Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862447 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tolfa(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Personally, I believe you took the right decision. PNP certificate can take time and your potential 473 is a hit anytime draw is made.
olujastro:
Hi guys, I got an email earlier in the week from Alberta Province that I have been selected to apply for their PNP based on my suitable profile. I didn't apply for it.

I'm in the pool with 433 and will upgrade to 473 this summer.

I'm planning to ignore it because of the high cost, long waiting time and provincial restriction of PNP.

I just thought I bring it here for inputs in case there might be any reason to regret ignoring this offer in the future.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gec8:

This is what I am talking about. There is no section for 'two or more cert'. My question remains that since WES has it as a Postgraduate diploma (which is higher than bachelors) what do you guys advice I select

Okay. Select "Bachelors' degree" for your BSc, then add your PGD separately and select "One year program at University, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for the Postgraduate Diploma. You will be awarded points for "Two or more certificates....". Read through the first page here for more info.

After creating and submitting your EE profile, crosscheck your EE overall score (displayed on your account) with your simulated score on the CRS tool to ensure it tallies and that you were awarded the points for 2 or more certificates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Onetwo77: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gec8:

This is what I am talking about. There is no section for 'two or more cert'. My question remains that since WES has it as a Postgraduate diploma (which is higher than bachelors) what do you guys advice I select

You fill the education section twice. You would add your bachelor's degree and the one year certificate in the field.

I hope that helps

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by nelronaldo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
joo2018:
Below is the format. If both letters have those details, then you are safe uploading them alone.

"a reference or experience letter from the employer, which

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; "
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

However, it may also make sense to prepare for a scenario in which you get an ADR for payslips. You can ask the cash paying company for a salary certificate.
https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/142#76663649
https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/142#76663863

Thank you

I believe it contains all cic requirements but I would just try to get a salary certificate for the place I was paid cash incase I get an ADR.

The reason I want to avoid an ADR is because I know I can't get pay slips or salary certificate from this military establishment. They claim all military documents are "classified documents", it took a lot of effort to even get them to provide this reference letter in this format, they wouldn't even listen to me if I go back there to ask for another document. Although, I have my bank statement showing deposits from them but it is just 9 months out of 12 because I collected the other 3 months cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by danianne: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finally submitted my application today. Please any April AOR WhatsApp group?

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stonecoldcafe: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
JustinTrudeau:
Fellow citizens,so this is it...
I know most of you might not know me but my name should suggest something to you,right? Big thanks to all the elders that rocked part 3-5 with me,most of them are in Canada right now.

Thats my PPR story what's yours?

Your PM
grin grin

Our PM don get PPR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Congrats bro, I remember your moniker wella.
Today, I came to rejoice oh but first, let me catch up on the last few PPR announcement on front page. I still dey come...
@ Livy2018, congrats to you sis. Finish movie for whereeeeeeeeee.... LOL

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Liz019: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
PPR script loading grin

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Narkoya: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
ladymarshall:
Can IRCC find out this information anywhere else in relation to you? If they google your name, will this membership come out? Is your membership on your social media accounts? Have you stated this information on Linkedin, in your cv while applying to any of the English "5" for visa? If yes, then raise a CSE and explain.

If not, no need to worry.

Thank you. Pls can you help guide as to what to put in the cse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by AnnyChidex: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Do I need to register for ICES on line for sending it to them from my school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jadief: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
olujastro:
Hi guys, I got an email earlier in the week from Alberta Province that I have been selected to apply for their PNP based on my suitable profile. I didn't apply for it.

I'm planning to ignore it because of the high cost, long waiting time and provincial restriction of PNP.

I just thought I bring it here for inputs in case there might be any reason to regret ignoring this offer in the future.

Hi please what is ur NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DeltaSigma: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gec8:
Good morning guys, I'm new here and I will appreciate your help.

I wrote on 23 Mar 2019 and my result is as thus L9 W7 R7 S7.5

I have done my WES and in Canadian standard, it says the canadian equivalence is a Bachelors of 4 years and Postgraduate Diploma of 1 year. What do I select when running the mock CRS? Do I select it as a Masters Degree or as a two or more cert?

Please I will appreciate your advice

Hello brother, what certificates did you supply to WES, PGD and BSc or is it only BSc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DeltaSigma: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
tolfa:
Personally, I believe you took the right decision. PNP certificate can take time and your potential 473 is a hit anytime draw is made.

