Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (865142 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2019
bronze25:
It's PPR guys

*MY TESTIMONY (14th April 2019)*

If you're reading this, know I have found favour before the Almighty God.

My journey started as far back as February 2016, then it was only an idea to do a masters in Canada.
In September 2016, I started gathering documents needed to secure admission in university of Saskatchewan. To cut the long story short, I applied & wasn't shortlisted.
In 2017, I got admission to another school, that's where the emotional saga started.
I applied for my first study visa in June, was refused in August reason was insufficient funds.

Applied for second visa in October, this time I paid tuition ($7560), come December visa was refused.

*Timeline*
ITA --- Oct 3rd 2018
AOR --- Oct 26th
BIL -- Nov 29
ADR -- March 9
Submitted- March 26
Interview invite - April 12
Interview April 30
PPR-- April 30.

Jehovah Overdo. The who make the heaven and earth. When He is aware of our situation, we need not to worry.

Congratulations to you. He has done it!
Now go and enjoy your new country.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Avidreader748: 5:51pm On May 02, 2019
bronze25:
It's PPR guys

*Timeline*
ITA --- Oct 3rd 2018
AOR --- Oct 26th
BIL -- Nov 29
ADR -- March 9
Submitted- March 26
Interview April 30
PPR-- April 30.

I appreciate God almighty for being my Ebenezer, my glory & the lifter of my head, my strength, my peace, my provider & my supplier. My champion the host of heaven, the captain of my destiny. Words cannot describe Him, words cannot express my gratitude.

Special appreciation goes to everyone, for as many that are still waiting on God in one point or another, I pray the outstretched hand of God shows up on your case.

Sorry it’s coming late, I just got back from Accra.

Congratulations to you. It ended in praise!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by manlikegb: 5:57pm On May 02, 2019
Richness1104:
All praise and glory to God who makes all things possible. It’s not my PPR yet but it’s IELTS victory and as a result, ITA is here.

On the day of the LWR exam, my seat was positioned near a candidate that could not read silently, he was also either knocking the desk with his pencil or pressing his knuckles. Two weeks later, the result came out and was LWRS 8.5 6.5 7 7.5 and I immediately went for a remark of my writing cos I was confident of what I wrote. Followed through with IDP Australia and God was by my side as my writing was upgraded. Sitting pretty on CRS 466, I got ITA yesterday.

This journey is not for the faint at heart, there were times that I thought the whole migration thing wasn’t meant for me. If u have to do it countless times, just keep at it because eventually it will pay off. Apologies for the long post ooooo

How did you follow up with IDP Australia pls? Have a friend that want to do EOR for writing too. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 6:01pm On May 02, 2019
Thanks for the encouragement. I only need em to write IELTS. I hope he comes around soon o. Birthday is fast approaching.

amaya21:
Many women on the thread have been in this position. I had to process my hubby's ECA on his behalf. He didn't lift a finger. He eventually grudgingly wrote IELTS. Now he's the one asking how far with our application every week.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:04pm On May 02, 2019
sempe123:

Hello, Good day. What do you think will be my NOC number. Here is my JD.

Position:Information Technology support staff

Installation and configurations and management of servers
Procurement of IT hardware and software

2281 (Computer network technicians).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ekanDamie: 6:06pm On May 02, 2019
good day fellow friends.
please, i would want anyones advice on the issue.
i have an OND,HND,ATS in accounting i am considering my ECA
but i noticed the schoolfor HND has lost its accredition with NUC
so i am only left with OND and ATS...please can anyone advice me on
one of those programme one can do in few months but is evaluated as 1yr
because i still want to retain 2 or more certificates at best.

please your suggestion is highly welcome so i can join you guys in this
struggle to a better life.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by leorayvon2k2: 6:14pm On May 02, 2019
Topsmamen:

2281 (Computer network technicians).
hi i am a banker, what will be my NOC NUMBER
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ijechidi: 6:19pm On May 02, 2019
THANKS fan, you are the RVP! I appreciate every of these!
Stencil:
The F1 visa has its pros and cons.
I won't list the Pros. I want to concentrate on a FEW of the cons
STEM majors can get 2 years OPT after graduation. Non-STEM majors get one year.
In those one or two years, you have about three options.
1. Find an employer to sponsor your H1B
2. Get married to an American
3. Get back into school, just to maintain your status.

