Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (863796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
55emem55:
The fact that its showing complete doesn't mean its been dispatched.
If she/he didn't pay the 75CAD for delivery, it won't be sent.

@ceyrahtlk kindly send an email to ices and ask them how you can make the payment for courier.

do ICES give option of paying for delivery later?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
ceyrahtlk:

Thanks for your response. I actually thought courier fees can be paid after ECA completion o!

How much did you pay initially?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ocon: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
COPR:

It doesnt matter if the course is related to your first degree or not, you'll still get 2 or more certs.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
smslive2:
Unfortunately, I cant update someone else's post... But we full ground to always provide guidance where necessary

lol...no shaking bros. cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chicagomum: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please how do I go about the WAEC thing. So that I can consider it. Thank you

COPR:

If your school responds to emails quickly, then use WES and dump ICES. WAEC/NECO is not a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
COPR:

If your school responds to emails quickly, then use WES and dump ICES. WAEC/NECO is not a problem.
This is the way forward for now o, because ICES is funny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AKINLOX: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pls can anyone assist with a contact in FUT Minna for transcript process. Your quick response would be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buku:
Good morning all
Please I want to confirm if I need to send my WAEC result to WES if I am evaluating my masters degree from United kingdom? It's not part of the required documentation on the website.
Thanks

You don't need WAEC for foreign degrees
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chicagomum: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Its with ECA accompanying

chicyclass:
Gosh!

ICES should stop this nau.. sad
Is your CRS 442 without your ECA but accompanying? If so, why not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
abyejecks:

Update: I just checked my status and it's saying Application incomplete. Asking me to complete my application. Is it because of the statement of result? My certificate will be ready in April after convocation in Unilag.
I think you need your Cert
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Debsify:
Does ICES collect part payments?

I was surprised too but like they say..." no man is an island of knowledge"...we all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
DonTee07:

do ICES give option of paying for delivery later?
As in eh e reach to ask o, because I thought everything comes in one payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by COPR: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chicagomum:
Please how do I go about the WAEC thing. So that I can consider it. Thank you

For WAEC, I'm not sure. I think someone detailed it here. Search the thread. But for NECO, I have a contact at their head office in Minna that can handle it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abubuyaya: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oga Ralph,

Even one lady from AVO promised us an expanded story in the 6th Edition (last couple of pages). I've not seen her hand o. And I need to hear her testimony.

Or do you want me to be crying when I see others PPR notice? AVO, God says you should let His people go please!

raphrulz:
A big congratulation sto you on this great news.

I am highly excited for you and grateful to God for granting you this gift.

However, your PPR script needs an overhaul oooo.

I expected much more from you. Please, can you give it some treatment... beef up your PPR script and make it more encouraging.

In the meantime, I'll rate you 3/10... your score will be revised upwards when we see an improvement. Please, look through other PPR stories on previous pages.

May Canny favour you and yours.

Go and prosper!

God bless!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by COPR: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
abyejecks:

Update: I just checked my status and it's saying Application incomplete. Asking me to complete my application. Is it because of the statement of result? My certificate will be ready in April after convocation in Unilag.

Ask your shool to send your statement of result together with the transcript for ICES to accept it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
abyejecks:

We have seen people that have evaluated ICES successfully in the past with just Statement of result and transcript. Did they specifically tell you it's because of the State of result? I will want you to be sure, so as not to jump into conclusion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by COPR: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Debsify:
This is the way forward for now o, because ICES is funny

Yes bro. People ran from WES (frying pan) to ICES (fire). Lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kemkem30(f): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
All we are saying.....more PPR!!! Congratulations everyone. We yearn for more!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Geetaybeks: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=ArcUgo post=75877890]Glory be to the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT.
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be your name for you are a MIRACLE worker, the unchangeable changer, your name is YAHWEH.

Ladies and Gents,

*IT'S PPR!!!!* �������������������

Congratulations bro.....we dey your back,no worry.Thanks a lot for All your encouragement...Canada will favour you in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ceyrahtlk(f): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
DonTee07:

How much did you pay initially?

