Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (1669 Views)

GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Tundemuttee: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Shehu Sani, the lawmaker representing Kaduna Central said those who snatch ballot boxes should rather be arrested and prosecuted to avoid jungle justice.

In a post on his twitter page, the lawmaker said: “Those who attempt to snatch or snatched Ballot Boxes should be arrested and brought to book; this is a better expression to avoid jungle justice or Licence for disorder by thugs who may take the law into their hands.”

Fani- Kayode who described the statement as ‘disgusting, wondered why a civilian President would order security agencies to kill ballot snatchers.

He tweeted, “I am disgusted about @MBuhari’s orders to his security agencies to kill people for ballot-snatching.

“How can a civilian President, who is supposed to be the defender of the rule of law, speak like this? You don’t kill people for ballot-snatching, you arrest and prosecute them.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Shehu-Sani-FFK-Reacts-As-Buhari-Buhari-Says-Snatch-Ballot-Box-Pay-With-Your-Life.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Wizklynd23(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Am not surprised cheesy
This coming from Shehu Sani..
The nuclear Reactor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by 9jii(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2019
America use warplanes, drones and tanks to protect democracy around the world.

I don't see anything wrong if our army use AK47 to protect ours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by agulion: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2019
my friend keep quite, just tell us how you will get back at the Senate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2019
MC Oluomo and his thugs won't be snatching ballot boxes for APC as usual this Saturday trust me .

Now I see why Tinubu promised to spend heavily from the money he stole from Lagos on block votes since his usual ballot box snatching thugs will be out of business .

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Disclaimer: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2019
We all know that he said that with good intention, but it was badly conveyed. Buhari needs to take public speaking 101. Oshiomole that could have schooled him is now very biased.
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by yrex01(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Oga just warn ur boys to behave. That's all !!
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Tundemuttee: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Plz.. Don't snatch box...
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by yrex01(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
MC Oluomo and his thugs won't be snatching ballot boxes as usual this Saturday trust me .

Now I see why Tinubu promised to spend heavily from the money he stole from Lagos on block votes since his usual ballot box snatching has failed .
LWKMD. Pdp busted, u na covering ur face with those trash u type !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2019
yrex01:

It is only a fool that will think buhari will win Atiku on a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Tundemuttee: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Kkkk
yrex01:
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Wantedmiller: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
FFK in a simple mathematics.......... ask your family members to snatch ballot box.....

Army will help you arrange a quick and sharp hospital or mortuary bills as the case maybe.......

Say No to snatching of ballot box.......

the most beautiful thing Buhari has ever said....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by yrex01(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

It is only a fool that will think buhari will win Atiku on a free and fair election.
Lol.. I don hear u jare. After election pls don't forget to turn ur name to fool !!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kunmiiii: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Instead of all these people wasting time reacting, they should call their constituencies, friends and family to order, give them a stern warning, all these reactions won't change a thing, Buhari was voted to deal ruthlessly with all elements of criminality, as far as I'm concerned, he's simply fulfilling his mandate.

Snatch ballot box and be SHOT, Try to escape...You'd definitely be SHOT again!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kally32(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Ballot box snatching is not longer in vogue so I don't see it as a big threat in this election.The president and APC are trying to scare people from coming out to vote. Everybody knows that under Apc's government, vote buying is a bigger threat. Why is the president not threatening vote buyers which is akin to his party as seen with the tradermoni. People should know he gave the order at an APC caucus meeting. Besides, I thought the military is not supposed to be involved in elections. The president's perchance for killing is moving to the " Next Level "

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by orisa37: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Supported.
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Tundemuttee: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin[center][/center]
kally32:
Ballot box snatching is not longer in vogue so I don't see it as a big threat in this election.The president and APC are trying to scare people from coming out to vote. Everybody knows that under Apc's government, vote buying is a bigger threat. Why is the president not threatening vote buyers which is akin to his party as seen with the tradermoni. People should know he gave the order at an APC caucus meeting. Besides, I thought the military is not supposed to be involved in elections. The president's perchance for killing is moving to the " Next Level "
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2019
PDP members are obviously in sifia pain because of PMB's statement and their frustrations make it obvious that they already have plans in place to send thugs to snatch ballot boxes across polling units.
Their plans will fail this time.
Wit PMB we stand #Snatchballotboxatyourownrisk

Parents warn your wards

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by kmaster007: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Shehu Sani, the lawmaker representing Kaduna Central said those who snatch ballot boxes should rather be arrested and prosecuted to avoid jungle justice.

Fani- Kayode who described the statement as ‘disgusting, wondered why a civilian President would order security agencies to kill ballot snatchers.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Shehu-Sani-FFK-Reacts-As-Buhari-Buhari-Says-Snatch-Ballot-Box-Pay-With-Your-Life.html
you snatch ballot boxes ur going to journey of no return. be warn
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by osazeeblue01: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Some idiots are supporting the dubious Nigeria President.
Buhari most go
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by slivertongue: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP AND POVERTY.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA
Re: Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life by adekolaelect(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
kally32:
we understood you but don't give excuses whoever snatch ballot box will be killed bcs no amount of criticism can change his directive unless he reverse it which I don't think he can do before election be warned .

(1) (Reply)

The Legendary Corporal Nwafor / Tribunal! The Final Results Of The 2019 Elections As Claimed By Atiku Abubakar / Jubilations As Ugwuanyi Reconstructs University Town Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.