Option three is like an endless cycle whilst you wait for option one to happen. If you are lucky enough to get a sponsor, you'd have to deal with the H1B lottery and then renewals etc.

Now when it comes to my homeland Canada, I could say a lot here but let me sum it up. You don't have to deal with any of that.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 6:19pm On May 02, 2019
leorayvon2k2:
hi i am a banker, what will be my NOC NUMBER

Depends on the duties you performed. Send your JD pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Edmontonlad(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2019
Titiladeolu:

Boss..please what’s the latest about this rural immigration pilot

We are still waiting for them but I believe it will start sooner than later. They said by end of Spring.
Don't worry, I am constantly checking. Once there's an update, I will inform us.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by omoluabiade: 6:38pm On May 02, 2019
Thanks for the prayers and kind words.

ladymarshall:
Praying for you. You are doing the right thing by starting the process. Don't worry, he will catch on later once he sees how much you have progressed.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 6:55pm On May 02, 2019
Hey guys,

For those who have done IELTS CBT, could you please recommend a good website that simulates the real test, for practice?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by successhungry: 7:17pm On May 02, 2019
tey4tobyy8005:
1. The section for adding your child will show after ITA so it's normal

Please,i need help concerning this. I got ita on 1st may.while filling the forms afterwards,i was asked if i have a child(as at when i was filling my exp entry profile;i didnt have a child);i picked yes. Next question was 'is the child included in the application?'. I picked yes again. Now,he has a table for his own info. Unfortunately, he doesnt have a passport yet and details of this have been asked.
Please,is it possible to submit without his passport details? I have declined an ita and wish to submit asap.
Please,i need help from anyone. @ifeoma77@topsmamen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Utonne: 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
[quote author=bronze25 post=78047368]It's PPR guys

*Timeline*
ITA --- Oct 3rd 2018
AOR --- Oct 26th
BIL -- Nov 29
ADR -- March 9
Submitted- March 26
Interview April 30
PPR-- April 30.

quote]

Wow. What a rollercoaster you've been on just to get to where you are. Congrats. It has ended in praise. You having amazing friends. Best believe that. God bless you and enjoy your new life. Saskatchewan, here you come.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by enoeshett(f): 7:42pm On May 02, 2019
DadR:
Hey guys,

For those who have done IELTS CBT, could you please recommend a good website that simulates the real test, for practice?

Thanks.
https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/computer-delivered-sample-test-questions

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by amaya21: 7:57pm On May 02, 2019
You still have 59 days or thereabouts to submit your application if you got ITA yesterday May 1. Please try to procure a passport for him ASAP.

successhungry:

Please,i need help concerning this. I got ita on 1st may.while filling the forms afterwards,i was asked if i have a child(as at when i was filling my exp entry profile;i didnt have a child);i picked yes. Next question was 'is the child included in the application?'. I picked yes again. Now,he has a table for his own info. Unfortunately, he doesnt have a passport yet and details of this have been asked.
Please,is it possible to submit without his passport details? I have declined an ita and wish to submit asap.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by epdcan: 7:57pm On May 02, 2019
Its COPR!
#teamsilentreaders

So, sometime in 2017 a friend of mine mentioned Express Entry to me. For some weird reason, relocation was never a topic in my home. I told her all these travelling matters are always a long thing. (Some canadian lawyer had quoted one ridiculous amount years before when I just enquired for fun as it popped up on my Facebook timeline so I don free my mind)
She said it was super easy and said just write ielts first..."you will pass, it is just english" she said.
I did not research further and just went ahead to register the boo and I.
IELTS- Result came out LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 8, 7.5

ECA- She said "do WES" Meanwhile a colleague of mine had just "tissued" (left the country for...wait for it .....canada!) Realised lots of people had left, I apparently had my nose in the sand all the while.
Anyway, NASU strike delayed WES for months but eventually they came through.
Went back to friend and asked "So what next?"
She said to create profile...I did with the help of another beautiful colleague of mine. CRS 451, few days later, friend called congratulating me...I was confused!
Said there was a draw at 444 (ITA JUNE 25, 2018-did not even know to monitor for a draw�)
I was excited but not fully because POF for my family of 4 was not ready.
Needed a couple more months for pof to be complete. (Just assumed I needed 10m, not sure where that thought came from)

Friend said to do a gift deed, decided not to bother.