How do you wanna upgrade to 473?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stonecoldcafe: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
I want to thank God on behalf of a dear person today
After IELTS exams upndan with MOD chopping exam fees and even remarking fees, God Almighty finally came through for this individual in this last result released yesterday
Since yesterday, we have been rejoicing and thanking God because this individual went through a lot with IELTS
I have to come back to this thread to give this testimony on this individual's behalf

I also want to use this opportunity to thank God for ''wasseynewest'' for his selflessness
I reached out to him on a whim on this same thread (Feb 23rd 2019) and the story is different this time

I want to encourage everyone still struggling with one process or the other, never give up
IELTS will give way, ECA will arrive, that school saying they cannot find one result or the other - don't give up - that result/transcript must show!
If you give up, how can we use the catch phrase ''it ended in praise''
I thank God

MOD - 8.5, 7, 7, 7 LRWS

46 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gec8:
Good morning guys, I'm new here and I will appreciate your help.

I wrote on 23 Mar 2019 and my result is as thus L9 W7 R7 S7.5

I have done my WES and in Canadian standard, it says the canadian equivalence is a Bachelors of 4 years and Postgraduate Diploma of 1 year. What do I select when running the mock CRS? Do I select it as a Masters Degree or as a two or more cert?

Please I will appreciate your advice
congrats
Two or more

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by safex(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Gec8:

Select the ECA summary for each qualification and add. The two or more certificates will automatically be updated

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Liz019: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
PPR MAIL DON DROP OOOOO grin grin grin

Mail dropped inside Idumota thank God my friend was with me grin grin

My Express Entry Journey - (Formerly known as AmeComplique)

The following events take place in the city of Lagos and a far away dreadful land called the ACCRA VISA OFFICE.

It has been said by victorious warriors before me that once you survive a journey through the Accra visa office evil forest, you can kill a lion with your bare hands.

Starring:
Two study abroad agents, One Canadian Immigration agent, The men and women of the Accra visa office, Big Daddy Ralph and my humble self formerly known as AmeComplique.

Now the Story Begins.....

NB: I did the first draft of this post in November 2018, but Alas brethren God had other plans for me.

TIMELINE
Decision to relocate: Since i realised I was born in Nigeria.
IELTS First Attempt (September 2017) BC: LRSW 8.5, 7, 7.5, 6.5
Second Attempt (May 2018) BC: 9, 9, 7.5, 7.5
ECA (WES ): Masters
Work Experience : Cumulative of 3years and 7months at the time I applied (NOC 1241& 1243)
Travel history: UAE (gist below)
ITA: June 25th 2018(a day to my birthday��) and first ever Monday draw (I believe)
AOR: July 10th 2018
MEP/IP1: July 27th 2018
ADR (Accra famous five): February 25th
IP2: April 2nd 2019
PPR: April 3rd 2019
Visa Office: The great Accra

The Beginning....
It all started when I got a job with a paramilitary agency sometime in 2016 right after my masters, I knew immediately that I was going to hate the job (i despise redundancy and i felt i was too young to be wasting away just like that). After my first month, I told myself I wasn't going to spend more than two years on the job (even though I exceeded the time frame, praise God I'm finally leaving). My dad hated the job even more than I did and successfully talked me into starting a PhD program.

I reluctantly started the program in one unnecessarily expensive private university. The only thing that kept me in was the thought of having 'Dr.' in front of my name by 26 (man proposes abi. LOL). After my first semester, i knew I wasn't going to use the 'Dr' in front of my name to live the kind of life i wanted, then the search for a better life began...

I stumbled upon a "study in Germany" agency sometime in February/March 2017, and decided to give migrating yet another shot. The plan was to start my PhD all over again or even go for another masters. I just wanted to leave. I really carried myself to the agency one Saturday afternoon after work. Long story short, they didn't see or hear from me after that day.

Not long after that, a friend at the office mentioned another agency, this time I decided to give applying for a Masters or PhD in Canada a shot. While i was still toying around with the idea, someone randomly mentioned Express entry in May 2017. When i realised how much was invloved and the fact that I had to "write a test" I completely forgot about it until I realised the PhD in Canada dream wasn't going to come to pass at the time.

Looking back, I think the idea of having to write IELTS was what deterred me from starting sooner. But you know what they say about God's time.

The Beginning of the Actual Journey....

ECA (WES)
After the PhD in Canada dream crashed, I decided to start the Express entry journey. Asked around, did very very little research (I wish i had read more) and figured evaluating my degree was going to be the first hurdle.

Started in July 2017, finally got my report in November 2017.

First IELTS :
September 30th, 2017.
So I had this "it's just English" mindset going in for the first test, boy was I in for a massive surprise. This thoroughly and completely discouraged me!! I gave up on the whole journey all over again!

