Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (863795 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks Ifeoma. My dear, it's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our sight. Amen and amen @ the bolded.

Congratulations once more on your PPR

I finally get a shekere dancer. Yay!!!

Ifeoma77:

Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! See timeline!!!!
I've been preaching you like a gospel to everyone I know who is battling with low CRS.
Congratulations dear Sis, you are truly an inspiration.
Watch how doors will open wide for you in your real country
Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Thank you o! May Canada favour us all

Josefuadjr:

Congratulations!!!!! May Canada favour you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
it's ITA

better late than never

48 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Dannyko:
Congratulations smiley

Thank you! My medicals mate grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Please i sent you a mail.
@njbybrthnly

njbybrthnly:
Hehehe...you don catch me. Looking forward to finally meeting you. Hope you get PPR soon

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Thank you and amen.

Well it depends on how much time and effort you can put in and also most ideal study method for you. You can go through the TEF thread to get a better idea of all that is involved in the exam

Elektra008:

Congratulations, may you eat of the best of the land. Please how easy is it to seat for TEF, especially for someone that has zero knowledge of French?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks dear. Wish you the best

opella:

Congratulations dear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by JesusBabyyy: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Thank You Nne'm.

Newmum0615:
Congratulations sis mi. A marvelous thing indeed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2019
iaatmguy:
it's ITA
better late than never

Wow bro! Been a long time coming. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abubuyaya: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning great Nairalanders and seniors in the house, please save a sister from possible rejection...

As a cybercafe owner/manager, what NOC best describes my occupation. Please I'd like responses from experience as a cyber cafe owner who got ppr or of someone you know for sure. God bless you already.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Maritee:
ITA has finally dropped o, CRS is 453. Please where are my fellow Itains?
we dey here 461

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Pepperb:
Congratulations on ur copr. Pls how long did it take u to study french n did u have prior knowledge.

Thank you o! Please come and join us on the TEF thread. You'll find all the information that you seek and much more wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Abubuyaya:
Good morning great Nairalanders and seniors in the house, please save a sister from possible rejection...

As a cybercafe owner/manager, what NOC best describes my occupation. Please I'd like responses from experience as a cyber cafe owner who got ppr or of someone you know for sure. God bless you already.

Your question has already been answered here:

Jennypharb1:

Check [url=http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ViewAllTitlesQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0631&ver=16&val65=Internet+caf%u00e8]this[/url] code. It's 0631 for restaurant and food service managers, however if you view all titles in the drop down you'll see internet cafè manager and cyber cafe manager
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abubuyaya: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Thank you

I saw that but nothing more in terms of job description/duties. Presentation in the references letter will pose a problem

Please help, i see that NOC 0213 that was used has become an issue in gcms notes

Jennypharb1:

Check [url=http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/ViewAllTitlesQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0631&ver=16&val65=Internet+caf%u00e8]this[/url] code. It's 0631 for restaurant and food service managers, however if you view all titles in the drop down you'll see internet cafè manager and cyber cafe manager

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Topsmamen:

Wow bro! Been a long time coming. Congrats!

yes oooo. waiting earnestly for your PPR.

na you be the man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Abubuyaya:
Thank you

I saw that but nothing more in terms of job description/duties. Presentation in the references letter will pose a problem

Please help, i see that NOC 0213 that was used has become an issue in gcms notes

I saw 0213 as well but that one is a more technical role that probably requires some sort of certification. I didn't know you had already submitted. It may have been easier to find a way to tailor the duties in 0631 to the role you're in. Maybe you need to raise a CSE explaining the mistake. What do you mean by presentation in reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks again DanMisla! You're making me feel like a celeb. Hope you hear from Ontario soon.

Tu sais que je ne peux jamais partir

DanMisla:
Congrats NJ!
Thanks for all your support and encouragement to folks in the TEF thread. You've been simple brilliant.
Best wishes as you complete the final rites here.
En esperant que tu ne nous quittes pas trop vite...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Adunnee: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
iaatmguy:
it's ITA

better late than never

Congratulations bro. It will soon be PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2019
majjj:

Congratulations! Canada will favour you immensely.
For a family who's PA is self employed i can totally relate.
[b]Even reading your PPR story is making me cross check all we submitted as proof of employment in my head,[/b]Egbami grin embarassed cry grin

Thanks a lot and a big resounding Amen! I know the feeling. Because there are not so many of us, there is not a lot to compare your application to. But rest assured, as you've done all that is required, God will do the rest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by njbybrthnly: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Edmontonlad:
Please i sent you a mail.
@njbybrthnly

Seen and replied

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Topsmamen:

Amen. Oh that's good to know. Hopefully, you should get the passport this week. I can imagine the stress. It'll surely end well with PPR smiley

Passports collected ohhhh!! @Bubblefairy, how far with yours? Whew!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Lucieeeee:
Hello house,

I’m currently applying for a UK police clearance certificate online but the transaction keeps declining in the end, I’m not sure what the issue is because I have tried different bank cards.