Read somewhere application was now 60 days and not 90days any longer. Prayed earnestly for a miracle and when 60days was drawing close, decided to decline the invitation. Logged in to decline and saw that I had over 30days to submit, apparently the change to 60days was made a day after my ITA.
I was super excited!
Did all the doables
Medicals- qlife (had booked earlier) and somewhere in the middle east for bae (this was expensive mehn, flight and all...Lagos people we are enjoying)
Pcc- used Mr Abass- got his contact on the whatsapp group my dear colleague had added me to. 8k for both of us

POF- treasury bills, mutual funds, savings account, some small investment savings/products + pension funds. Over Pof was now "worrying me" (I had forgotten all these investments when I was worrying...smh)- these matured and were rolled over without informing IRCC

Friend mentioned a nairaland group, visited briefly and could not make out a lot of things and decided to take a step back (funny as I love to read, just could not deal on that day)

Work reference letter- typed and gave HR and was signed and stamped. It was a bit blurry as I was sort of self employed but had the HR of the company we were created under (long story) sign the letter.

AOR- 16th September

Submitted then came back to read this group.
There and then, some errors I had made started surfacing.
Raised a CSE shortly after for a trip I had omitted on an old passport

Raised another when I felt I had chosen a wrong NOC for spouse

Was so paranoid.

Learnt we were to upload fingerprint pages we did during PCC applications, I only uploaded the certificate

Learnt not declaring side hustle could be seen as misrepresentation, etcetera.
Hey! It was not funny.
Eventually decided to keep the prayers up and leave God to do His thing.

MEP/BIL came on 11th October
RPRF request was seen 27th October. Paid the next day.
Was so sure I was close...IRCC had other plans.
I had decided I won't ask for my VO, request GCMS notes or anything.
Just wait patiently for PPR.
Hmm...
My mind no gree me.
Kept thinking about the last amount paid into my account and how I didn't explain it.
How I did not show the source of the 'monies' for tbills and all.
How google will expose me and my not-so-side business
I now got "How to get a job in Canada" mail, figured I had been moved to London VO as was assumed here in those days.

Anyway, joined an absolutely amazing WhatsApp group....the best ever! (I was in one that had people of different nationalities but the pressure here was too much....permutations, assumptions, questions, once I saw a link here, I joined and left the other Choose Peace!�) Created for October AOR but they accepted September somebody like me � and group was renamed ��

When I hit 5months post aor, decided to call CIC, agent was nice, told me eligibility was met but Criminality and Security not started. Told me to only call back if by end of May I did not get my Ppr (shuoo?! End of May kwa?) I thanked him and decided to wait till the 6-month mark. Oh, found out Visa office was Ottawa too.

6 months came and went unceremoniously. My amazing friends in my group were so sweet and encouraging.
The Lord told me not to worry. Held on to that and decided not to call or mail Ralph or anything...till 7/8months.
I was in IP2 from aor and had gone back to IP1 after biometrics/rprf (not sure now)
So I was waiting for IP2 mail. I wasn't checking my profile too regularly either.

4th of April, needed to check the time when I woke up and saw the email icon on my screen, swiped down to check time and saw "Ready for Visa" mail...to be honest I was NOT expecting it.
Also noticed background check was now in progress.
Mail came in again next day (wish I could give one out)

AOR-PPR- 6 months and 20days!

Submitted 8th and Copr received 30th
It has ended in praise
(This was the abridged version)
I want to give ALL the glory to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!
I pray we all share testimonies soon especially EVERYONE in my Sept/October AOR group.

P.S. please read and read. Gulped down so much from here and the sister thread.
Try not to be scared...let people's stories of their challenges drive you to do all you can and not into fear.
God will come through for us all.
Thank you everyone helping out here- God bless you!