$200
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
COPR:

Yes bro. People ran from WES (frying pan) to ICES (fire). Lol
As in eh today makes it exactly 12 weeks my spouse transcript was received and updated by ICES, I'm sha happy her status changed yesterday to Documents received and being checked by ICES. So hope soon it'll change to completed by God's grace.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by OlumisiI: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
gsade:
Opo to gbe aiye mi ro (The pillars that upholds my life)
Ese oooo baba (Thank you father)
Owo to gbe aiye mi dani (The hand that holds my life)
Oju to n sho mi, ti kin togbe (The eyes that watches over me without slumbering)
Eti to n gbo mi, ni igba ti mo ba bere ooo (The ears that listen when I make supplications)
to pon mi, ti ko je n jabo (The mother that backed me and did not allow me fall)

My people, we went from no MEP at over three months post-AOR to MEP and PPR on the same day!!! I know that the grace and mercy that found us, will find everyone too. All of our journeys will be different. But we will all get there!!! Keep the hope and faith alive always.

Wow. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by OlumisiI: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
ArcUgo:
Glory be to the FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT.
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be your name for you are a MIRACLE worker, the unchangeable changer, your name is YAHWEH.

Ladies and Gents,

*IT'S PPR!!!!* ��������������������.

Exactly 4months from AOR to PPR.

Full gist coming soon......���

Congratulations. May Canada favour you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Bellonaire(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

Please help me give God the glory as I just got an upgrade on my Enquiry on Result. First IELTS attempt was LRSW- 7.5, 8 ,7.5 ,6.5.Second attempt: LRSW- 8.5, 8,7,6.5 which I felt underscored my writing because I know say I try for the exam that day. Requested the EOR after earing a lot of encouragement here, from friends and colleagues. Now it got upgraded to LRSW- 8.5, 8,7,7. So IELTS is finally out of the way. Jejely waiting for my MSc result, so I can do get ECA with WES or ICES. The journey continues..........

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DexterousOne(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please can one use his ican certificate and his b.sc to claim points for two or more certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bellonaire:
Hi everyone,

Please help me give God the glory as I just got an upgrade on my Enquiry on Result. First IELTS attempt was LRSW- 7.5, 8 ,7.5 ,6.5.Second attempt: LRSW- 8.5, 8,7,6.5 which I felt underscored my writing because I know say I try for the exam that day. Requested the EOR after earing a lot of encouragement here, from friends and colleagues. Now it got upgraded to LRSW- 8.5, 8,7,7. So IELTS is finally out of the way. Jejely waiting for my MSc result, so I can do get ECA with WES or ICES. The journey continues..........
Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jummolami: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chicagomum:
Hello All,

Please help o. Started my ECA with ICES in November 2018. Sent an email to ask if they got my credentials and they said yes only to come back to me last week after 11 weeks to tell me they had not gotten one Transcript and as such I have to wait for another 12 weeks proceasing period!

Thank you.

what is the issue with UI transcript. I think I can help with a contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
ATS yes, ACA No

DexterousOne:
Please can one use his ican certificate and his b.sc to claim points for two or more certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Buku: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jennypharb1:

You don't need WAEC for foreign degrees

Okay. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
DexterousOne:
nope, only ATS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by OlumisiI: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
fizzile:
Breaking News: IT IS PPR !!! IT IS PPR!!! IT IS PPR!!!
ITA: June 11th, 2018
AOR: August 28th
MEP: Sept 24th
RPRF: 26th October
RPRF paid: 31st October
Ghost Update: Feb 19th
PPR: Feb 20th ��
VO: Ottawa

Indeed, it's been a long journey. Prof Raphrulz, i'll be back with my short episode....u know i'm on a GPA of 4.48...i just need to C to make a 1st class grin grin grin

So much good news already on this part 7. Congratulations @fizzile

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.