Re-trying the Study route:
Seeing as IELTS didn't favour me on the first try (sour loser like me), I decided to retry my luck with the study route. I attended a study in Canada fair at Eko Hotel, then went ahead to start boosting my travel history (��) hence the UAE trip (all because the representative from the Canadian high commission at the fair said they mostly give student visas to individuals with extensive travel histories (na UAE my waka end sha, na where money reach).

I decided to apply to two universities for Masters and Accelerated Nursing in October/November 2017. Thanks to the NASU strike then, i couldn't get my transcripts early enough. I would later come to learn that both my applications were unsuccessful.

Getting an agent:
See ehn ignorance is not good! I was too lazy to read extensively about the process, so I took everything I heard about it to be true. I mean! I remember one guy telling me that when you get your PR Visa, you would have to travel with your POF in cash, and that the Immigration officer will count it in your presence and if its less by even 1 dollar, they'll put you on the next flight back to Nigeria. LMAOOOOO.

Someone from work introduced me to an agent who was going to charge about 3,000 US dollars or so and said my first IELTS scores would be sufficient. According to him, he was going to assist with applying through the PNP route. He sounded very promising, so I paid the first instalment (1k US dollars). He requested for some documents, but baba no do anything o. Baba didn't even encourage me to take the test again to boost CRS score or anything. When i decided to free the guy was when he said he would see what he could do on or before December 2018, that by then he would have found the right immigration program for me apply through (Lmaooo OVOKO). This was just around February 2018 o, me that was already seeing myself eating snow by December? You lie sir.

That was the moment i started considering retaking the test.

Second IELTS :
I talked to God about retaking the test and got my go ahead. I apllied about 2 months ahead and began studying. Thank God for IELTS Liz, that site changed everything for me mehn. Finally took the test in May. I still remember how I rolled on the floor thanking God when I got my result (Thank God i was at home that day. Lol).

Going back to the Agent:
I really didn't want my money to go down the drain just like that, so i informed the agent of the new scores. Next thing, baba asked for another 1000 US dollars to fill my express entry profile, and i was to pay the last 1000 US dollars after ITA. LMAOOOOOOOO. You say wetin?

Pre ITA:
I carry my two legs enter pool by myself, start to swim immediately!!! To be honest I still didn't read up as much as I should have and made a lot of mistakes when filling out my profile. For example, i was utterly confused about my correct NOC code. Seeing as i was in the paramilitary, i didn't know if i was to go with the code for my specific duties in my unit, my department or general duties as a paramilitary officer. I had sleepless nights!

Finally went with one that covered my duties in my Department, I still wasn't comfortable with it. So even after i submitted my profile, i kept searching.

ITA :
Got my ITA shortly after entering the pool, I had already started gathering my documents as soon as I got my results. The only delay was with the medicals, I would have been able to submit my application the following day sef ��.

POST ITA
Now back to the NOC issue, i ended up changing the code to one that reflected my duties in my unit in my e-APR, after i go my reference letter (I didn't explain in my LOE). To be honest, i didn't know the one i picked previously would still reflect, i only found out after i had already submitted my application (more sleepless nights).

PROOF OF FUNDS:
Na God do this one!!! This was one of my major fears before i started this journey, but somehow even in death, God used my Mum to come through for me. Unexpected entitlements started dropping from different corners few months before i retook my test.

I still remember the day i got ITA and realised i had to pay another 300k. I started crying! I didn't want my dad to know about the process until it was almost done (he doesn't want to hear anything about relocating), so that was a no go area. My man (A complete blessing in human form) had already brought out all he had and more. We prayed that evening and started hoping. Even tabled it during the Hallelujah challenge that night.

The next day (my birthday), i got a call from my mum's office to pick up a cheque they had stalled for over 6 months. I was expecting about a hundred thousand from there. I already started looking for things to sell to make up the remainder. I got to the office to pick up the cheque. I burst out in tears when I saw the amount. Lo and behold it was almost double the amount i needed. TALK ABOUT A WONDER WORKING GOD!!!!

Post AOR:
Found this thread and many others on Canada Visa, Quora, and facebook after i had submitted my application and I started poking holes in every thing i submitted. All of a sudden, my scans were no longer clear enough, my reference letters started to look too similar. That Mark Holte man gave me the biggest nightmares fa!. Ahhhh I had sleepless nights thinking about what i could have done differently. An example was the NOC issue.

One major concern came from the fact that since I work for the federal government; (a paramilitary agency for that matter), it would draw unnecessary attention to my application, i remember the agent pointed this out then. The devil started drawing me to experiences of other military and paramilitary applicants. Shook that one off like after a week or more (It came back when i got the ADR).