70 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:08pm On May 02, 2019
successhungry:

Apply for his passport right away.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Spicyme: 8:08pm On May 02, 2019
ITA is finally here!!!

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by iaatmguy(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2019
ekanDamie:
good day fellow friends.
please, i would want anyones advice on the issue.
i have an OND,HND,ATS in accounting i am considering my ECA
but i noticed the schoolfor HND has lost its accredition with NUC
so i am only left with OND and ATS...please can anyone advice me on
one of those programme one can do in few months but is evaluated as 1yr
because i still want to retain 2 or more certificates at best.

please your suggestion is highly welcome so i can join you guys in this
struggle to a better life.
where have you been all this while your ATS and OND would suffice naaa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 8:19pm On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin

Stencil:
oh wow! Dear God, I see what You're doing for others.
brb, I'm about to send prayers up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 8:25pm On May 02, 2019
For the Nigerian PCC, are we also supposed to upload the finger print application forms for e-APR? I uploaded only the pink colored certificate. Should I raise a CSE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Elektra008(f): 8:31pm On May 02, 2019
bronze25:
It's PPR guys

*Timeline*
ITA --- Oct 3rd 2018
AOR --- Oct 26th
BIL -- Nov 29
ADR -- March 9
Submitted- March 26
Interview April 30
PPR-- April 30.

I appreciate God almighty for being my Ebenezer, my glory & the lifter of my head, my strength, my peace, my provider & my supplier. My champion the host of heaven, the captain of my destiny. Words cannot describe Him, words cannot express my gratitude.

Special appreciation goes to everyone, for as many that are still waiting on God in one point or another, I pray the outstretched hand of God shows up on your case.

All I can say is WOW!!! You have such an amazing network of family and friends. Your testimony struck a chord in my heart and I bless God it has ended in praise for you. If I may ask, what was d reason for the interview initially?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gracechellar(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2019
Is there a whatsapp group for this whole process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by gracechellar(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2019
epdcan:
Its COPR!
#teamsilentreaders

So, sometime in 2017 a friend of mine mentioned Express Entry to me. For some weird reason, relocation was never a topic in my home. I told her all these travelling matters are always a long thing. (Some canadian lawyer had quoted one ridiculous amount years before when I just enquired for fun as it popped up on my Facebook timeline so I don free my mind)
She said it was super easy and said just write ielts first..."you will pass, it is just english" she said.
I did not research further and just went ahead to register the boo and I.
IELTS- Result came out LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 8, 7.5

ECA- She said "do WES" Meanwhile a colleague of mine had just "tissued" (left the country for...wait for it .....canada!) Realised lots of people had left, I apparently had my nose in the sand all the while.
Anyway, NASU strike delayed WES for months but eventually they came through.
Went back to friend and asked "So what next?"
She said to create profile...I did with the help of another beautiful colleague of mine. CRS 451, few days later, friend called congratulating me...I was confused!
Said there was a draw at 444 (ITA JUNE 25, 2018-did not even know to monitor for a draw�)
I was excited but not fully because POF for my family of 4 was not ready.
Needed a couple more months for pof to be complete. (Just assumed I needed 10m, not sure where that thought came from)

Friend said to do a gift deed, decided not to bother.

Read somewhere application was now 60 days and not 90days any longer. Prayed earnestly for a miracle and when 60days was drawing close, decided to decline the invitation. Logged in to decline and saw that I had over 30days to submit, apparently the change to 60days was made a day after my ITA.
I was super excited!
Did all the doables
Medicals- qlife (had booked earlier) and somewhere in the middle east for bae (this was expensive mehn, flight and all...Lagos people we are enjoying)
Pcc- used Mr Abass- got his contact on the whatsapp group my dear colleague had added me to. 8k for both of us

POF- treasury bills, mutual funds, savings account, some small investment savings/products + pension funds. Over Pof was now "worrying me" (I had forgotten all these investments when I was worrying...smh)- these matured and were rolled over without informing IRCC

Friend mentioned a nairaland group, visited briefly and could not make out a lot of things and decided to take a step back (funny as I love to read, just could not deal on that day)

Work reference letter- typed and gave HR and was signed and stamped. It was a bit blurry as I was sort of self employed but had the HR of the company we were created under (long story) sign the letter.