Does anybody have a similar experience or know a way out of this besides the post option? Kindly assist me ��
(1) make sure you have sufficient funds in your account
(2) Ensure the address you are inputting is the same address on the bank account
hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2019
kentoski:

Ok, what is making me weak is wes having to contact the school to verify everything they send. See those guys for my school, academic criminals. You'll have to persuade, rant and bribe. I'm scared of the mental drain.
you could drop the name of the school, someone here might know someone who knows someone......................

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nukkiz: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2019
adetola007:

Sorry about your result. What materials did you study with? What were your practice test scores in LR.Do you review your answers and note the questions you were failing? I'll recommend you used Cambridge ielts for listening and reading. Always review your answers at the end of the test. Study in various stress conditions, low volume, high volume etc. Try to do both listening and reading at a stretch, simulate exam conditions as much as possible. Practice all writing question prompts. For writing, I'll recommend ielts liz paid video, that was what I used. Finally, you should join the ielts WhatsApp group. I'm rooting for you in the next test. In fact, congratulations in advance grin
can you add me to the whatsapp group as well? my number is 08162512458. thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abubuyaya: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2019
I acknowledged the response
Juat that the lead statement and main duties of that NOC (restaurant mgrs) are not consistent with my job description as a cyber cafe owner. This is why i hoped for an applicant whio was successful.

quote author=Topsmamen post=76852035]

Your question has already been answered here:

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2019
njbybrthnly:
Hi guys and gals, it's COPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it. COPR dey my hand! The packaging alone o...very sexy. Me likey. God has been so goooooood.

My timeline below:
Decision to Migrate: Since I started thinking independently, finally took the bull by the horns January 2018
IELTS: Feb 10, 2018 LRSW - 9 9 7.5 7.5
ECA: WES March 26,2018 (Bachelors degree)
Dive into the Pool: March 26, 2018 CRS - 420
Birthday: CRS - 415 cry cry cry cry
TEF: October 10, 2018 CO CE EO EE - 256(B2) 227(B2) 346(B2) 327(B2) (CRS 457 coolcool)
ITA: December 12, 2018
AOR: December 14, 2018
MEP/BIL: January 24, 2019
Biometrics Updated: January 25, 2019
PPR: February 20, 2019 (dated February 19, 2019)
Passports submitted: February 20, 2019 (via courier)
COPR received: March 20,2019
Family of 5

PPR testimonies have always inspired me. I'm not one for many words but here goes:

Congrats once again

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abubuyaya: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Thank you so much

I meant letter of introduction sorry. That explains my lead roles and duties to IRCC. How can i tailor NOC 0631 to suit my occupation?

Jennypharb1:

I saw 0213 as well but that one is a more technical role that probably requires some sort of certification. I didn't know you had already submitted. It may have been easier to find a way to tailor the duties in 0631 to the role you're in. Maybe you need to raise a CSE explaining the mistake. What do you mean by presentation in reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Influential101: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2019
successhungry:
Hi,guys.please,can someone help me with personal history section post-ita? I really can't place what the issue is.
Organization isn't an activity that can stand on it's own... I remember it's written on that page while I was completing mine..

You have to put something else too for that period, maybe unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Abubuyaya: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello NewMum, how are you? Please can you advise on what NOC best suits a cybercafe owner/manager? Please...

JesusBabyyy:
Thank You Nne'm.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mikedimeji(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2019
adenikeO:
Good evening everyone, For those that want to increase their CRS points using BCS (Certificate in IT) examination, I have good news for you.

My evaluation with WES finally came out today, see screenshot below. smiley

I also want to use this opportunity to thank @kemzyebony for drawing my attention to a post here about the BCS exam sometime last year. Trust me I was ready to go to NOUN or study for ACCA even though I don't have any background in accounting, lol.

See link below to join the BCS(Certificate in IT) Whatsapp group for more info.

https:///Fv1vy6tD7ng07oPlVtqh4K
Please can you give us details about the exam. I mean the cost of exam registration, venue and how you got the materials
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Abubuyaya:
Thank you so much

I meant letter of introduction sorry. That explains my lead roles and duties to IRCC. How can i tailor NOC 0631 to suit my occupation?

Firstly, have you already submitted your application? If not, you can drop your job description so we can brainstorm on how to cut and join it to fit this one. Because your job title is stated explicitly in 0631, I'm sure IRCC did not include all the possible duties under that NOC, there should be room for expansion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2019
iaatmguy:
yes oooo. waiting earnestly for your PPR.

na you be the man

Hehehe. Thanks my good man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.