Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org (1837 Views)

Breaking News:see The Result Of Polls Conducted By Rufai. / Breaking: Obi Currently Leading #NigeriansDecide Poll With Over 40% of Votes / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Presidential

1 Like

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Nbote(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
E b like una want make INEC continue to postpone dis election with dis online poll oo. Na fear of losing dey worry APC.. Dey will still say dis online poll is rigged lol

10 Likes

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atimes I laugh when people talk about opinion polls

The 65% of people that will vote don’t have access to online

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nbote:
E b like una want make INEC continue to postpone dis election. Na fear of losing dey worry APC.. Dey will still say dis online poll is rigged lol

I hate it when the election was postponed

Coz people like you will make an excuse for your lose next week
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by amaniro: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

That shows our nation is still very poor and lacks civilisation
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari is going...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship
Abia

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by tuniski: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

If not for the postponement you for don gentle by now.

Buhari is a goner.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
amaniro:

That shows our nation is still very poor and lacks civilisation

Civilization is not all about been an online miscreants
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by SarkinYarki: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

stop spreading these lies .. Nigeria currently has and average of 113 million active internet connections monthly now which means more Nigerians are online than those that are not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by sarrki(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

stop spreading these lies .. Nigeria currently has and average of 113 million active internet connections monthly now which means more Nigerians are online than those that are not

All of a sudden the Almajiri you people claimed are backwards now use internet?

Online miscreants are perpetual liars

3 Likes

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by SarkinYarki: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

stop spreading these lies .. Nigeria currently has and average of 113 million active internet connections monthly now which means more Nigerians are online than those that are not and besides remember Buhari won all these sane polls 4 years ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by amaniro: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

Civilization is not all about been an online miscreants

I believe you just defined yourself.

But you said 65% of people in Nigeria don't have access to the internet? That means we are lacking in Technology because the world is now a global village. So if we are not in that "village" we backward mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Nbote(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

Why are U speaking in future present tense? Abi na present confused tense sef
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Xander85: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

You’re banking on the ill-informed hordes of almajiri and immigrants from Niger...coupled with the rigging (both before and during elections) to give your man a fighting chance of success aren’t you!?

Ordinarily, this would be enough to give you ‘victory’ at the polls..but these are not ordinary times are they? Never before have sane Nigerians been near unanimous in their resolve to send an unperforming President back to his cows in Daura as they are with Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by jlinkd78(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
I voted already. The good about it is that it doesn't allow multiple voting by same person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Xander85:

You’re banking on the ill-informed hordes of almajiri and immigrants from Niger...coupled with the rigging (both before and during elections) to give your man a fighting chance of success aren’t you!?

Ordinarily, this would be enough to give you ‘victory’ at the polls..but these are not ordinary times are they? Never before have sane Nigerians been near unanimous in their resolve to send an unperforming President back to his cows in Daura as they are with Buhari!

Very true

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship Benue

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship Borno

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by NothingDoMe: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
tuniski:

If not for the postponement you for don gentle by now.

Buhari is a goner.
He go still gentle las las

1 Like

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship kano

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by senatordave1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
kufre2010:
Governorship Borno
This rubbishes the poll.someone from other state can vote for all the states,rubbish.all those voting for atiku can still go to other state poll and vote,the poll is decceptive.
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Governorship Lagos

Lagos is a surprise

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Racoon(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:
Atimes (At times) I laugh when people talk about opinion polls (poll).The 65% of people that will vote don’t have access to online (are not online or don't have access to the social media)
Go school you no agree.Na to dey follow a man wey him brain dey malfunction that he can blame a fly for his shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by kufre2010: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Vote and check result at www.Nigeriansdecide.org
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

90% of Nigeria's electorate no they do social media poll
Re: Result Of Opinion Polls Conducted By Nigeriansdecide.org by Validated: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
sarrki:

Self consolation. Those who have access to internet will influence those without access. For example, my village people will be influenced by my decision. Again, if you have 80 million voting on the online polls, how many more adult voters are left out? With a population of about 200m of which children below 18 constitutes about 50%, you can bet that your 65% is fallacious.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Bombed As Prophetess Invited By IPOB Predicts "One Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Desperate To Be Transerred To Kuje Prison To Escape – Security / Middle Belt Guards Asks All Representatives Of The Zone To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.