Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1574 Views)

Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sarrki(m): 3:31am On Feb 19, 2019
IamJames:
I just came in peace to drop a post, some wizards attacked me and wouldn't let me have peace of mind. But una no reach.

You actually need a doctor
Re: . by IamJames: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: . by sarrki(m): 3:36am On Feb 19, 2019
IamJames:

Sarrki or shaki the housefly, I think my upper chamber was well lubricated unlike yours. You actually do need it more because if yours was lubricated, you won't go perching from one thread to the other looking for who to attack or insult who didn't personally wrong you. This thing happening to you know is just symptoms of insanity, it's getting to an advance stage.

Also you need spiritual cleansing
Re: . by IamJames: 3:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: . by sarrki(m): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2019
IamJames:

Do you know who a frustrated person is? Have a seen a frustrated person before? OK let me tell you how they behave. They get angry over nothing and attack people unnecessarily which is what you have done here Shaki the housefly. You're frustrated dude. I feel really bad for you.

Real definition of frustration

I am done given you attention you don’t deserve
Re: . by IamJames: 3:38am On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

You actually need a doctor

Nope you need a doctor. Frustration can lead to mental illness. I would recommend a mental hospital for you.
Re: . by IamJames: 3:44am On Feb 19, 2019
sarrki:

Real definition of frustration

I am done given you attention you don’t deserve

Hahahaha... See this one. If I ever needed the attention of someone so it's that of Shaki the housefly? OMG! You think yourself too high. Ogbeni go yansh down.

Look at him elder statesman of Buharideens, and he's happy lol.... Go do something meaningful with your life and stop all these nonsense. Lol
Re: . by Racoon(m): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2019
The sins of Buhari are so grevious that they will never be forgiven.

Re: . by IamJames: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Racoon:
The sins of Buhari are so grevious that they will never be forgiven.

My major concern is that how has he been able to hoodwink all his followers and they're not able to see through him?
Re: . by CityNGR: 3:59am On Feb 19, 2019
IamJames:
In the same spirit of public enlightenment let me make it clear to the public what you wish upon their children & unborn generations. With your education & exposure you’ve equated the 16years of PDP to the actual age of the country, while conveniently ignoring military rule.

Do you know that GMB is the most nepotistic ‘Nigerian’ President ever in the history of our Nationhood? Do you realize he makes no pretense about it? Have you taken headcounts of his relatives benefitting from our collective patrimony via heists and grafts?

Do you realize that Economy, Anti-Terrorism and Anti-Corruption were his 3 cardinal campaign points in 2015 and He has failed in all of them?

Do you know that In 2015, even before he appointed Ministers, GMB approved over N39.4 billion naira to NNPC to prospect for crude oil in Northern Nigeria and the project has turned out to be a total waste of taxpayers’ money?

If the vestiges of history you studied in school or at the least heard others discuss is anything to go by, you will recall that GMB’s current tenure witnessed the 3rd economic recession in Nigeria. The first was during his regime as a military dictator. Yet U want the NextLevel?

Are you aware that Within 3 years of his regime (2015-2018), over 11 million Nigerians lost their jobs?

Under GMB’s watch, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. 86.9 million Nigerians are now living in extreme poverty. This represents nearly 50% of its estimated population of 180 million. Yet you hope to stand by your Tweet & impoverishment wish for all?

Do you know that Killings by Fulani Herdsmen rose to an unprecedented scale under GMB’s watch. The killings were carried out with impunity on the daily with an average death of 5 per day even till yesterday?

Are you aware that GMB destroyed almost all the free&fair electoral gains of the past administrations? Look at Osun, Ekiti voter suppression & outright rigging cum the current INEC sabotage by state agencies/political zealots in the ruling party that led to election postponement.

You will agree with me that OBJ admin removed Nigeria from international debt while GMB plunged us back into extreme foreign debt. According to NBS, Nigeria’s debt profile grew by 40% within the first 2 years of the GMB Govt. Currently, Nigeria owes N22.4 trillion ($73.2 billion)

He promised to sell off planes in the presidential fleet when he becomes president. He never did. Today we even have a First Lady with two jets, the largest staffers and the largest campaign organisation for re-election of hardship upon the people. Argue at your own peril sir.