Found out my application was sent to the Accra visa office when I raised a CSE, see wahala. I joined a couple of WhatsApp groups so I could track other applications. Then I found out applicants from 2017 were still in queue. I told myself my case would definitely be different. I told God I wanted to testify to his name on this matter. I realized later that the WhatsApp groups only made me worry more, so I left all of them and stuck to this thread and the Life in Canada sister thread in faith.

I rememeber reading Kwado's PPR post in November and going through the bible passages he had in it and just then something said "start writing out your PPR post"; which I did, not long after my spirit fell again thanks to news of Accra not tending to applications till "early 2019".

In the later part of November 2018, I started thinking about cancelling my application! The big question was still, what if it landed back in Accra

Another major cause for concern I had was when I heard gist that the Admin officer that signed my reference letter had "japa-ed" to the UK. Na there high blood pressure start again o.

ADR
I remember getting the mail for ADR on a Monday morning (February 25th) just after parade. I ran to my car to open my profile thinking it was either going to be PPR or interview invite, i was shaking sha (ended up locking my keys in my car that morning). Looll. Anyway sha that one was practice.

Another cause for concern with the ADR was the fact that I didn't have payslips or salary statement of account for the first employment I claimed points for. The only proof of payments I had were for two payments made for what i was owed after i had left the company. I submitted the statement like that.

Second concern was that I had fixed POF like 2 weeks before the ADR came and i had even done like 4 fixed deposits between AOR and the last fixed deposit. So, terminated the fixed deposit, then i got the fixed deposit documents for all the months i fixed for scanned it in addition to my statement of account.

Wrote a letter of explanation to cover the two concerns I had.

Mail to Big Daddy Ralph
My friend told me to reach out to Ralph's office about my application, I sent the mail in the very early hours of 2nd April. I got word that evening (while standing beside my car that had just packed up at iyana ipaja bus stop) that Eligibility, Security and Criminality had been passed earlier that day. I was busy smiling while my colleagues and concerned citizens were trying to help out.

Checked my profile that evening and saw Application updated; I was in IP2 (Background check in progress)

PPR!!!!!!!!
The golden mail came on the 3rd of April 2019, 8months and 26days from AOR inside Idumota. Told my dad that evening and he was ecstatic, my siblings were too excited. Oga was over the moon. Me sha didn't sleep that night, i was feeling too giddy.

Submitted Passport and all the orishi rishi they asked for at VFS on the following day. That day was a very hectic one sha, had to borrow a laptop to fill out the form IMM008 as mine had issues, their printer wasn't working in the first studio 24 (Ikeja city mall) i went to, had to go to Allen. Ended up getting to VFS at 2:30pm, better late than never abi?

Now the planning and research contines intensively...

Word of Advice....
For anyone on this journey losing hope for one reason or the other, I urge you to please keep the faith. God works wonders. Imagine if i had given up after the first test (me wey hate failure pass as i hate satan). LOL.

Also, read, research and ask questions, who dey ask question nor dey miss road.

Again, i know we all want to keep everything hush hush until it's all done, but you don't know who can/will have one beneficial information or the other (but try spot whether na bad belle first biko)...

I just remembered the leather jackets i bought from Katangoa late 2017, told my sister i was buying them in faith grin grin.

I am so so grateful to God Almighty for this sha. It is more than a dream come through, I just wish my mum was here to see this, but I know she definitely has a fat as* smile on her face up there grin.

P.S: I had to leave out a very very crucial detail from this post for privacy reasons, I'll definitely update it once I can. Promise.

Pardon any typos biko. The story long small.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amaya21: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Alberta doesn't have application fees except the cost of courier for your documents (from what I saw on my cousin's application). It's Ontario that costs $1500 CAD.

However, the timelines are indeed long and there is the provincial restriction of where you can live when you eventually get PPR. I'd say you can wait for your 473 to kick in.

olujastro:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olujastro: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
tolfa:
I would think so too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olujastro: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
jadief:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hi please what is ur NOC?
I can't remember the code.....Mechanical Engineer with some years of oilfield experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olujastro: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaya21:
Alberta doesn't have application fees except the cost of courier for your documents (from what I saw on my cousin's application). It's Ontario that costs $1500 CAD.

However, the timelines are indeed long and there is the provincial restriction of where you can live when you eventually get PPR. I'd say you can wait for your 473 to kick in.

For real?
I noticed that I just have to send my application via courier but I didn't think it's totally free to get the PNP. I was thinking I'll have to pay eventually after my application is processed and perhaps granted.

Modified: Amaya21, I just read through the AINP website and it's free. I'm going to apply. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Bumdesh: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hi everyone please advise me on this IELTS thing.

