Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast (28303 Views)

Segalink Is A Fraud And A Grifter. David Hundeyin Exposed Sega Link / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Bolustical: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Nigerians on Twitter called out police reform activist, Segalink, who is popular for his #ENDSARS movement when he blocked a Twitter user who told him to comment on the leaked audio clip of the Senate President.

Some of the twitter users insisted if he could comment on the Ganduje video which surfaced weeks ago, he ought to have spoken out against the audio clip implicating the Senate President since he has always maintained he is a 'fencist'.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Bolustical: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2018
More

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by sarrki(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2018
Sai Baba All The way

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Bolustical: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2018
sarrki:
Sai Baba All The way
Yesterday's victory in Kwara was just for testing microphone. Party never start.

BTW, the 2019 election is already revealing the deceits of those who say they are not for anybody but are openly coded PDP members.

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Stalwert: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Na so the done bastardise the word activist finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by sarrki(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

Now wey you don cancel the " trash" ..you don happy ba?
Why you no cancel picture join?

See as you be...

Oya go collect 30.000. And clap for your self..

We are not here to play

What happened in Kwara is testing the microphone

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by sarrki(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2018
Bolustical:

Yesterday's victory in Kwara was just for testing microphone. Party never start.

BTW, the 2019 election is already revealing the deceits of those who say they are not for anybody but are openly coded PDP members.

This is a patriotic statement

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Cajal(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:
Trash from BMC...

You can't fool everyone all the time..

Abi na jubril or na Buhari..

Back to daura is a sure bet...

Meanwhile..

Our pastor is practically involve in a 5 billion rice scam..and you ain't talking about that..neither talking about 160.000 bags of rice meant for the poor and downtrodden under his care via Nema..

Na to propagate propaganda audio by saraki be your problem..

Do your job oh..nobody dey hold you..make you collect your alawi...but know say Nigerians ain't fools..

February 2019..

It will be a bold statement..

And deep down in your conscience..you know .

Nigerians are one of the smartest humans on Earth..

Except for very few zombies..
.....atikuloosers and Atikulooters and atikuliars... How market for kwara, bauchi and katsina yesterday

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Bolustical: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

See as you be...

[s]Oya go collect 30.000. And clap for your self..[/s]

You don't seem to get it that unlike you, we don't need to collect money to support the progress of this country.

If 30k can buy your own cheap conscience, not even Atiku's dollars can move us an inch to vote him.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Corrinthians(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2018
Bolustical, I thought you knew long ago the whole EndSars campaign was a pdp sponsored propaganda meant to make the FG look bad.

From the get-go I saw through the charade from the replies the paid goon kept giving some folks who didn't particularly buy his ideology.

Is it any surprise MAJORITY of those who "keyed into his mindless campaign were from "that part of town"?

They can keep deceiving themselves but certainly not discerning Nigerians like myself. I can smell their rotten gimmicks, no matter their concealment, from a million light-years away!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by nzeobi(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2018
Nigeria has the highest number of hypocrites be it in APC or PDP.
imagine them saying godfatherism should end in kwara but will keep quiet when it comes to Lagos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Corrinthians(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2018
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, how was service today? Church don close o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2018
Cajal:
.....atikuloosers and Atikulooters and atikuliars... How market for kwara, bauchi and katsina yesterday

What happened in bauchi kwara calaba is that " the people" chose "their "representative.

In 2019.. Nigeria will chose their " president"

I'm not from any of those place ..and am totally cool with ma representative..

Hope You're sane now.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Bolustical: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Bolustical, I thought you knew long ago the whole EndSars campaign was a pdp sponsored propaganda meant to make the FG look bad.

From the get-go I saw through the charade from the replies the paid goon kept giving some folks who didn't particularly buy his ideology.

Is it any surprise MAJORITY of those who "keyed into his mindless campaign were from "that part of town"?

They can keep deceiving themselves but certainly not discerning Nigerians like myself. I can smell their rotten gimmicks, no matter their concealment, from a million light-years away!
I had my doubts at first but I wasn't totally convinced until I got concrete evidence.

They are plenty like forming intellectuals and activists but they are core parts of those who plan to bring Nigerians down.

I am sure he would have gloated if it was PMB that said he would sell 90% of NNPC.

Bloody hypocrites.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Corrinthians(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

I nor from kwara ..what happens in kwara bauchi..et Al..not my business..

My business is voting out the Dullard in Villa..

That's all..

I hate hypocrites and lying tongues..na why the thread provoke me small..

On a good day..I for jump n pass..

Please sarrki is this the PMB we voted for in 2019..
Be honest..
You hateful bigots are just depressed your wishes and prayers to see the gentleman dead didn't only just fall on deaf ears, God gave us victory by producing the opposite of what you lot prayed for.

Una go cry till 2023 after which Osinbajo will take over and make you people cry even further!

We worship a Living God and his works are as amazing as they are realistic. May your Abiama, or whatever you lot pray to and worship, continue to be disgraced in Jesus name amen.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Bolustical:

You don't seem to get it that unlike you, we don't need to collect money to support the progress of this country.

