Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google (36378 Views)

I Need A Toturial To Insall Ssl On Name Cheap And How Long It Take To Shows Up? / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / Want To Add Payment Method On Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Godsent12(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cheesy
The hussle is real ..
Oluwa Blessed our hussles..
May we get Money buy this Benz everybody dey talk about ..
Modified: Second ftc for the daycheesy.
I also dedicate this to all PMB supporters
please I sent you a mail,please check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Wizklynd23(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Godsent12:
please I sent you a mail,please check your mail.
I didn't receive it..
Resend it again
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by dayleke: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

You definitely using a very slow spoke browser. I never typed Benz in my life on Google I am getting the same result as OP right now.

And your location sir?
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by jmoore(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75880641:
This is relative tho....
Nothing disturbing about this!
It all depends on the information you feed to your phone (search history)
G-I-G-O! (Garbage-in-Garbage-Out)
Not everyone phone shows that.

(Perhaps, you've been making lots of research about benz and pants in recent times!) wink
You are wrong. If the text is blue, it means the search auto complete results are from the users history. If the text is in black, the search auto complete results are based on location

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by jmoore(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2019
Tmonex:
nothing related
Your ip is not a Nigerian ip.
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
dayleke:

And your location sir?

Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by montumonami(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Haven't been doing so but mind showed same result
post=75880641:
This is relative tho....

(Perhaps, you've been making lots of research about benz and pants in recent times!) wink

1 Like

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by janejive(f): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2019
So true same thing came up
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by dayleke: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lagos, Nigeria

That's your answer right there.
mine is B'more in Maryland.
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
post=75880641:
This is relative tho....

I disagree. I just typed that and it showed exactly the same way on my phone. Never for once have I browsed about benz. What it shows is the level of decay in our society! Young may want the easy way out!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Suntemi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lucid1:

Your Google location isn't Nigeria

SunTemi I greet you.

My Oga!!! I greet u pass!!!
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by daisy004(f): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
SlimBaron:
That's a whole new career lie. Google only gives you a brief from the history of your past searches, obviously you have searched for how to buy benz with pants in the past so Google generates results from your dirty mindset you queried. Below is my screenshot with same question.
its true
mine showed the same result and have never ever searched for such things
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
dayleke:

That's your answer right there.
mine is B'more in Maryland.

Oga you first said its because of his input in Google that's he his getting that output. So don't change the narrative here biko.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
daisy004:

its true
mine showed the same result and have never ever searched for such things

I tire oh my sister, like say we self no sabi use computer na.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by dayleke: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Oga you first said its because of his input in Google that's he his getting that output. So don't change the narrative here biko.

Sir, I'm not denying that fact that I said that. That was my initial response.
If you scroll further down, I said it might be the location. We learn from each other bro, nothing to get riled up. It's still there if you look for it.
Cheers.
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by dayleke: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
truthsayer009:

Maybe you typed it in Naija.
Your IP address....

#justsayin

This actually was my third response on the thread.
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Herlertah(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
post=75880641:
This is relative tho....

It's nearly everyone bro.....not just him. it shows the same thing here and I don't think I have ever searched for anything related to that
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by TheStarsAlign: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
post=75880641:
This is relative tho....

Not really, its actually a trend. It is based mostly on what people are searching in that geographical space, state, country depending on the filters.
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
post=75880641:
This is relative tho....

but where have you been all this while na? Been looking for you from thread to thread
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Godsent12(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
I didn't receive it..
Resend it again
check your nairaland mail,the mail was sent through nairaland by me. check.
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by dauddy97(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
kuneryxy:
Pls who else saw Nigeria prison message
good afternoon, my big bro applied for this thing last year. Have you been notified? or what's the content of your message
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Goodnificent(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
post=75880641:
This is relative tho....

Have you even tried it yet?
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Unemployment and idleness are the biggest problems in this country.
Why will someone with a 9 - 5 type such embarrassing entries into google search?
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Godsent12(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
I didn't receive it.. Resend it again
or please can u give me your number.
Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by Innov8ve1: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
fh03anclz:

Tell them o , ignorant people everywhere
lool you are the ignorant one
Latest Naija News

Re: Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google by daroz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
nelsonebby:
you signed up in Nigeria with your Google account.
Signed up what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / 11 Photos: Nairaland.com From Beginning Till Now (2005-->--2015) / Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.