I will hv to rewrite it is MOD better than IELTS?

Also is it the same curriculum they are using. As in I mean the LRWS are they the same format art or different.

Please kindly advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Debsify: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Liz019:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jadief: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
[/color][color=#006600]
olujastro:

I can't remember the code.....Mechanical Engineer with some years of oilfield experience.

Oh cool, thanks. Any connections to Alberta, relative or something?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Shiytop: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shiytop:

Thanks for your response! Does that mean the PGD is not useful in this pursuit.
I'm combining 2 results, one has no date of birth (they haven't started adding it then) while the other has wrong day,month, and year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by TemiGee: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
LMAO! Very funny @Topsmamen.

Topsmamen:

Nice one bro!

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by olujastro: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
jadief:
[/color][color=#006600]

Oh cool, thanks. Any connections to Alberta, relative or something?
No, no relatives in Alberta or anywhere in Canada.
I just took some time to read about it on their site. Only Alberta can select one to apply for their PNP based on one's eligibility from what I've seen. And it's free. I'm applying

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by flosk: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bumdesh:
Hi everyone please advise me on this IELTS thing.

I will hv to rewrite it is MOD better than IELTS?

Also is it the same curriculum they are using. As in I mean the LRWS are they the same format art or different.

Please kindly advise

The name of the exam is ielts
Mod(also known as idp) and British council (bc) are the partners. You can write with either of them. They run the same test.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Cannydreams: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
In fact !!! I can testify to it.
You are good. I realized my loopholes, although I have not written again but I know that I am better than I was.

Eeeh! Oga bravo, i hope i put in the conjunction and commas appropriately grin

johnnybravo1990:

You will be fine. I will be reviewing your writing samples, until your next IELTS. I promise you; you will definitely improve in writing if I coach you. My scrutinization of essays are very thorough, I must warn, making most IELTS takers feel like they are very bad. But with time, they get to realise that they were actually bad, and the IELTS examiners just did their job. Hopefully, you will pass your next attempt. Even before your next exam, you would have noticed how improved you are in writing, and you will be glad you met me. I have seen your whatsapp message. We can start something tomorrow, if you are set.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Liz019:

I am so so grateful to God Almighty for this sha. It is more than a dream come through, I just wish my mum was here to see this, but I know she definitely has a fat as* smile on her face up there grin.

P.S: I had to leave out a very very crucial detail from this post for privacy reasons, I'll definitely update it once I can. Promise.

Pardon any typos biko. The story long small.

Congratulations, God knows how to come through sha, you'll just be left wondering. Go forth and prosper

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by stanzee: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Liz019 post=77317654]

The following events take place in the city of Lagos and a far away dreadful land called the ACCRA VISA OFFICE.

It has been said by victorious warriors before me that once you survive a journey through the Accra visa office evil forest, you can kill a lion with your bare hands.

Starring:
Two study abroad agents, One Canadian Immigration agent, The men and women of the Accra visa office, Big Daddy Ralph and my humble self formerly known as AmeComplique.

Now the Story Begins.....

NB: I did the first draft of this post in November 2018, but Alas brethren God had other plans for me.

TIMELINE
Decision to relocate: Since i realised I was born in Nigeria.
IELTS First Attempt (September 2017) BC: LRSW 8.5, 7, 7.5, 6.5
Second Attempt (May 2018) BC: 9, 9, 7.5, 7.5
ECA (WES ): Masters
Work Experience m: Cumulative of 3years and 7months at the time I applied (NOC 1241& 1243)
Travel history: UAE (gist below)
ITA: June 25th 2018(a day to my birthday��) and first ever Monday draw (I believe)
AOR: July 10th 2018
MEP/IP1: July 27th 2018
ADR (Accra famous five): February 25th
IP2: April 2nd 2019
PPR: April 3rd 2019
Visa Office: The great Accra

Congratulations! I’m so happy for youuu!!!!

Please what mail did you reach Ralph on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Jennypharb1: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
olujastro:

For real?
I noticed that I just have to send my application via courier but I didn't think it's totally free to get the PNP. I was thinking I'll have to pay eventually after my application is processed and perhaps granted.

Modified: Amaya21, I just read through the AINP website and it's free. I'm going to apply. grin

If you're sure that 473 is sure, maybe hold on and apply through FSW. I believe 473 is quite safe to get ITA in the summer, that's just a few months ahead. For one I think that the FSW process is shorter, there's also the issue of initial provincial restriction under the PNP route, I'm not sure whether you can have more than one application under express entry as well. Either way, weigh your options carefully

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.