If 30k can buy your own cheap conscience, not even Atiku's dollars can move us an inch to vote him.

Oga forget all this hypocritical hyperventilating...

We know how much ..Kay dey collect with his team..
.... Maybe you be team leader .. judging by your pattern for nairaland.

Na newbies you go they give this your stories..
I've been here for decade plus..
I know how it goes..

Regards to Gbawe..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by modath(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2018
Bolustical:

Like the foolish Amadi Chima forming election observer... awon Akindidirin Akindanidani.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
You hateful bigots are just depressed your wishes and prayers to see the gentleman dead didn't only just fall on deaf ears, God gave us victory by producing the opposite of what you lot prayed for.

Una go cry till 2023 after which Osinbajo will take over and make you people cry even further!

We worship a Living God and his works are as amazing as they are realistic. May your Abiama, or whatever you lot pray to and worship, continue to be disgraced in Jesus name amen.

I nor wish any man death..God forbid..mesef na mere sand..and not sure of next second..

I'd ask my friend sarrki if that's the PMB we voted for in 2015..

So why all this careless talk?

Allow me dey go oh .. before we dabaru this thread..

Run your propaganda in peace.

Modify:
Now I understand that you guys roll qi5h Nairaland mods..

He deleted all my posts..

Pls peeps..

Nairaland is officially APC site..

Bolustical
Corrithians
Sarriki..

You guys are live witness..

That paid mod that deleted my post after collecting egunje...should ban this moniker for live..
The mod is a stupidly stupid...

And if he/ she continues this way.. shameful road side dead awaits him..

Spit on his grave.

Foolish thing..for a price of 30.000

Animal

If you don't ban me for live...your father..after a decade on nairaland ..one stupid thing wey never chop go dey delete my post..no be say I make wrong statement or did I insult anyone..just say I dey Ftc..beef keep you dia ode..
Ewure..

Ban your papa blockus for life.. codeine head mod..

I did screen shot all those deleted post..let see how far you can go in life...

Gutter dirty mod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by sogodihno: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2018
nzeobi:
Nigeria has the highest number of hypocrites be it in APC or PDP.
imagine them saying godfatherism should end in kwara but will keep quiet when it comes to Lagos

it is because God-fatherism work in Lagos and they are doing well, unlike kwara. did u get it now? ipob youth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Corrinthians(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:
Trash from BMC...

You can't fool everyone all the time..

Abi na jubril or na Buhari..

Back to daura is a sure bet...

Meanwhile..

Our pastor is practically involve in a 5 billion rice scam..and you ain't talking about that..neither talking about 160.000 bags of rice meant for the poor and downtrodden under his care via Nema..

Na to propagate propaganda audio by saraki be your problem..

Do your job oh..nobody dey hold you..make you collect your alawi...but know say Nigerians ain't fools..

February 2019..

It will be a bold statement..

And deep down in your conscience..you know .

Nigerians are one of the smartest humans on Earth..

Except for very few zombies..
No worry, you go dey alryt las las u hear? Come here dear..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Bolustical: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2018
modath:

Like the foolish Amadi Chima forming election observer... awon Akindidirin Akindanidani.
Oh, you know him too.

That one is irredeemable. One thing common to all of them is they are intolerant to differing opinions in insulting ways.

He even had the temerity to badmouth Festus Keyamo just because of his support for Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Corrinthians(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

I nor wish any man death..God forbid..mesef na mere sand..and not sure of next second..

I'd ask my friend sarrki if that's the PMB we voted for in 2015..

So why all this careless talk?

Allow me dey go oh .. before we dabaru this thread..

Run your propaganda in peace.
Who the heck cares if you dabaru thread or not? Your evil payers against the gentleman didn't work and that is eating you lot up from the inside.

Miserable hateful lot. The almighty God we worship will continue to disappoint and disgrace you people forever, amen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
No worry, you go dey alryt las las u hear? Come here dear..

I hear..after the Dullard has successfully retired back to daura..

Nigerians will celebrate.. victory..

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Igbokid: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
bounty007:

See as you be...

Oya go collect 30.000. And clap for your self..

This one nah osu na

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Who the heck cares if you dabaru thread or not? Your evil payers against the gentleman didn't work and that is eating you lot up from the inside.

Miserable hateful lot.

You see...

You guys love shit bussines...

So disgusting that a senior BMC members go dey save this Kain dirty mene..

Peep this disgusting...

What a human..

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2018
Igbokid:

This one nah osu na

This one na ozu na..

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast by Bolustical: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2018
[s]
bounty007:

I hear..after the Dullard has successfully retired back to daura..

Nigerians will celebrate.. victory..
[/s]
Let Prince Charles come and vote Atikwulooter and OBIgotry now.

Your full-time wailing starts in exactly 90 days.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / President Jonathan’s Mother Reveals Why He Was Named ‘Goodluck’ / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.