Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips (553 Views)

Stop Losing Your Money To Bookmakers And Fake Tipsters, Try This! / Share Your Experiences With Tipsters And Fixed Matches / Super Tipsters On Hockey, Dart, Basketball And Tennis Accumulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips by tonini: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2019
If you have ever lost money to some self-acclaimed professional tipsters, those whose predictions always fail then read carefully.

After losing lots of money to some I met on Instagram, Facebook, and even this forum, I started testing them by betting against them to put their own money on their predictions if they trust it.

If the game outcome happens as they said they won, else I win.
Believe me, I mostly win since there are too many fakes out there. I have made more from them than betting sites.

So how do I do this since I mostly meet them online?
1. I use this site https://playwisdom.com it is a peer to peer betting site that let you create bet like being a bookmaker and bet with someone else.

2. After I select the matches, I set the amount they will win if their prediction is correct and I also set the amount I want them to stake and submit.

3. I share the bet link with them to play and that's how I always hit them up.

Whoever plays and gets it right is the one I trust and usually consult for tips. I hope this helps someone out there.

I am currently running a weekly prediction league on selected matches where the person with the highest correct prediction wins up to 100k weekly. If you are interested in joining, hit me up on whatsapp (zero, seven, zero, three, six, four, five, five, one, six, one) . Cheers
Re: How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips by Manager0836: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Please read below it

Re: How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Thief
Re: How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips by tonini: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2019
comshots:
Thief
What did he steal?
Re: How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips by tonini: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Aduku1574:
Read below it
play this bet https://playwisdom.com/9jaleague to prove your claim.
Re: How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips by powercave: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
I have always said that if the people giving you betting tips where so sure, they have brothers and sisters and friends that they could easily give. or even borrow large sums and get huge returns. Selling same for 2k to 5k is nothing but scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Replacement!!! / Raheem Sterling,danny & Callum Speaks After Racially Abused By Montenegro Fans / Ajax Vs Juventus 1-1 - Highlights & Goals (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.