Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (862773 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:24am On May 01, 2019
Itzchord:
In my own case of mis-spelt name, I just mailed wes and they corrected and sent me a new report 3 weeks after.
Many thanks @Itzchord, I will do same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tey4tobyy8005(f): 2:24am On May 01, 2019
1. The section for adding your child will show after ITA so it's normal
2. You don't need to include the jobs your are not claiming points for, they should be added to personal history post ITA
3. If spouse's experience isn't in Canada, pick no and write LOE post ITA to explain you have done that cuz you aren't claiming points for it. If you choose to include it, reference letter might be requested for and that's another stress IMO

manlikegb:
Good day seniors,

After filling the questionnaires and while creating a EE profile, I realized that there was no section generated for a dependent child even though I picked family size of 3. I only have sections for the Primary applicant and the accompanying spouse, is this normal please?

Under work history while creating EE profile, do I have to list other jobs I’m not claiming points for? I know that should go into personal history at eAPR stage. How is it done at the pre-ITA stage?

Also, under work history(for SPOUSE) while creating EE profile, do I pick YES and fill the details or just NO. Spouse is self employed. If YES, won’t that mean reference letters would be required at eAPR stage?

Wow, I thought I know all these things but now I’m second guessing everything.

Thanks for your time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Uchihasasuke19: 3:31am On May 01, 2019
Topsmamen:

Congrats Sasuke-kun!

Thanks boss.

Sasuke-kun takes me back to memory lane..
Naruto-Kun

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Issyman(m): 3:37am On May 01, 2019
mercied:

Yes they do.
One year college certificate.

Are u sure of this? They evaluate ICAN ATS as college certificate not ICAN ACA except if they have changed their evaluation recently.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Uchihasasuke19: 3:54am On May 01, 2019
Felzy309:

Wow congrats,

Can you please explain more on dis proof of funds part.

Please don't be offended, i want to know because I thought you need the money to be in your account until all security checks is done?

It's advisable to keep the fund in your account from AOR to PPR. The reason is CIC may request for ADR during the process. Furthermore, you should have a means of showing the POF when you land.

But also note that, if you are submitting statement of account, it has to be minimum of 6 months. And any large deposits have to be explained.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by flourisher: 4:10am On May 01, 2019
Mariesio:

That's for MOD
He's actually right, BC's at Mauve 21.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:22am On May 01, 2019
playces:
Pls house.. I salute ur effort in educating us here.. Please I need some clarifications.. I will be rounding up my pgd soon. For the process of ECA, m I to evaluate both my BSC and PGD or the highest (PGD). Though in the CRS simulator, I choose 2 or more CERTIFICATES. Wifey is the PA. She is in the process of rounding up her MA
Please evaluate both. Rather safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Marula: 4:27am On May 01, 2019
pejuhazel:

I don't think that's correct, he/she needs to evaluate both. Only if it's an MSC or MBA is when only the highest degree will be evaluated.
You're very correct, he needs both to claim points of 2 or more degrees. Even with MSc/MBA it just might be best to do both. That's what I've resolved to do. Better safe than sorry. I need all my points without story.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 4:42am On May 01, 2019
The person in question was claiming 2 or more degrees which is different from your case. You get more points with Masters. grin Use the CRS tool, the infamous page one and verify with the CIC website. I understand you taking the "safer" route though! All the best! wink

Marula:

You're very correct, he needs both to claim points of 2 or more degrees. Even with MSc/MBA it just might be best to do both. That's what I've resolved to do. Better safe than sorry. I need all my points without story.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mmaryam(f): 4:55am On May 01, 2019
August and September AORs yet to get PPR from Ottawa without any Review Required.... gather here let’s pray

It’s getting scary o

What do we do? What can we do?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tolfa(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2019
Happy new month folks....grace shall speak for us all as we push for breakthrough in whatever stage we are in our PR journey.amen.

I wish ITA hopefuls all the best today as worker's day gift.

Mcstan...good to see you here again...#respect.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ijechidi: 5:09am On May 01, 2019
Hi family, I need advice! I am about moving to US with a F1 student visa, but I am particular of moving into Canada therefrom as an immigrant. Please, YOU CAN CRUCIFY ME, BUT JUST HELP with the pros and cons or better still, if you have personal experience, please share with a brother.

I wouldn't commit crime, I don't do shit, JUST LEGAL SURVIVAL lead. Please help or give lead to a thread or place I can get firsthand info. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mydeporch(f): 5:31am On May 01, 2019
Thanks....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 5:36am On May 01, 2019
The F1 visa has its pros and cons.
I won't list the Pros. I want to concentrate on a FEW of the cons
STEM majors can get 2 years OPT after graduation. Non-STEM majors get one year.
In those one or two years, you have about three options.
1. Find an employer to sponsor your H1B
2. Get married to an American
3. Get back into school, just to maintain your status.

Option three is like an endless cycle whilst you wait for option one to happen. If you are lucky enough to get a sponsor, you'd have to deal with the H1B lottery and then renewals etc.

Now when it comes to my homeland Canada, I could say a lot here but let me sum it up. You don't have to deal with any of that.

Ijechidi:
Hi family, I need advice! I am about moving to US with a F1 student visa, but I am particular of moving into Canada therefrom as an immigrant. Please, YOU CAN CRUCIFY ME, BUT JUST HELP with the pros and cons or better still, if you have personal experience, please share with a brother.

I wouldn't commit crime, I don't do shit, JUST LEGAL SURVIVAL lead. Please help or give lead to a thread or place I can get firsthand info. Thanks!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mydeporch(f): 5:48am On May 01, 2019
Please where is IELTS exam
Mariesio:

For BC exam centere , it's at West Midlands CBT Ltd , Adebayo Akande Hall ,U.I 3rd Gate Ajibode
centre in Ibadan.