AOR- 16th September

Submitted then came back to read this group.
There and then, some errors I had made started surfacing.
Raised a CSE shortly after for a trip I had omitted on an old passport

Was so paranoid.

Learnt we were to upload fingerprint pages we did during PCC applications, I only uploaded the certificate

Learnt not declaring side hustle could be seen as misrepresentation, etcetera.
Hey! It was not funny.
Eventually decided to keep the prayers up and leave God to do His thing.

MEP/BIL came on 11th October
RPRF request was seen 27th October. Paid the next day.
Was so sure I was close...IRCC had other plans.
I had decided I won't ask for my VO, request GCMS notes or anything.
Just wait patiently for PPR.
Hmm...
My mind no gree me.
Kept thinking about the last amount paid into my account and how I didn't explain it.
How I did not show the source of the 'monies' for tbills and all.
How google will expose me and my not-so-side business
I now got "How to get a job in Canada" mail, figured I had been moved to London VO as was assumed here in those days.

Anyway, joined an absolutely amazing WhatsApp group....the best ever! (I was in one that had people of different nationalities but the pressure here was too much....permutations, assumptions, questions, once I saw a link here, I joined and left the other Choose Peace!�) Created for October AOR but they accepted September somebody like me � and group was renamed ��

When I hit 5months post aor, decided to call CIC, agent was nice, told me eligibility was met but Criminality and Security not started. Told me to only call back if by end of May I did not get my Ppr (shuoo?! End of May kwa?) I thanked him and decided to wait till the 6-month mark. Oh, found out Visa office was Ottawa too.

6 months came and went unceremoniously. My amazing friends in my group were so sweet and encouraging.
The Lord told me not to worry. Held on to that and decided not to call or mail Ralph or anything...till 7/8months.
I was in IP2 from aor and had gone back to IP1 after biometrics/rprf (not sure now)
So I was waiting for IP2 mail. I wasn't checking my profile too regularly either.

4th of April, needed to check the time when I woke up and saw the email icon on my screen, swiped down to check time and saw "Ready for Visa" mail...to be honest I was NOT expecting it.
Also noticed background check was now in progress.
Mail came in again next day (wish I could give one out)

AOR-PPR- 6 months and 20days!

Submitted 8th and Copr received 30th
It has ended in praise
(This was the abridged version)
I want to give ALL the glory to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!
I pray we all share testimonies soon especially EVERYONE in my Sept/October AOR group.

P.S. please read and read. Gulped down so much from here and the sister thread.
Try not to be scared...let people's stories of their challenges drive you to do all you can and not into fear.
God will come through for us all.
Thank you everyone helping out here- God bless you!

Woow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:43pm On May 02, 2019
gracechellar:
Is there a whatsapp group for this whole process

No. Page 1 is all we have. I suggest you start from there.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:46pm On May 02, 2019
bronze25:
It's PPR guys

*Timeline*
ITA --- Oct 3rd 2018
AOR --- Oct 26th
BIL -- Nov 29
ADR -- March 9
Submitted- March 26
Interview April 30
PPR-- April 30.

Awesome! Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by DadR: 8:49pm On May 02, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Izzie06: 8:49pm On May 02, 2019
Can someone please help with the link to March AOR... Thank you you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ummhalimah: 8:51pm On May 02, 2019
ladymarshall:
For the Nigerian PCC, are we also supposed to upload the finger print application forms for e-APR? I uploaded only the pink colored certificate. Should I raise a CSE?

I uploaded everything o, I don't know if that's the right thing to do sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Topsmamen: 8:52pm On May 02, 2019
ladymarshall:

You should be fine sis. See the gist from the last person who just announced his/her PPR below. To rest easy, you can raise a CSE if you want.

epdcan:
Its COPR!
#teamsilentreaders

Was so paranoid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by ladymarshall: 8:53pm On May 02, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR.

You are really lucky to have amazing friends around you.

Your script is very encouraging. I score you 8/10

All the best in Canada

bronze25:
It's PPR guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.