GMB promised to clean up the severely polluted Niger-Delta. It never happened. The Ogoni Clean-Up project turned out to be a huge fraud on the people of the Niger-Delta. But I guess this is public knowledge already but I need to reiterate lest you have forgotten.

What wiped out the gains of the last Administration was obviously the shutdown of government after May 29th 2015. It took GMB 6 months of junketing around the globe, demarketing Nigeria, before he appointed a set of mediocre Ministers, whose impacts are not felt till date.

Ibe Kachikwu – his Minister of State for Petroleum - blew the whistle on illegal oil contracts worth $25billion (N9trillion) done by the GMD of NNPC. GMB neither probed it nor removed the GMD. But in your camaraderie you will say this is his way of fighting corruption right?

Oh lest I forget that GMB uses state security apparatus to pursue vendettas. For instance, despite court orders for their release, he’s kept Ibrahim El-Zakzaky & Sambo Dasuki illegally incarcerated. These ones remain Political prisoners in a democracy as recently joined by Deji.

Do you know that before his election, GMB swore that fuel subsidy never existed but Today, his government has so far paid over N1.4trillion in fuel subsidy?

According to an Amnesty International report, the killer Fulani herdsmen have slaughtered 3,641 Nigerians. All these killings occurred within 3 years of the GMB rule. Yet you want more people to die in the NextLevel?

Distinguished because I respect you, do you know that till this day, not one killer herdsman has been arrested and prosecuted? But when a rumor of alleged killings of Fulani erupted only the Governor heard this, ordered arrest even without witnesses or corroboration by police?
Brilliant
Re: . by CityNGR: 4:00am On Feb 19, 2019
IamJames:

My major concern is that how has he been able to hoodwink all his followers and they're not able to see through him?
You fell for their trick of watering down your thread!
Re: . by englishman411(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2019
I think there is no need for name calling and insults concerning this post,i believe we are all educated and intellectualy sound.first thing to do is to go through the write up,delve into it properly,if you have a contrary opinion,you have every right to say it too.thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by KillTheZombies: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Segalink is right. Atikulation is great.
Re: . by Benlag: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Who care for wetin this 4 ft 1 inch baby man dey talk ..Mteww grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2019
The stipends of some of this paid online defenders will come to an end this Saturday, I can't just imagine anyone in his/her right senses supporting this hopeless failed government. The incompetency is so glaring, nepotism taken to the next level, loop sided curruption fight an open secret, hunger and joblessness statistics competiting with total Nigeria population statistics.
Why will someone sale his/her future for just 30k??, Read up all the OP have outlined here and point out one that is wrong, just one!
And some foolish old men are jumping from one thread to the other shouting Sai baba Sai baba... You guys should grow up, argue objectively and stop being a nuisance to the community.
Re: . by IamJames: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

I guess I did. Too bad
Re: . by hucienda: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2019
oga segalink is badt ass.

he destroyed that apc minion, Buhari and APC with verifiable facts.

segalink, #Respect
Re: . by capitalzero: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
IamJames:

most of his followers are poor mentally and materially. they perceive any successful person as looter,thief, ritualist etc. personally, I do not argue with them. I wish buhari to win second term so that all his followers will know poverty is another word for hell. but I am sorry buhari cannot win and if he wins he cannot finish his tenure. buhari may not win because lost million of voters because of postponement of election.
Re: . by IamJames: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2019
CityNGR:

You know I feel bad engaging that Sarrki of a guy, he just ended up messing up the thread. Now I know their devilish acts.
Re: . by monkautos(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2019
IamJames:

You know I feel bad engaging that Sarrki of a guy, he just ended up messing up the thread. Now I know their devilish acts.
They just wanted to derail the thread
I will advice you open another one in the evening when reasonable people comes around
Re: . by IamJames: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
monkautos:

They just wanted to derail the thread
I will advice you open another one in the evening when reasonable people comes around

Of course I'll do that. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check: Mu’azu Is The Chairman Of Election Logistics At INEC, Not Ibeanu / Unity In Disunity, Clarion Call To Easterners / What Have Christians Done Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.