Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence (18683 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity / Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by cptjacksparrow: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mr Bako is the Director of Media and Publicity of the Kaduna State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Campaign Committee. He is the immediate past information commissioner in Kaduna State.
He was seen in a video two weeks ago telling a crowd at a campaign rally to “deal” with whoever votes against the interest of PDP.
He was arrested by the State Security Service about a day after PREMIUM TIMES published the video. The spokesperson of the SSS in Kaduna, Al Koya, last week issued a statement saying the service will charge Mr Bako to court once investigations are concluded. The agency is, however, yet to charge him to court over one week after the arrest, contrary to Nigerian laws.
PREMIUM TIMES on Monday obtained four videos in which Mr Bako was seen making inciting comments against Governor Nasir El- Rufai and the governing All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State.
Mr Bako was said to have made the comments at Zonkwa town while addressing a group of PDP supporter.

Speaking in Hausa, Mr Bako told the group to kill anyone sent to the zone to campaign for the APC even if the person is his brother.
“I swear to God, even if he is my brother from the same mother and the same father, and he comes here to campaign for APC kill the bastard,” he said.
Apart from Mr Bako, a former chairman of PDP in Kaduna State, Yaro Makama, was also arrested by security operatives. The SSS is also yet to charge Mr Makama for any crime although he was caught on video making a statement that appeared to incite violence.
The PDP in Kaduna has since condemned the arrests and said it will not be drawn into any violent conflict no matter the provocation.

The Director-General of the PDP campaign organisation, Danjuma Sarki, who addressed the press, said: “We are calling for the immediate and unconditional release of Ben Bako after being harassed and illegally detained without trial for over 24 hours.”

“If you are looking for a scientific criminal, who if he has his way of even blocking the air we breathe, if Rufai has the power to poison the air we breathe in this southern zone, he would have done so, so that all of us will die; neither Muslim nor Christian will be spared.

No one here should assume that we are talking about Rufai the Muslim, every true Muslim knows that Rufai is not operating on the fundamentals of Islam, all those calling him Mallam will go to hell because no mallam will be placed on the pedestals on which he operates aimed only at making people suffer to death.
Any Muslim that calls El Rufai Mallam is surely going to hell and all that he studies must be fake.
You said there should be no insults, I am sure you said so because you are looking for an elective position. As for us, it is time for insults and we will do it.
May God bring calamity to the one who made our people die during screening. May God expose him, may God also deny sleep to those relying on him.
As for our people who were used to come and embarrass us and call for change, the change was made, let them come and tell us what changed in their homes (heaps insults).
There are some of them who are ashamed of coming here since the election despite all the killings.
Here is a piece of advice; apart from the PVC, every village should amass fighting sticks (Gora) for beating useless people. Why are you laughing? It’s not a laughing matter because instead of allowing hunger to kill you just like that, it is better to die from protecting your right.
What is the way out now? You are up to say 100,000 or more in your village and only four or five boys will be sent from Abuja; you know them, you know their homes; even if he is my brother, kill the bastard and we will attend the burial.

I swear to God, even if he is my brother from the same mother and the same father, and he comes here to campaign for APC kill the bastard, I will help you.
It is better for my brother to die than for him to be part of a system that will make the whole community suffer.
The selfishness we are exhibiting is the reason we are in this calamity. Now is the time for people of Southern Kaduna to calm down; both Muslims and Christians because God has decided to make you an indigene here, you have no option. If you want to pray, just do your ablution, face the east and pray, no one will tamper with your reward. Same goes for traditionalists. But as far as the southern zone is concerned, God has kept us here.
So, now that the time has come, make sure that every polling unit is well guarded.”

Premium times https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/313641-more-videos-of-top-kaduna-politician-instigating-violence-emerge.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Firefire(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Taking after Hell Rufai

13 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Burger01(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerian politicians are crooks and hardened criminals.... worst than anything dangerous you can think of angry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Paulfroshman: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
wink
Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by cozy7(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by lomprico(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's not up to what hell rufai said!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by nwankpajacob9: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Any evidence, Joy make we continue our talk joor

3 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by MobilityExpress: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's like PDP is hell bent on setting this country on fire and causing war because of their over-desperation for a return to power. They better stop this bad acts now angry

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Stalwert: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
Snatch a box pay the price.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Racoon(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is not and will never be up to 1/10th of all the hate /inflammatory speeches ever made by Buhari himself, El-Rufai,Rotimi Amaechi, Lai Mohammed etc.I refused to be moved.Ndi ala. sad angry

11 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Softcash(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Where are the PDP rodents come and commet. Denial it

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by TIGRITIS: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anyway, grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by danot1030: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
PDP is up to no good during this election that's why they reacted to Buhari statement on ballot snatching

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by pawesome(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buhari has instigated violence already.. An imam was caught on live tape making hate speeches... So what exactly are we saying...body bag governor said his own openly.. I mean we have lunatics and tyrants in power so Abeg let everybody just say his mind..

10 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by asawanathegreat(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Shun violence if you wants to live long

9 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by 3millionia: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
And so ?
Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by amnesty7: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
The guy has since been taken to where he deserves. Himself and Alh Yaro Makama.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by TIGRITIS: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Evansurebet5275:
Read below it
This criminal, you no go allow person read news because you feel you must scam people abi? The effort you put in this 419 is enough to search for something reasonable. You will be caught very soon.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by MobilityExpress: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
People were just shouting goal where I am now. When did Lagosians become football freaks like this grin
Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by RoyalUc(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
How are we going to come out of all this?

I think I have a little problem with democracy...

1 Like

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Nbote(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
But HellRufai is untouchable abi

1 Like

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Npfn: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
What of buharis statement APC your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by pawesome(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
cozy7:

OMOYELE SOWORE
go and tell him to start from the house of assembly doesn't he can change the laws otherwise those people can render someone even a president useless

1 Like

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Ayoolablog: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Mitjyland(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
cozy7:

OMOYELE SOWORE

Sometimes I wonder how those useless supporters of this Sowore think. Do you even know how politics in the North plays? Do you think northern Nigeria will vote for Sowore? The north doesn't care about you Yoruba as long as their candidate is contesting. I Pity those Yoruba who think the North will hand them power in 2023 unless if a northerner isn't contesting.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by fredoooooo: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Una no go wait and watch the film when it happen ..
Abeg carry your family for front of the battle o
Re: PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence by Authoreety: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
I lag in swahili

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? / We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee / More Trouble For Justice Sylvester Ngwuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.