Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Davido Apologises To Young Lady He Body Shamed On Social Media Over Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologises To Young Lady He Body Shamed On Social Media Over Politics (485 Views)

How I Was Body-Shamed Growing Up, Omawumi Opens Up (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Blasted On Social Media Over Comment On Xenophobic Attacks / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Apologises To Young Lady He Body Shamed On Social Media Over Politics by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Davido apologises to a young lady who criticised his political views after he responded by body shaming her. The young lady also a Nigerian who goes by the Name Lolo called the singer out over his political involvement said Davido ‘sold his soul to a political party’.

Lolo whose real name is Temi compared him to Wizkid who doesn’t support any political party, however, uses his social media to advice the Nigerian youths to vote the right person.
[url][/url]https://africanglitz.com/2019/02/17/davido-apologises-to-young-lady-he-body-shamed-on-social-media-over-politics/

Re: Davido Apologises To Young Lady He Body Shamed On Social Media Over Politics by Slynation(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
AfricanGlitz:
Davido apologises to a young lady who criticised his political views after he responded by body shaming her. The young lady also a Nigerian who goes by the Name Lolo called the singer out over his political involvement said Davido ‘sold his soul to a political party’.

Lolo whose real name is Temi compared him to Wizkid who doesn’t support any political party, however, uses his social media to advice the Nigerian youths to vote the right person.
[url][/url]https://africanglitz.com/2019/02/18/toke-makinwa-bonang-matheba-flavour-bobrisky-mr-eazi-eniola-badmus-more-celebs-out-about/

Hmmm..... Davido, this kinda trick u using shaah
Insult a lady, apologize to her later, get to know her a little, Bleep and unto the next thing
If u know this trick, You must be a very bahd guy....grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Young Lady He Body Shamed On Social Media Over Politics by eneojoedu(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Adesurebet473:
Read below it
come what is all this rubbish Na, if e sure, go sell your family house take stake am.

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Boudong Is Sleeping With A HIV Positive Man - Lady Alleges / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms Every Night To Stop Bed Wetting – Doctor Reveals / 2baba, I Don Tell You Make You Find Small N72,500 - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.