Thanks. I even thought netwrk didnt allow my question go through.
Thank you.
Apart from ieltsliz videos and just videos...please recommend other helpful sites to prepare for this exam.
The last time i wrote was 2009 for my masters...writing is my main prob...LRWS (6657) ......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Amandacanny: 6:08am On May 01, 2019
Oh! Am so sorry. Have been quite busy. Will reply you shortly
jagaban17:
Please help me ,I sent you a PM, I'll be needing the Woman's contact. I'll appreciate if you can help.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by kfrosh: 6:24am On May 01, 2019
Kam dan na grin .... Save yourself the stress and send me that additional money you want to use to process the BSC transcript. My spirit mind go over bless you with prayers.
Marula:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 6:29am On May 01, 2019
grin grin grin I know right!

kfrosh:
Kam dan na grin .... Save yourself the stress and send me that additional money you want to use to process the BSC transcript. My spirit mind go over bless you with prayers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 6:32am On May 01, 2019
Good Morning, is it possible I uploaded a letter instead of ECA report? Just read a PPR story bout application being cancelled cos of uploading a letter.

What does the ECA report look like and how would I have received it?

Damn this anxiety!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 6:44am On May 01, 2019
It is the report you got from WES or whichever body you used when you evaluated your degree.

hipstar2:
Good Morning, is it possible I uploaded a letter instead of ECA report? Just read a PPR story bout application being cancelled cos of uploading a letter.

What does the ECA report look like and how would I have received it?

Damn this anxiety!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 6:55am On May 01, 2019
mydeporch:
Please where is IELTS exam centre in Ibadan.

Thanks. I even thought netwrk didnt allow my question go through.
Thank you.
Apart from ieltsliz videos and just videos...please recommend other helpful sites to prepare for this exam.
The last time i wrote was 2009 for my masters...writing is my main prob...LRWS (6657) ......

Edx.org for reading and writing. I followed the readying tips to the T

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by hipstar2: 6:58am On May 01, 2019
Stencil:
It is the report you got from WES or whichever body you used when you evaluated your degree.

Thanks. Had to reopen my wes profile to reconfirm. I uploaded a 2 paged report.
Got a terrible Labor’s day headache thinking bout this... warrahell!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amaya21: 7:06am On May 01, 2019
You can proceed for your study program and begin to process your permanent residency application for Canada while you are there, abi? So while you complete your program as initially planned, you will have the option of moving to Canada on a permanent (and legal) basis afterwards. If you are doing a Master's, more points for you.

Ijechidi:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Misi16: 7:07am On May 01, 2019
Uchihasasuke19:

Thanks boss.

Sasuke-kun takes me back to memory lane..
Naruto-Kun
Sakura-chan. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Stencil: 7:10am On May 01, 2019
haha I understand! Take it easy, all will be well smiley

hipstar2:

Thanks. Had to reopen my wes profile to reconfirm. I uploaded a 2 paged report.
Got a terrible Labor’s day headache thinking bout this... warrahell!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Uchihasasuke19: 7:11am On May 01, 2019
dedalove:
Hello house. Thanks for all the responses all the time. Really appreciate this forum. Please I will like to ask a question. I am the PA but as of now all I have is almost half of the required POF for a family of 4. I just want to know if it's not too late post ITA to get a gift deed from my mum or can my hubby transfer the balance to me then and hope his account statement will not be needed for documentation. I am pre-ITA but hoping for one soon but have no lump sum in my account, only Tbills for part of the POF.

1. It's not too late to get a gift deed from your mum.
2. If you hubby have the funds and he's relocating with you. You can either have him transfer the cash to you or present his own statement of account with LOE.

3. Even though his not immigrating with you, you can transfer the cash to you, prepare a good LOE.. And a gift deed.

Option 2 is the cleanness, if you ask me. Also see the link below for more information

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by mercied: 7:26am On May 01, 2019
Issyman:

Are u sure of this? They evaluate ICAN ATS as college certificate not ICAN ACA except if they have changed their evaluation recently.

I am sorry. I thought he was talking about ICAN ATS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Chynwey: 7:40am On May 01, 2019
Thanks. A kind soul reached out to me and I have been added.

Adunnee:

Send a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by jagaban17: 7:55am On May 01, 2019
Oh sorry ..Thanks. I replied.

Amandacanny:
Oh! Am so sorry. Have been quite busy. Will reply you shortly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Millalorinzzz: 8:01am On May 01, 2019
MumofTwins2017:

Hello. I just received an update from WES for verification which means transcript has finally been sent from Law School. Have you received any update as well?
Yes o,I have also received status update, we are not yet due for verification since wes is still expecting one more certificate
But law school transcript has been sent
I am so elated ehn
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by akereconfi: 8:18am On May 01, 2019
Hello house

I have followed this page graciously and here is my profile so far.

IELTS R/W/L/S = 7.0/6.0/7.5/7.5

ECA (WES) = Evaluated

PCC: From all the countries I have been to, received

BSc: Information and Communications Technology

Please can someone tell me which pathway I follow. All suggestions are welcomed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DrMrsCK: 8:24am On May 01, 2019
akereconfi:
Hello house

I have followed this page graciously and here is my profile so far.

IELTS R/W/L/S = 7.0/6.0/7.5/7.5

ECA (WES) = Evaluated

PCC: From all the countries I have been to, received

BSc: Information and Communications Technology

Please can someone tell me which pathway I follow. All suggestions are welcomed.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Use the above link to calculate if you qualify for the fsw program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (503)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.