otherwise you won't be cursing others for exercising their own choice, when your own chouce is the most corript thief that Nigerian and Cameroun ever produced,
Ipob Piglet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. / Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.