Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (859479 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hahahahaa

Thanks for the congratulatory message!

God bless.

FirstTImeUser:

Prof ....congratulations....only God can mark this one ohhh grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amen oo... even shorter timeline!

dynamitee:
Congratulations!!! Hopefully 6 months from now it is my turn

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks Babe!!! Two beautiful ladies!!!
Ifeoma77:

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hahahahaha..

u go mean ooo..

So last last.. no score for me after all the sweat?? cry cry

Lol Thanks for the congratulatory message.

God bless

Misi16:

Prof, Prof, a big congrats. Now to the script since you requested we mark it. For using 3 headings instead of 1, already that's -3, length of script has greatly exceeded the word count giving us more work -2, inconsistency in paragraphing and arrangement of sub headings -2, for using that blue ink which is equivalent to using green Biro to write waec -4, but for attempting the Ppr script and to appreciate your effort 1. You can sum up the total yourself tongue.
PS. Feels so good rating your script. grin You can attempt this ppr exam again so you can get a better score. tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks Tops
Topsmamen:
Congrats to @JesusBabyyy and @Claire18.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by floboyza: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
mercied:
I chose diploma when I did mine.

Thanks for your response. What did WES evaluate it to be and is there any vital information i need to be aware of when submitting for this evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JesusBabyyy: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
oh wow!!! Prof this is quite generous of you oo! I think it must be influenced by the joy of your PPR o grin!!

Thanks a lot Sir and congratulations once more!!

raphrulz:
Wow!!!

The Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever.

This is a great testimony.... and to think that you had waited for this long...

You have done justice to this PPR script. I will rate it 9/10. Well done.

Go and prosper in your new land.

God bless you!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JesusBabyyy: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amen!! Thanks

Tosaned:
Prof! Prof! Congratulobia Prof @ralphrulz. Wish you all the best in Canada.

Congratulations to @JesusBabyyy and @Claire18. May God go before you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by MsJanez01: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
beeodun:

You will get that desired score soonest.Hope you’ve taken a breather for now. Henceforth, write cautiously;even here on NL (hope you’ll see what I mean). You can send a PM,let’s see what we can do together. Cheers.

I am not so familiar with nairaland. Pls can u send me a mail? Prettyjreal@gmail.com. Wouldn't mind forwarding my essays to u via mail... will appreciate this a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks so much ooo.... and thanks for the ratings.

I really appreciate.

As you have congratulated me... good news will never cease in your home IJN

opella:

Congratulations prof. May Canada favour you. I will score you 9. 9/10 grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hahahahahaa.. o boy see finishing ooo..

This na correct Knockout. Lol

Thanks so much for the congratulatory message. God bless!!

oyeoye64:

Prof raphrulz hhhmm.

I just had to come out for this script marking even though I know I am not qualified.

How dare wink you use color to write your PPR script, using that color indicates arrogance cool, meaning minus 2marks from your 10. I also noticed you did not use any transitional words and you really need to work on your contractions -minus 1.

Btw Let the Ogas grade abeg I no fit ��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

May Canada favor you, the good Lord will grant you all your heart desires.
Go and prosper, we are coming to join you soon.
Thanks for all you do.
It has ended in praise. For everyone at one stage or the other, It will end in praise

Madam Ife.oma you are next in Jesus name

Thanks to everyone that contributes in their own way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amen oooo

Thank you so much oo.

Hahahahahaa... them wan finish me with low scores for this thread oooo..

U sef don join them lol

Thanks brotherly.

joo2018:

Congratulations to the able Prof Raphrulz aka Dumbledore. May you prosper in your new home.

I have decided not to give you the original score planned as I've seen too many negative marking already grin grin grin.

Let's take the average of all the scores. That is your score. wink wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by whiteFOX: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Hey, did you get any help with this?

This
is the closest NOC I could find, check it out and see if it fits

You are just so kind Jenny.
I really appreciate your help smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Omo, i tried my best ooo... took me over 3 hours to write mhen!

Despite this o... some peopel still dey score me low ooo lol!

Thanks so much for the wishes.

God bless!

youngRx:

aaaaahh!!!...this guy bad ghan!

see how he summarized the entire post-ITA Process in one post. He didn't even give his "enemies" the satisfaction of marking him down as payback for how he dealt with them gringrin

Congratulations brother!!
May this be a stepping stone to greater, better and higher heights.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks so much!

Bless**

sharon2015:
Congratulations to all of you.. @Prof. Raph.rulz @Cla.ire18 @Jesus.baby . I wish you all success and breakthrough in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ahhh.... thanks so much oooo

I appreciate the good rating sha.... but u still owe me my 0.2 points oooo

Thanks and God bless!!

