Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments (18318 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Mrop(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Popular bbnaija star Nina Ivu becomes richer as she sign a new endorsement deal worth of million.

She announce her self a millionaire as she sign the new deal with the real estate company. Congratulations to her.

See more photo below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-nina-ivy-signs-new-endorsement-deal-worth-millions-of-naira/

4 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Mrop(m): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Nina Ivy as she happily sign new deal here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Yambee: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2019
I am happy for her.

She keeps going higher in her little ways,and whatever happened to that boy that felt he was doing her a favour?Miracle right?

Anyway, women should know their worth. You don't need a toyboy to compliment your success in life.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Nackzy: 5:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Beautiful girl, may all your girlfriends be as beautiful as nina

5 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 19, 2019
WAT IS INVOLVED??
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2019
her suit make sense sha

19 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by GistmoreNG: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by KingLennon(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2019
Tell me there's a Big God behind it, ... grin
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by OneCorner: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
I’m not happy for her
I’m angry because she get money pass me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Speedyconnect15: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Some of these start ups are just busy chasing shadows.

They keep signing celebs with no clue how it will benefit them.

Same with payporte. They have little sales yet keep sponsoring bbn with loans but can't pay salaries.

Tstv same hype.

After a few years, they have gone under.

Naija sef.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

7 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Timothy92: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Please one of my brother come out with with second class uper, elect elect
And he is looking for work please if u can help

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by SouthSouth1914: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2019
What’s her job specification? Just asking..
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by LawrenceOnline: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2019
This girl behaves like beauty without brains... But we can't judge people by their looks can we now?
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by papiwyte(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Wetin concern me undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4+4=2023

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by ozento: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2019
brobisky look alike.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by pegasos: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
nice endorsement deal

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by bakoxan: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2019
what is deal about
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2019
With strings attached
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by noble71(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
cheesy Congrats girl but nne bleaching cream na agara gi ozi shocked
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by chrisifeanyi: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2019
What kind of fuckery is this?
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by chrisifeanyi: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Timothy92:
Please one of my brother come out with with second class uper, elect elect
And he is looking for work please if u can help

2.1 is like birth certificate now. Everybody has it.

3 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by freemanbubble: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2019
This country is cursed. Some people just stayed in a so called reality show house for some weeks and just became stars for no reason, while someone will study for seven years, obtain msc and will be begging this same estate firm for 100k job.

4 Likes

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by Pidginwhisper: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Some of these start ups are just busy chasing shadows.

They keep signing celebs with no clue how it will benefit them.

Same with payporte. They have little sales yet keep sponsoring bbn with loans but can't pay salaries.

Tstv same hype.

After a few years, they have gone under.

Naija sef.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Do you also buy Bonus? I have 32k worth of airtime bonus from Glo. grin

Re: Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments by conductor1003: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Why did she put centipede in her eye?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo / Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.