Dannyko:
See me smiling smiley Congrats Prof Raphrulz. I rate you 9.8 grin the . 2 belongs to me grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

AdetonaDami:

Congrats bro...Brief story you said"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks so much!!

lol... all the markers too much sef.

For only me oooo... both good and bad... but that inconclusive, i no take oo..

Oya write your own rating naa!

ottawasenators:
Prof Raph, congrats on your well deserved PPR.

Will declare marking on your PPR script inconclusive as the various examiners have refused to come to a common consensus grin grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kudos to you.

Nice... Thanks for the message.. Most importantly, before you make a decision, seek God's face!

Bless!

marshall69:
Again this write-up isn't for everybody, but I just thought it wise to share for those of you who might be in my shoes. Please excuse my typo, doing this with a bit of tiredness from work.

So what's the moral of the story? Again, this is not for everybody. So here it is - I could still be back in Nigeria wasting time trying to get to Canada, whereas God has already prepared a much better place for me here in this Strong Western Europe country. My parting comment - always check your heart for peace and be open minded to God. I'm not trying to discourage any body from chasing the Canada dream, all I'm saying be open to other options and enter your God given destiny.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amen! Praying for Good news for everyone[quote author=Zinggi post=76586909][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thank you so much!

I really appreciate.

God bless!!

Tosaned:
Prof! Prof! Congratulobia Prof @ralph.rulz. Wish you all the best in Canada.

Congratulations to @Jesus.Babyyy and @Claire.18. May God go before you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by raphrulz: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thank you very much. Thanks also for the rating lol... it was a whole lot of sweat writing that PPR script.

I really appreciate.

God bless you!

Youtook:

Yay! Congratulations Prof! Canada will favour you. I'll rate your post 11/10. Very detailed. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Claire18: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks dear. You are really awesome at the efforts you put here and on the sister thread.
joo2018:

Congrats @Claire18. May you excel in your new land.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by manlikegb: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
zohan101:
Finally WES updates me on the completion date for my evaluation after two months angry If CRS scores goes up more than my calculated score, wil torment them in that WES office for the 6months with calls .. angry
\

Happy for you. So is the completion date given when they updated your account still subject to 20+ days even though they've delayed for a month already after verification? I hope not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by NeneSisi: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Great news all around

Hearty congratulations JesusBabeyyy, Prof and Claire18

Go and prosper
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Omajolly: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
joe10:
Good day house. Pls I have a serious issue at hand... I misplaced my degree certificate and my school in Ghana refuse to issue another one. I used only my degree transcript for IQAS assessment for educational purpose. IQAS reports read that my degree is equivalent to Canadian 4yrs degree but states that its a B.Sc partial completion which i don't understand. Now that i want to use WES with no degree certificate. Will there be any issue for me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by pejuhazel(f): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations raphrulz, Claire18 and JesusBabeyyy. You guys have inspired me to write down my own PPR testimony in anticipation of when it'll come (3 months post AOR by the end of the month). May Canada be all you want it to be.
Also raphrulz, the way you're thanking everybody makes it feel like this is your party and you're interacting with your guests at the end of the ceremony. Thanks for your immense contribution to the page. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stephanie09: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
raphrulz:
Guysssss!!!!

[b]THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!

ISSA GOLDEN MAIL THINGS!!!

Here is my “brief story”… read at your own risk:[/b]t

God bless you and thank you for reading my long post!
PS: Please, rate your Prof well oooooooo!!!

Congratulations Prof! Go and excel
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kart042000(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Debsify:
I'm waiting for ITA and PPR

It is well, I pray you get it soonest. You can always send me a private message and we can keep up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by McTEE10(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
How did you confirm the process has been completed? Did you receive a notification mail from BC?
iaatmguy:
sorry about the unchanged EOR

ikorodu Mod is a very good venue, EVERYONE would be given headset
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by COPR: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Canadahome:

Please, is this applicable to weac as well in terms of DOB.

Secondly, can a mistake in weac certificate affect the outcome of an evaluation?

Your DoB is already on your WAEC certificate unlike NECO.

WES will state that the name on your WAEC is different from the name on your degree certificate.

One and the same affidavit can solve the problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stephanie09: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Claire18:
Its PPPPPPPPPPRRRRRR!!!!!!!
All Glory to God on High!!!!!
LONG POST ALERT!!!!
For those that can’t read long texts…..
Timeline
IELTS by BC -8777. 7th July 2018
ECA by WES - 4th Sept 2018
ITA - 4th Sept 2018
MED/PPC—18th Sept 2018
AOR-5th Oct 2018
BIL -2nd Nov 2018
Biometrics-5th Nov 2018
Expected PPR--- 5th Dec 2018
PPR---- 12th March 2019, dated 11th
See you in Canada before the Winter!!!!

Congratulations to you and yours. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.